May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (HMAK, azgreg, Canvasback13, KDGJ, CJ Dawe, Der Ami), 264 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,505
Posts545,561
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe so, maybe so, King. But, if you keep bumping it up, I can't send Dave his twenty bucks that I committed to.

Sidelock
Sidelock

if it were not for members like king and myself, who dare to sometimes question some of the self serving pontificates here, misfire would be a very dull place indeed.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

No one is committed to anything, craig. It's all an aberration. Misfires is an aberration. We're aberrations, straying from the path, moral slips. That's why Dave shoved us off with dunce caps in the Misfires corner. He's not taking us seriously nor is anyone else, why should you?

Mike's one of the sanest here. His musing dissolved into "making a deal" with Dave to rid Misfires---imagine, Misfires!---of Ed. Only last week we were praising a Russian thug and his despotic brand of governance, and in same breath raising the Stars and Stripes and reminding all of The Soldier's Pledge.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As usual King you off in your own parallel universe. If you look at the posting statistics Misfires is the 2nd most popular area here on the Double Gun Forum.
No bad for a bunch of misfits and I'll just bet than some of the biggest critics are also some of the most frequent visitors here. grin
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, what's the number of posts to do with intelligence and integrity of Misfires' contributors? Do our numbers boost Misfires' IQ? From the examples I've given above, Misfires is bedlam. Hardly a distinction to embellish a cv: "an active member of a bunch of misfits," to use your words for this motley crew.

Sidelock
Sidelock

when participating in misfires ceases to be entertaining for me, I will no longer participate.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bedlam:
Bedlam is the state the current Federal Government is in here. No real direction no one responsible in charge and no one capable of assessing the multiple crisis that are occurring and responding in any meaningful way.
Obama just anounced he's going to bypass Congress and "solve" the border crisis on his own. That's the equivelent of a newly minted PFC insisting he's the individual capable of providing military leadership in Iraq!
What an idiot!
Misfires is the section of this forum that has long term relevance. As long as the responsible individuals continue to report here on the Libtard excesses that are intended to diminish our Constitional rights and keep the membership up to date we'll have our grandchildren enjoying firearms as much as we do.
You and others of your ilk can continue to do what you can to try and diminish and demean the message we try to bring here. But we will continue to report the facts and show you and others up as exactly what you are. Libtards masquerading as responsible gun owners.

Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 06/30/14 08:59 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Fair enough, Jim. "As long as the responsible individuals continue to report" the silly actions of those who, for example, conspired to pay Dave to ban forever a member because they don't like what he says or does! Or those who declare, as you do above, that those who don't agree with you are irresponsible gun owners. Each is responsible to "diminish and demean" that kind of message to strengthen constitutional rights, coming on the heels of misfits last week proselytizing Putin for his politics of exclusion. Some forget that Americans only 50 years ago came around to accepting a Catholic as president. Takes time.

Sidelock
Sidelock

what! this thread is not about me anymore...my ego will not allow it!

and jim, bedlam? you think this forum is bedlam...
Webster defines bedlam as "a place, scene, or state of uproar and confusion"...but then, it has been noticed how agitated you become when someone challenges any of your rigid preconceived concepts... like your views regarding even discussion of the pros and cons to restricting possession of certain classes of firearms, with the goal of promoting the general welfare of our society...sounds like you have drunk the nra cool aid that declares all gun control to be bad and that people like me who dare to even discuss the topic are bad.

Sidelock
Sidelock

and king, right on as usual...except, I do not see your comparison of putin's declaration of principle to preserve russian culture and the election of a catholic as president of the united states as being related...maybe you could splain that one a bit more.

Last edited by ed good; 06/30/14 11:25 PM.

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.