Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, they may spell it different in Georgia. grin

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Americans and British are one people separated only by a common language." Winston Churchill

We Texans have taken it a might bit further.....

Last edited by Joe Wood; 12/16/13 11:01 PM.

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

Not likely. Boogie, woogie. Piano blues that originated around Caddo Lake in .........guess where?

TEXAS!!!! whistle

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave Weber

I would appreciate it if you guys would just get on with SXS discussions and leave "currently" non participating parties out of the discussions. Sage advise!!!
Last couple days of muzzle loader season in NY I'm heading out in an hour to freeze my butt off till dark (only have a doe tag left but they are mighty tasty!)....Please play nice in my absence.

Now, the last two lines caused me a real start!! Reason being that I misread "doe" as "dog". Hunting with dog tags seemed a bit strange, but it was the last two words that took my breath away.

DDA

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

Not likely. Boogie, woogie. Piano blues that originated around Caddo Lake in .........guess where?

TEXAS!!!! whistle

SRH

Well if we misspelled it Joe started it off wrong so it is his fault!

Rocket dog season isn't until March.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Rocketman
Originally Posted By: Dave Weber

Please play nice in my absence.

but it was the last two words that took my breath away.

DDA

You mean the part where he was telling all the little grown up whiney punk childrenz to behave while he was away.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Boogie woogie piano blues is not to be confused with jazz, which Jelly Roll Morton claimed to have invented. He was also afflicted with some brain problem, which nowadays is cured by penicillin. Hope you got some meat in the freezer, Dave.

hippie redneck geezer
Sidelock
Sidelock

"In charge but not resposible" There rarely exists a power vacuum in any human enterprise. If Dave doesn't manage his site, others will. About every 6 months someone posts there are fed up with doublegunshop.com and are leaving. Everyone knows who the trouble makers are and they have been around for years. Dave is unwise to let it continue and should have put an end to it long ago. Remember what happened to King David when he failed to discipline Absalom. Don't get mad at the troublemakers. If you want to solve the problem, remember it at donation drive time.

-Shoot Straight, IM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've never seen "buggered" used in any way that could not be considered an extended definition of the original English. Those comments here included. Some of you folks need to get a linguistic grip, by golly! Gosh darn language stuff! Sometimes it's hard to believe that Lenny Bruce was even around.

I don't really understand completely what im above is saying. "Don't get mad at the troublemakers" seems somehow wrong what with other posters playing the role of King David. I do agree that our Dave could be a bit harsher now and then, but the if the community simply ignored the comments of the deranged it would be a lot easier. I know that there are a couple people who post here that are just too stupid to bear and I just don't read their crap. Pretty easy actually.

Anyway, good on ya, Dave!!

have a day -

Dr.WtS

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

What Wonko said. I have had Ed Good messages Ignored for many months now. Easy. I guess that is the reason I didn't know the idiot had apparently gone over the edge, if I am reading these posts to include Dave's correctly.

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.