May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Jimmy W, KDGJ, Fudd, 1 invisible), 866 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,483
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Misogyny? What's the last time any of the above took on that issue? It's not only sharia.

I snipped out a bunch of equivocating, but of course you summed it up at the end. No, I don't believe, nor can I find evidence, that the majority of the rest of the world treats women like islam and sharia does.

In the tiny corner of the world that is misfires, misogyny is regularly taken on by proactively stereotyping it as a fault of any right leaning person, right King. Why would you equivocate sharia brutality, including mercy killings, against Canadian women of middle eastern descent, with someone on the right saying twenty-something female contraceptives are enough.

It's clear that you do. Would you offer insight into how you can justify the tolerance of brutality against Canadian women because sharia has been given a pc pass from criticism by the left.

Can you give me one reason why your great grandkids can't beat their wive's into submission, and enjoy duck hunting. Other than your cultural lineage does not seem to be middle eastern. Wouldn't that make them proactively liberal, and select a shooting sport that uses innocuous guns against a rodent that happens to be feathered. No fair, you can't say they're allergic to duck, because we know it's not about putting food on the table. Why are you writing duck hunting off, and not the other.

By the way, doesn't the right regularly take on the issue. Aren't you able to equivocate the left and right, because the right has to soft peddle its position. You know, the war mongering, middle eastern phobe, racists.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I didn't rate scales of misogyny among religions, Craig. You have. I said other great religions discriminate against women, not only muslims with sharia.

I didn't "equivocate sharia brutality" including mercy killings with "someone on the right saying twenty-something female contraceptives are enough." You have.

You blithely attribute your assumptions to me and then ask me to "justify brutality against Canadian women because sharia has been given a pc pass from criticism of the left."

Another assumption, Craig. Sharia has no apologists for brutality and honour killings in Canada, from left or right. The last honour-killer is rotting in a federal prison.

Please don't make straw men for me. It's time-wasting.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't get aggravated King, I wonder too about wasting time. It kind of bothers me that you'll get pulled in now and then with my games, but it always starts off with quotes from you. Many of them assumptions. There're many diversions, non answers and spin, but it's okay.

Even when you're scolding me, I can't help but notice that you're saying I'm right and I'm cutting you off. That's okay. I'd also mention that I don't care how many killers of any stripe are rotting in prison. That's where they should be, or sitting on sparky. Sure enough though, some one on the left will come up with some demographic stat that there're too many folks of some stripe in prison. More important, rotting in prison means out of sight out of mind, with no need for criticism or outcry from any on the left for the 'tolerance' that landed them there in the first place.

Here's still hoping you have some great late season hunts. I'm glad to hear that you haven't given up on the companionship of gundogs. I always like the way that all they want to do is please. They don't seem to be working for their next meal, but they can teach a lot about how great it is just to be there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Indeed it does almost always start off with quotes from King. Is it any wonder, when our Libtard equivalent of Tokyo Rose, or some other Propagandist, keeps repeating Liberal Lies in the hope that some of them will stick.

Just look at how many times now that King has gloated over canvasback's statement about losing his own son to the indoctrination of Liberals in Canadian schools. King has been practically orgasmic about that, and repeats it as if to say that the Libtards have won and resistance is futile. I will concede that they have made gains... but not to the overall betterment of our Nation. Liberalism made our country weaker and poorer, and King knows that. But knowing James, I seriously doubt that he has given up on his son and written him off as a loss to the Left. We can bet the kid is being taught all about guns, freedoms, liberty, and the importance of being vigilant and resisting the deceptive destructive path of modern day Liberalism. One day he will see through the indoctrination and be like his old man. That is the last thing Liberal Propagandists like King want.

So the lies are repeated ad nauseum. Dishonestly refuse to acknowledge November's shellacking, and move on to foment a phony racial crisis over some real live criminals who resisted arrest, or actually posed a threat to police and the public. Keep right on closing the coffin on the shooting sports, even though gun ownership is at an all time high, gun crime is way down, and NRA membership is up over 400% in the last 30 years. Keep on lying about misogyny and equality when Liberal Leftists are the worst offenders. Ignore black on black crime, and dredge up sins from 60 years ago. This is how liars like King roll. It is up to us to expose them and fight them every day.

The work is not easy, and it is not accomplished by merely going to vote every two years. If we lose, we only have ourselves to blame. But we are clearly not losing. The pendulum is beginning to swing the other way. Millions of Obama supporters realize they made a huge mistake. Liars like King will deny it and fight it. They are much more dangerous than brainless sheeple. like ed.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now that Comrade King has chimed in, with the doctrinal dogma of equating classical liberalism with his sociopathic, totalitarian statist religious beliefs, the depth of his mythological fantasies once again becomes obvious. Welcome back "Fellow Traveler", things were getting a little dull...

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Left and right also accommodate religious laws or canonical laws concerning marriage, business, divorce, polygamy etc among muslims, Jews, Mormons, Catholics, Jehovahs, Protestants and all the rest as long as they stay within Constitutional rights and Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Our countries unlike Islamic ones are supposed to separate religion and state. They don't but that's another story. Misogyny? What's the last time any of the above took on that issue? It's not only sharia.

King, I would suggest it is those of the Jewish, Catholic and Protestant faiths living in the western world who have been on the forefront of advocating an end to misogyny. While each of those religions also have their extremist elements, the broad swath of adherents are those who have created the modern, classic liberal society that values freedom, democratic institutions, equality and the rule of law.

Muslims had nothing to do with any of that.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
Now that Comrade King has chimed in, with the doctrinal dogma of equating classical liberalism with his sociopathic, totalitarian statist religious beliefs, the depth of his mythological fantasies once again becomes obvious. Welcome back "Fellow Traveler", things were getting a little dull...

The way King thinks it makes me wonder if he's on some sort of hallucinogenic drug....or maybe it's some sort of flashback from the 1960's.

Fact is the liberal way of thinking followed the LSD craze of the 1960's...before that it was disguised as Communism.

Sidelock
Sidelock

James, that's an accurate assessment with caveat fundamentalists in Africa and elsewhere are holding back Pope Francis and reformers of other faiths. I have trouble calling these fundamentalists extremists. It's hard for relative newcomers to leave gospels and laws written to a spirit of thousands of years ago, and pounded into their heads for generations by you know who. Christianity to me is the bulwark of western civilization. The efforts you mention will allow it to remain so.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Pleased to see you back, Ken. Nothing like another curmudgeon to stir things up!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe, your post reminds me of a dinner when a director of the Atlantic Salmon Federation remarked to the president of the American and Canadian sections, "D'you know, Bill, King has never tried drugs of any kind." Bill replied, "What's so big about that. Neither have I."

Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.