May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (JohnfromUK, dblgnfix, R. Glenz, Stanton Hillis, Roundsworth), 252 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,545
Posts546,092
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 59 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 58 59
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ed, Jagermeister and Brown do not say those we disagree with should be shot on sight or all those who don't vote Republican are stupid, liars, anti-gun and anti-American.

King, I brought the thread with many of your anti-2nd Amendment statements back to the top since your dishonesty or your dementia (or both) is obviously preventing you from recalling your own words.

Read 'em and weep ace. Remember the good ol' days when you could just dance away from your lies?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

king: if you ignore this mole, maybe it will go dig elsewhere?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, the little fella is hard to ignore, his huffin' and puffin' as Misfires gladiator of righteousness and all, making noises with a gnat's eyelash of influence, digging deeper to incoherence with every post. It's fun to observe a self-appointed arbiter of what goes on the board!

Sidelock
Sidelock

i guess...it just gets old after a while...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
king: if you ignore this mole, maybe it will go dig elsewhere?

So you think this is getting old ed? Tough shit. It's going to get a lot older.

I decided that you closet anti-2nd Amendment guys are not going to get away with pretending to be on the side of gun rights and the RKBA anymore, while at the same time working to undermine those rights. And I meant it. King Brown thought I would get tired of it if he pretended to ignore me. When I set my mind to something, I never get tired.

When I get some free time, I plan to go through this thread and your own thread of anti 2nd-Amendment quotes, and condense all of yours and King Brown's anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti Second Amendment statements into a few short pages so that others don't have to sift through many pages of unrelated and off-topic posts to see them all.

You both can lie and deny all you want. Your own anti-gun words are right here to show how dishonest you both are. When the time comes, I think a link to your anti-gun words in the "Silent Doubles" forum would be an appropriate memorial tribute. Then we can all drink a toast to both of you with some of King's award winning wine... which is actually made by someone else. "Once a fraud, always a fraud! Na Zdorovie!"

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You can collect and condense as many statements as you wish, but Ed and King are anti-gun. By perpetuating this nonsense you're acting like member of PETA saying SPCA members do not care about animals.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
You can collect and condense as many statements as you wish, but Ed and King are anti-gun.

Thanks for finally admitting that Ed and King are actually Anti-Gun Jagermeister.

I don't know how you were able to be in denial of their own words which I have saved and quoted here in these threads. I guess your stupidity and own anti-gun behavior might explain it.

Of course, anyone who knows how anti-gun Obama was and proudly voted for him twice anyway is also Anti-Gun too. That would be you Jagermeister. You can't claim to be pro-gun and pro-2nd Amendment when you support one of the most anti-gun politicians to ever run for President.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
You can collect and condense as many statements as you wish, but Ed and King are anti-gun.

Thanks for finally admitting that Ed and King are actually Anti-Gun Jagermeister.

I don't know how you were able to be in denial of their own words which I have saved and quoted here in these threads. I guess your stupidity and own anti-gun behavior might explain it.

Of course, anyone who knows how anti-gun Obama was and proudly voted for him twice anyway is also Anti-Gun too. That would be you Jagermeister. You can't claim to be pro-gun and pro-2nd Amendment when you support one of the most anti-gun politicians to ever run for President.

I forgot to insert NOT before anti gunners.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yeah, an obvious Freudian Slip, since anyone who has actually read their own words and pays attention to the anti-gun politicians they support would know that King Brown and Ed Good are about as honorable as Hanoi Jane Fonda... and about as much help to supporting the Second Amendment as Sarah Brady.

Of course, you proudly support Obama and voted for him twice, so we all know where you are coming from. Nice try.

Here's the definition of "Freudian Slip" Jagermeister, from Merriam Webster. It is not one of those undergarments you wear under a skirt or kilt.

Freudian Slip: a mistake in speech that shows what the speaker is truly thinking.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Well, time to bring this thread back to the top with some more of King Brown's anti-gun, anti-NRA rhetoric. On 6/18/2015, Jim posted this link to a story about Obama's latest Executive Order assault on our gun rights:

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150605/stop-obamas-planned-gag-order-on-firearm-related-speech

Then the anti-gun LULLER King Brown posted this:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
NRA is the source, playing to base; Jim crying wolf again. This forum is no more in jeopardy than baseball in the US.

Page 22 of 59 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.