Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 37 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 36 37
Sidelock
Sidelock

Immigration Criminal Voted for Gun Ban

American Thinker, by Michael Filozof

One of the chief concerns of Americas Founders in the early days of the Republic was the possibility that foreigners would usurp American political power. As Alexander Hamilton wrote in Federalist No. 68, [the] most deadly adversaries of republican government might naturally be expected to make their approaches from more than one quarter, but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain improper [ascendancy] in our councils.

The latest case in point is that of former New York State Assemblywoman Gabriela Rosa, a Democrat, who pled guilty last week to immigration fraud charges that could land her in federal prison for up to ten years. Rosa, a native of the Dominican Republic, paid an American $8,000 for a fake marriage so she could illegally obtain American citizenship. Rosa subsequently got herself elected to the New York State Assembly in November 2012.

In January 2013, the New York State Legislature passed the most draconian and unconstitutional gun control law in American history: the so-called New York SAFE Act. The SAFE Act forever banned virtually all military-style firearms issued in the last 60 years.

The SAFE Act requires a background check for every ammunition purchase and requires the registration of every ammunition purchase with the State Police. It requires any doctor or nurse who thinks you are unfit to own a firearm to inform the State Police, who are then required by law to confiscate all of your firearms (and it grants the doctor or nurse who filed the complaint immunity from civil lawsuit). The law bans nearly all private transfers of firearms even transfers between brothers and sisters. It was passed at two o'clock in the morning without any debate; members of the Republican minority were presented with the 39-page bill fifteen minutes before the floor vote.

Democratic Assemblywoman Rosa a foreigner, an illegal alien, and now an admitted criminal -- co-sponsored and voted for the law that destroyed the Second Amendment rights of 20 million New Yorkers. Rosa is the fifth Democrat who voted for the law to be indicted or convicted.

Despite Rosa's guilty plea, the government is allowing her to retain U.S. citizenship. Pro-amnesty Republicans who think that illegal aliens are nascent conservatives-in-waiting who will uphold the Constitution and traditional American values are simply barking mad.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/people-missouri-spoken-right-keep-bear-arms-amendment-5-passes/

As an aside: I well remember when someone on here questioned the use of unalienable rather then inalienable. This ruling ought to clarify the wording issue.
Jim

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wayne LaPierre,Executive VP-NRA, is publicly stating what many of us have expected. Winning the upcoming elections is essential to maintaining the American way of life.
Jim

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Wayne-L...kt_nbr=doijwt7h

Sidelock
Sidelock

You have to wonder just how much falling circulation has to do with this ultraliberal paper finally admitting the truth.
Jim

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/secon...pons-are-a-myth

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

More evidence that "A Gun Free zone is a killing zone".
Jim

http://eaglerising.com/12209/florida-sta...-gun-free-zone/

Sidelock
Sidelock

Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washingtons I-594 - In Front Of Police!

Townhall, by Rachel Alexander

Fed up with the passage of an 18-page incoherent, rambling, unconstitutional gun control initiative that was bankrolled by billionaires, gun owners across Washington state held the largest felony civil disobedience rally in the nations history, brazenly titled I Will Not Comply. No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

Organizer Gavin Seim made the extraordinary nature of the rally very clear, "This isnt just a protest. We are here to openly violate the law." Attendees publicly transferred their guns to each other in violation of I-591s background check provisions, and some even bought and sold guns just a few feet away from law enforcement. A fire pit blazed throughout the rally, and at the conclusion, gun owners lined up to burn their concealed weapons permits. A petition was circulated affirming gun owners refusal to follow I-594, which ended with, We pledge our blood. We will not comply.

As the RSVPs in advance of the rally grew to over 6,000, the police - most who probably detest I-594 - decided not to enforce the law. The Washington State Patrol announced there would be no arrests for exchanging guns - not even for selling guns. Seim refused to obtain a permit to hold the rally, citing the right of people to peaceably assemble.

The rally could not be dismissed as fringe elements. Several lawmakers and lawmen spoke, including former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack of Arizona, Washington State Rep. Elizabeth Scott (R-Monroe) and Rep. Graham Hunt (R-Orting), who sported an AR-15 during his speech. Scott defiantly explained in her speech, I will not comply with I-594 because it is unconstitutional, unenforceable and unjust. It is impossible to enforce this law unless there is a police officer on every back porch and in every living room. So it will be enforced selectively. She noted that Founding Father Alexander Hamilton said any law that violates the Constitution is not valid, and there is a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws. (Of all the founding fathers to cite; Alexander Hamilton? But at least she didnt cite Aaron Burr.)

Seim asked everyone attending to kneel with him in prayer. As he led the crowd in the Pledge of Allegiance, he stressed, I am not pledging obedience to the government, it is to the Republic. We dont ask for our rights, and we dont negotiate for our rights. We will take America back.

Gun control zealots have finally gone too far. Gun owners are now discovering that the police in New York are using gun control laws to confiscate guns from family members within days after their owners pass away. Hundreds of thousands of gun owners in Connecticut and New York who failed to register their AR-15s earlier this year are now felons. Requiring the registration of guns or requiring background checks, as I-594 does, allows the government to compile a list of gun owners, which can be used later for confiscation.

There wasnt a single mishap. There were 1,000 or so guns present. The state capitol was the safest place in the state last Saturday.

Another rally in Olympia is planned for January 15, and another one in Spokane on December 20. The Second Amendment Foundation, headquartered in Bellevue, intends to sue the state over I-594, and will be lobbying the legislature to get the law changed or repealed. Washington state is now ground zero for patriotic gun owners resisting tyranny.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Letter to Sen. Grassley from Kent Terry

This says a lot - the scandal that has 9 lives. The treatment of this family is disgraceful. Maybe the republicans will live up their lip service someday.

Dear Senator Grassley,

I write to you today to protest a great injustice.

For over four and a half years, my family has patiently waited for you and your fellow representatives in the government of these United States to produce results in the investigation pertaining to the murder of my brother, US Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry, and the US Government-sponsored operations that assisted in his death. Brian was killed in the darkness of the Arizona desert at the hands of Mexican drug cartel members operating miles within our own border bearing arms supplied by the dubious results of political agenda designed to vilify the second amendment.

Since his death in 2010, members of our own government, to include high-ranking members of federal law enforcement agencies have colluded in efforts to cover their criminal involvement by hiding the truth from the American people. As of the writing of this letter, no member of any government agency has been formally admonished or held criminally liable for what has been one of many recent criminal scandals against the citizenry of this great nation.

It was not until well after Brian was murdered that we learned of OPERATION: FAST AND FURIOUS through the courageous efforts of individuals who would not stand idly by and watch a skewed political agenda govern federal law enforcement activities at the cost of what has now been the lives of at least two federal agents and hundreds if not thousands of Mexican nationals.

From the very beginning, Key members of the current administration as well as leadership at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) have looked my mother and father in the eyes and lied to save their very skin.

On the last visit home that Brian made in the Fall of 2010, he stated that things were getting worse down on the border and that he believed, Something bad is going to happen. Sadly, he could not have been closer to the truth.

After Brians death, our family met with members of the USBP Union on the conditions of anonymity. Behind closed door and drapes, we were informed that in the weeks leading up to his murder, Brian had sent three emails to the union over concerns that were not regarding standard USBP issues. We were informed that they were, Throwing us a bone, and that, They were never here.

Shortly thereafter, my father notified the head of the investigation, Dennis Burke about the communication between Brian and the union. It was then that federal agents made entry into Brians home, seizing his personal electronics and personally-owned weapons without warning or permission. The electronic devices were returned to our family, wiped clean of any data and Brians personal handguns have still not been returned to this day. Brians personal cell phone, although, Undiscovered by investigators, remained active for over a year. We still have not been provided the warrant, legal writ, or any other associated documentation as to why Brians house was searched and his personal belongings taken and altered against our wishes.

The United States has currently tried and sentenced only one foreign criminal for actions related to Brians murder. The trial of this individual was closed to our family and to the public, and all records have been sealed. Although two other foreign nationals are currently in custody awaiting trail, we can only expect the same lack of transparency in their court appearances as we have received from our government since the very beginning of this ordeal.

Mr. Senator I am deeply concerned. We the people of the United States are witnessing ever more increasing displays of despicable behavior from those that sit in positions of great power in this country. It seems that those who took an oath to protect the Constitution of the United States and it peoples have traded their responsibilities for that of their agendas.

With the departure of Director B. Todd Jones following one-to-many cases where the BATFE over-stepped their authority with the goal of criminalizing legitimate enterprise, businesses, and responsible citizens to fulfill a self-serving need, it is important that competent and truthful leadership be put in place should the agency hope to gain the trust of those they answer to.

Agent Thomas Brandon is not that person.

Agent Brandon was the individual responsible for seeing that those who had a role in the illegal activity that directly contributed to the death of my brother and so many others be held accountable. He made claims and promises that he would ensure that such individuals would never work in law enforcement again. To this day, he has not collected a single badge as all parties involved were merely moved from their duties to another station and position.

Brian Terry and Thomas Brandon are Marines. They are expected to live by a code of Honor, Courage, and Commitment. My brother gave half of his short life in service to his country as a Marine, a dedicated law enforcement officer, and as a Agent with the US Border Patrol. He died living that code. Others continue life without honor.

I would ask any who would hear these words read aloud, have the actions of this government, the BATFE, or of Agent Thomas Brandon met the standard of what we the people should demand of those who wield such power?

I thank you for your time on this matter. I can only hope that one day, my family receives the answers and justice that all of us deserve.

V/r

Kent Terry

Page 28 of 37 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.