March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (smlekid, SKB), 290 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,977
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave, please consider the changes suggested above to the For Sale section!

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)
Sidelock
Sidelock

First I would like to offer Mike my sincere condolences about his hemorrhoid.

On a much more serious note, Troy I am sorry to read about your daughter's problems and about your decision to leave our forum community. You are a valued member here and a number of us appreciate your 'for sale' offerings.

I bought a "tomato stake" Boss project gun from you a while ago despite some pretty heavy criticism of the gun from your antagonist. I really believe that in that case jOe was just trying to prevent me from making a mistake. Your description of the gun, its problems, and our subsequent correspondence about its condition was above reproach and completely honest.

I bought the gun with eyes wide open and with a sincere hope to be able to rehabilitate it. When John Foster and my favorite gunsmith SKB refused to have anything to do with sleeving it I was forced to abandon the project.

Later I was contacted by another forum member about buying the gun and I passed it down the road of commerce at a small profit. I explained the problems I'd run into with getting anyone to sleeve it and I hope that the guy who bought it from me is able to do something with it. If not I hope he is as satisfied with my disclosures to him about the Boss as I was with yours.

I hope you will reconsider your decision to cease participating on this forum...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dang George....this the guy that sold you the tomato stake ?

I never figured a toma'tO stake would drive this guy over the edge. frown

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

I have a hemorrhoid. I have had it for several years. I have learned that the more and deeper I scratch at it the more intolerable it becomes.

Best,

Mike

George told me that Boss of a toma'tO stake cured his....

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was unaware of the subtext here and all the tribulations on the selling side. Unfortunately, postings here occasionally get personal and aggressive and one or two posters seem to contribute nothing useful but delight in snide and pointless jibes. I try to ignore them but I quite understand that you may have had enough. stay in touch.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
I admit I've screwed with the guy a little

Quote:
Welcome to the DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com. . . . The rules are really simple: Stay on the subject matter, keep it clean, and contribute answers when you can!

Excepting of course those who prefer instead to screw with board members . . . .

Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You guys all missed where he screwed with me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I regret your departure and wish you and your's the best.

As always I encourage everyone on this board to be positive in their approaches.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
You guys all missed where he screwed with me.

Then please inform us jOe. Where did rookhawk "screw with you" that wasn't a response to something you began.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I hope rook is really ok. It seems like there's a bunch of baggage in the starting post that might not impress a potential client and maybe didn't need stirring up to get the message across.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.