May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
12 members (KDGJ, Borderbill, Hoot4570, 3 invisible), 602 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,503
Posts545,541
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Let this be known, I have the HIGHEST REGARD for Senator McCain. As a Veteran myself I think he is the best. Palin is a idiot, a big cause to his loss. So was G.W.Bush. I think jeb and his Father have more in comman.

BEWARE OF DOGMA
Sidelock
Sidelock

Doublefan, I believe you, but I do notice you won't answer. Let me try again. In the next election cycle, let's pretend Walker becomes the nominee.

Who would you recommend voting for. 1) hill/warren 2) Walker/Palin or, 3) stay home.

Remember, you already convinced me to vote for Jeb in the primaries, but we're just pretending here that Walker is the Republican nominee. I compromised in the primaries and it didn't work out, what would you recommend doing in this sample general election?

Sidelock
Sidelock

You really want Walker to cut your property taxes more than $5.00 Doublefan? I suppose he could have instead of paying down the debt which was piled up by his predecessors. Are you forgetting that your precious Tommy Thompson vetoed a property tax cut which was passed by Republicans in the state legislature? Why are you so down on Walker? Your Tommy Thompson increased state spending by 118% during his tenure. Tax revenue growth was twice as high as personal income growth under Thompson. Most of his Jobs growth came from increasing State jobs by 25%. Thompson laid the foundation for multi-billion dollar structural deficits in Wisconsin. Oh, it was the DNR in my state that pushed for a DEER CZAR. They and our Game Commission screwed up deer hunting so bad that the DEER CZAR left our state in the middle of the night after resigning abruptly. He probably had more death threats than anyone in our state's history, and wore a bulletproof vest to meetings with Sportsmans groups. His name is Dr. Gary Alt, and he has been consulted by your new DEER CZAR. I feel sorry for you if Gary Alt's ideas are implemented in your state.

And John McCain, the Senator who went along with much of Obama's gun control initiatives... he did more to get Obama elected to his first term than the DNC. Is that what you mean by compromise? It's too bad Sarah Palin was brutalized by those misogynists in the Liberal Press. Obama never would have made it through one state primary if they handled him the same way. I'm kind of hoping Ohio governor John Kasich decides to run for President.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess I have to remind everyone that McCain was censured by the State Republican Committee for his actions in the Senate a step unprecedented by a state committee to the best of my knowledge anywhere else.
McCain is a RINO and out of step with Republicans here. He is on the other side of most issues Republicans suport like stopping Illegal Immigration and minimizing gun control. If he foolishly decides to run again in 2016 I expect he'll have some real competition in the primary.
If Doublefan thinks Palin is an "idiot" he should have a far lower opinion of the true idiot occupying the White House.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Doublefan
Let this be known, I have the HIGHEST REGARD for Senator McCain. As a Veteran myself I think he is the best. Palin is a idiot, a big cause to his loss. So was G.W.Bush. I think jeb and his Father have more in comman.

I'm a combat veteran myself, and I think he is a typical anti-constitutional, RINO, statist idiot. Charlie Rangel is a vet, and you can't find a more corrupt sociopath. Jeb is another RINO, wanting the power to manage the decline rather than to restore constitutional government. Palin, although severely demonized by the statists in the eyes of the uninformed, at least understands the difference between Freedom and Slavery. She is not a sociopathic statist, promising to buy the votes of dupes with other people's freedom.

Last edited by Ken61; 04/07/15 06:17 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: James M

If he foolishly decides to run again in 2016 I expect he'll have some real competition in the primary.

Jim

Just read this morning, McCain is running again.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think they are referring to him running for another term in the Senate.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

It will be important election. I would think where we were in 1990 vs. China, India,....and where we are today. I would not support any candidate that would consider armed conflict with Iran. It would be disastrous for our country and for what? "Iran is trying to obtain nuclear weapon" smoke screen?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
It will be important election. I would think where we were in 1990 vs. China....

....It would be disastrous for our country and for what? "Iran is trying to obtain nuclear weapon" smoke screen?

Good point, our 'friends' the chinese are getting tired of us begging for loans, so this is all so we can make new friends. Good thing the iranians don't really know us yet, so we should be able to get away with it for a while. Maybe we could hope-n-change for a better job market by then?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I would not support any candidate that would consider armed conflict with Iran. It would be disastrous for our country and for what? "Iran is trying to obtain nuclear weapon" smoke screen?

Oh really? Only a complete idiot would call 16,000 uranium enrichment centrifuges and nuclear facilities hidden deep underground a "smoke screen". Are renewed calls for the destruction of Israel and "Death to America" a smoke screen as well?

What could we expect from someone stupid enough to vote for Obama twice?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.