March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jimmy W, KDGJ, smlekid, Owenjj3, Argo44), 822 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Rook
I for one,feel jOe is kinda just fine.If it came down to a vote for in or out, he'd get mine.He just tells it like he sees it, like it or not.And I do like that .
I think he is good at roughly valuing guns across cyberspace from iffy pics, though sometimes a little brutal.
Alot of folks hated old Glenthorn, but I really miss the guy, I bet jOe does too.
I'd miss him too. He has been kinda quite lately, but in some ways
I would rather meet at a SC course with Lowell n Joe than some of the fancier highbrow types that are on here.....but there again I'm not fancy either,...each to his own, right?
cheers
franc

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
Rook
I for one,feel jOe is kinda just fine.If it came down to a vote for in or out, he'd get mine.He just tells it like he sees it, like it or not.And I do like that .
I think he is good at roughly valuing guns across cyberspace from iffy pics, though sometimes a little brutal.
Alot of folks hated old Glenthorn, but I really miss the guy, I bet jOe does too.
I'd miss him too. He has been kinda quite lately, but in some ways
I would rather meet at a SC course with Lowell n Joe than some of the fancier highbrow types that are on here.....but there again I'm not fancy either,...each to his own, right?
cheers
franc

I agree with fanc, jOe would get my vote too.
Steve

Approach life like you do a yellow light - RUN IT! (Gail T.)
Sidelock
Sidelock

+1 for Joe.

So many guns, so little time!
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
I am going to make a recommendation in regard to the For Sale section here for Dave's consideration.
The For Sale are on other forums I frequent do not allow comments to be made about the item up for sale in that area. Anyone wishing to do so can either PM or email the items lister privately. If someone disagrees about the accuracy of the listing they can start a separate thread in the regular area of the forum for discussion. This IMO effectively prevents anyone from trashing another's For Sale listing.
Anyway something to consider.
Jim

Good ideas are worth repeating . . . .

Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Doubt that you'd meet jOe-Lo on a SC course. Too much shooting involved. smile

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

Once when I had gone a few days without posting here Joe sent me a PM to check on me & make sure I was OK. We exchanged a few PM's & I for one will say he seemed a really caring person.
I personally sort of feel that gun sales should be left to the auction/sale sites & not go through a forum such as this, but then its not my choice.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Shoot,
And I thought I might have committed some kind of SidebySuicide in offering my low grade endorsing opinion of our crusty old curmudgeon ,jOe the turkey swatter..sweet smile
But come on ,I don't believe that even ol'jOe, his bad old self, thinks he deserves 45+ lines of that stuff.
I Firmly believe that there are at least two right & wrong sides to every story, if not several more.
I think you guys who don't get along should be made to all shoot a day long for fun only SClays course,with open bar & a nice meal at the end...but no names mentioned smile...untill the bar closes..that would either be great fun, or a Donnybrook.
franc

Sidelock
Sidelock

I too don't mind jOe's posts. But I still think there is merit to limiting the For Sale section to the initial listing. As previously mentioned anyone with questions or interest could PM the seller and they could have a private sidebar.

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)
Sidelock
Sidelock

So, Joe and others, would you feel the same if Homeless were calling you or your family body parts or whatever ? Why do you tolerate one or possibly not the other ? I find Homeless Joes body of work as insulting , bullying,and repulsive, He has been kicked off before, and has never improved his behavior. Would you like to have your family and friends read his posts ? I doubt they would find Homeless amusing.

As to eliminating comment on the. For Sale site, just because one fellow abuses others on it , sort of silly. Let one rotten apple spoil it for many?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you Daryl +1

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.