March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Hammergun, welder, canvasback, Lloyd3, SKB, Owenjj3), 795 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
To clarify a couple points, I'd first say that I'm not defending illegal immigration; instead, I'm interested in effective and humane ways to deal with it. Two, to portray these people as merely freeloaders is ignoring some facts. The actuary for the Social Security Administration estimates that undocumented workers paid in $100 billion dollars over the last decade without collecting any benefits. Their households paid $11 billion in taxes. This discussion turns out to be like all the others here. The hard core refuses to grant the possibility of there being two sides to the issue while dismissing dissent as lying. To have integrity, an argument should examine the issue from all sides.

Bill;

Your argument is a lot like saying ...Don't worry to much about bank robbery as the crooks will be paying sales tax when they spend the loot...

gunut
Sidelock
Sidelock

The problem isn't illegal immigrants, or Welfare cheats, massive deficit spending, or election fraud, or anti-gun laws, etc.

The problem is idiots like rocky mtn bill who vote for the Liberal Left Democrat politicians who run these scams which are slowly destroying the country.

Bill's posts are a graphic demonstration of why teacher pay should be directly tied to performance.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
To clarify a couple points, I'd first say that I'm not defending illegal immigration; instead, I'm interested in effective and humane ways to deal with it. Two, to portray these people as merely freeloaders is ignoring some facts. The actuary for the Social Security Administration estimates that undocumented workers paid in $100 billion dollars over the last decade without collecting any benefits. Their households paid $11 billion in taxes. This discussion turns out to be like all the others here. The hard core refuses to grant the possibility of there being two sides to the issue while dismissing dissent as lying. To have integrity, an argument should examine the issue from all sides.

Second time I'm bringing this issue up, from my point of view, because of refusal to acknowledge the issue is significant for many reasons.

If you can break this down into dollars and cents, you claim the taxes collected are estimates, and second you say these folks are 'undocumented', so how can you document taxes collected. To my point, is there a cost, money wise, to incarcerate illegal aliens. Can this cost to taxpayers be documented by the numbers generated by the current administration's agencies. Please note that most states report huge additional costs to state taxpayers, and significant shortfalls in federal obligations to incarcerate illegal aliens.

None of these multiple billions per year include court costs, law enforcement costs, and monetary loses by the victims. Violent crime is trending down across the nation, it is significantly up among illegal immigrants. It is estimated that drunk driving illegal immigrants kill thirteen people per day.

Can you work the numbers so that estimated tax revenues from illegal immigrants offset this one issue on cost to taxpayers. Would you care to discuss the cost to legal citizens for the 'healthcare' entitlement for undocumented patients. Are there hospitals and other health clinics in high illegal alien density areas that have closed, denying help for all, because they can not afford uncompensated services to illegal aliens. Did they close because of wealthy corporate greed or because less revenue was coming in than going out.

Can you consider that these are issues that you're not examining when it comes to cost. No, I didn't say from a compassionate or feeling point of view, but from your choice to look at the cost issue from more than your singular estimated tax revenue point of view.

I think you have other motives and agendas. I don't really look for a response, because you brush of my side of the issue as just pot stirring piss'in down your back. Never the less, I think they're part of all sides of the cost issue with the luxury of ignoring the pain and suffering of the victims.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just look what the illegals have done to the sale section on this site.

keith #385178 11/23/14 11:17 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

The problem is idiots like rocky mtn bill who vote for the Liberal Left Democrat politicians who run these scams which are slowly destroying the country.

Bill's posts are a graphic demonstration of why teacher pay should be directly tied to performance.

Amen

Sidelock
Sidelock

There is no limit in what the democrats will do to grovel for votes, either legally or illegally.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In addition to taking jobs from American citizens, immigrants send a large portion of their income to family back home. Mexico alone receives well over twenty billion dollars a year. This is only the amount that is documented as having been sent from financial institutions, the true amount is much larger as much is sent in the form of cash either by mail or smuggling. This is money taken directly out of our economy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ilies-home.html

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

47 million already on welfare in the United States..........
and this "emperor" is inviting more to the table. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, or anyone else. All that matters is the democratic party has a larger voter base that is entirely dependent on them for their existence.
The three biggest assets to Mexico's economy is oil & gas, tourism, and money sent back by "illegal immigrants".
Obama and the dems are willingly demoting our economy and building up Mexico's with this amnesty bullsh**. Liberals can spin it any way they want, but it doesn't change the facts.
The groundswell of "children" this past summer is already wreaking economic (and educational) havoc on many U.S. school districts. The $$ burden for this falls on the state which ultimately falls on the taxpayer. And the dem/libs are the protectors of the middle class? Give--me--a--break.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It goes back to Obama's roots....

He was born in a third world country and he plans on turning the United States into one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Once again, even SNL has gone against Obama.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.