March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Pat Gidley, SKB, Der Ami, jcn, RWG, Longknife), 830 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,018
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
I mean... like who cares?
keith: the way you go on and on...its almost as if you and mikee went to the same bull dog charm school!

Piss off ed... I'm just warming up.

Originally Posted By: keith
Hey King, you forgot to tell us how your Dad successfully converted to Catholicism without believing in the Ressurection of Jesus.

...and the Dance of the Gnomoron goes on and on and on and on!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

un keith: I am beyond being pissed off...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

dave are you listening? shut it down!

I sent Dave a PM...."Dave you need to ban this trouble making gun butcher...."

Sidelock
Sidelock

un keith: I am beyond being pissed off...

Ah cud knot unnerstan yew. wat ar yew tryin' ta say?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: oldstarfire
NOT BY THE ASPERS!
By getting everybody else - Yes even the Governments - to fund that "Memorial to Izzy".
The Aspers need aspirins these days.
[/quote]

Very well said OSF.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bump, just because it piss's Ed the torch off and I got such a laugh out of my friend Keiths excellent posts,especially this one,hits the nail on the head !

" Burger King says he gets dinged for not answering every post. Fact is, he answers virtually nothing or no one directly. He drops his load of crap and dances away from the smell. Any reply from him will never contain a direct answer to a direct question, but simply more bullshit. Facts and figures will be totally ignored by the Burger King. He is still trying to tell us that the masses (hoi polloi)had no complaints about reckless Washington spending. This comes from the guy who is now saying "there is no sense or advantage to making a false statement". Has he perchance ever heard of the Tea Party? Of course he has, but a true pathological liar can only answer a lie with another lie."

Hillary For Prison 2018
Boxlock
Boxlock

Cause greed.. result reap what you sew. going to get worse. david

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
But still James Baldwin said the film Birth of a Nation "is really an elaborate justification of mass murder."

And now, Joe.

I guess you believe there was a real Jewish Holicost ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: King Brown
But still James Baldwin said the film Birth of a Nation "is really an elaborate justification of mass murder."

And now, Joe.

I guess you believe there was a real Jewish Holicost ?
Joe- the Holocaust was inflicted on the Jews of Europe by Adolph Hitler, Heinrich Himmler and other Nazi party leaders who viewed the extermination by genocide under the term "The Final Solution" as part of the Aryan racial purity policies-- First off, that is a bit of a mis-nomer, as being Jewish is a matter of religious beliefs, nothing to do with race at all. Strangely enough, Hitler's ally in Italy, Benito Mussolini, did not share that Nazi viewpoint towards the Jews that condemned millions of Jews, gypsies, insane asylum and physically deformed Europeans to death-

One of my best buddies from my years in the USMC, he still lives in the Bronx where he grew up- his uncle Solomon was one of the brave prisoners at the Sobibor Totenslager (Death Camp) in Poland, and helped in the riot/revolt that overcame the SS guards and gained freedom for a lucky few.

My first father-in-law (now gone 12 years) served with Patton's 3rd. Army, and after Bastogne, and his recuperation from the shrapnel wounds in his legs- was promoted to Staff Sergeant rank, and as he was fluent in German, was assigned to interrogation of the captured Germans- He once remarked to his C.O. that he had not yet interrogated any captured SS personnel, to which question the Captain replied- Sergeant- that's because we never captured any- we shot them on sight- Later he learned that some SS units were shooting fellow German regular Army troops (Wehrmacht) to get their uniforms- but the Germans with their passion for record keeping and thoroughness, had a flaw in that scheme- Every SS man who graduated, besides received his dagger with the inscription "Meine Blut und Meine Ehre" My blood and my honor-- also had his individual SS serial number tattooed under his right armpit area- That's how the British discovered they had actually captured Himmler- good old strip search-

Oh, in case you think that was cruel -to shoot dead a SS man with his hands above his head "Nicht scheissen -Kamerade" or some other such Hundenscheisse Wurden!!-- The Germans had standing orders from Hitler that no Negro allied troops were to be taken prisoner, they were to be shot on sight- War is one cruel piece of business--

So, now that you know that the word you struggled with is properly spelled Holocaust-- It means, in a literal interpretation- a Firestorm. Isn't it a bit ironic, that the very same deranged man who started this campaign to exterminate the Jewish people in Europe, and approved the gas chamber/showers and the crematoria- also was cremated at his own orders after his suicide in the underground bunkers in Berlin- "Live by the sword, die by the sword" if you'll allow a bit of a je ne sans quoi segue here.

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 11/11/13 06:28 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Joe- the Holocaust was inflicted on the Jews of Europe by Adolph Hitler, Heinrich Himmler and other Nazi party leaders who viewed the extermination by genocide under the term "The Final Solution" as part of the Aryan racial purity policies--

Fox that's just political bull we've been told to justify the war....true enough the Jews were enslaved and used in the Nazi war effort and towards the end of the war lots were found starving to death in prison camps but the furnaces and gas chambers couldn't have handled the numbers we've been led to believe were executed by the Nazis.

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.