March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Roundsworth, GSPWillie, LeFusil, 2 invisible), 307 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts543,999
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm with Daryl....honest criticism of a gun not accurately described; no problem. But HoJo goes way over the line and makes it personal and abusive. There's just no excuse for that. He needs a loooong time-out from this site.

"Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun".
Sidelock
Sidelock

I also very much agree with Daryl--

Berrien

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't have a dog in this fight and don't know either party. I would only observe, that in the past when there is any heated debate on forums on this site, there is always a gaggle of regular naysayers. Quick to criticize or take a side, fanning the flames but with nothing constructive to say. One thing is for sure, the two protagonists will not be left to their own devices.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If we are Frying folks..
I find Ed Good &/or Bilious Bob far more disruptive to this forum than old jOe.
I think Ed/Bob, with his Uncle Remus imitations & gun scorching-lore makes him sound thick, jOe sound like David Attenborough in comparison.
But perhaps that is best left for a new Topic.
There's always a few guys who rub you wrong in life,& I certainly haven't meant to offend any of you here either...
Best to all
franc

Sidelock
Sidelock

I've never been tempted to post on a For Sale thread to criticize the price of a gun offered for sale. I always thought that a gun offered for a ridiculous price would just sit for years, as they do on the gun sites. JOe just gets to the root of the situation quicker. I wish he wouldn't do that. Usually such a gun attracts offers at somewhat lesser prices and gets sold, probably at a fair price. That's the way gun selling works. JOe just isn't good at waiting patiently for it to happen.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Franc Otte has a short memory if he thinks Bilbous Bob and Ed Good are the worst we have seen here. There is another maniac out there who has been banned from more than one forum, but is back here on better behavior. I just hope those who have behaved badly in the past think better hehavior is the way to go.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gentlemen, I was taught along time ago, that if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. That being said, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and most, if not all stink. Please act your respective ages. Also, Dad always said never to argue with an idiot in public for a stranger cannot tell the difference. Goodnight gentlemen.

Last edited by Jim DiSpagno; 09/10/13 09:24 PM. Reason: missed word
Sidelock
Sidelock

Eightbore,
yes ol jOe cutts right to it...
I Didn't say they were the worst (i Like jOe..:), but I'm trying hard to think of the Boxlock, sorry ,Bollocks of which ye speak
of Bill,give us a clue , would ye?..I'm coming up empty....
Guess my memory ain't what it used to be. Come on, give us a hint
Back on the old board?
cheers
franc

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jim DiSpagno
Gentlemen, I was taught along time ago, that if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. That being said, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and most, if not all stink. Please act your respective ages. Also, Dad always said never to argue with an idiot in public for a stranger cannot tell the difference. Goodnight gentlemen.

Jim...that is spot on....but it is far more problematic....it is called Internet Forum Addiction. Check that out on google...there is life beyond spending 5 to 10 hours a day on forums.

Sidelock
Sidelock

While I'm pretty certain we would not see eye to eye on most things I have never had
an issue with Homeless Joe. He dwells in society where many do not like to be told the truth and do not realize that Southerners like their men deeply religious and a little mad.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.