May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 144 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,545
Posts546,092
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

"They are hard, round, covered by a scar and ugly up close." I was talking about NIDs not you know whats. Well I should have been. It might be safer.

My partners' wife insisted on showing me her implants a few months ago. Both she and her husband are very happy with her 38DD size. Funny thing is that they found out, from my wife who was with me at the time, that her set is larger and real. Kind of like having a original Parker small bore instead of a reproduction. Shame I like legs. Married my wife for her brains, high income and keen desire to keep me in both guns and shells. About all I could ask for in a girl.

NIDs are right fun to buy these days. Even the graded ones are not too expensive yet. Sure that will be a thing of the past some day but for now they are the last real value I see in a American vintage double.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: KY Jon

My partners' wife insisted on showing me her implants a few months ago. Both she and her husband are very happy with her 38DD size. Funny thing is that they found out, from my wife who was with me at the time, that her set is larger and real. Kind of like having a original Parker small bore instead of a reproduction. Shame I like legs. Married my wife for her brains, high income and keen desire to keep me in both guns and shells. About all I could ask for in a girl.

Jon, Your social gatherings are lots more interesting than mine. Jake

R. Craig Clark
jakearoo(at)cox.net
Sidelock
Sidelock

this post is useless without pictures!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dubbletrubble's comment reminds me of a line in "Seat of Justice", a 1958 Corey Ford work. Hentracks Hennessy had swatted his wife for ruining his venison stew with her crystal salt shaker with a loose top. Hentracks had ground the shakers into dust with a Remington era .410 Parker, skeet configured with single trigger and beavertail forend, bored full and full. She, in turn, broke one of his prized fly rods. He, in turn, swatted her with a canoe paddle. She, in turn, ran Hentracks into court for assault in front of Judge Parker. She described the welts that the canoe paddle caused to her butt. Judge Parker proclaimed that evidence available for examination should and would be presented in open court. Unfortunately for the spectator gallery, the "butt evidence" was not to be presented and Hentracks was found Not Guilty.

Sidelock
Sidelock

By the way, the Corey Ford reference is one of very few references in the mass media to the .410 Parker. As far as I know, only one magazine cover pictures a .410 Parker. This was a 2005 issue of the Skeet Shooting Review, the NSSA publication. Parkers have been pictured on a very few covers over the years, but this is the only known .410 represented.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: KY Jon
"Both she and her husband are very happy with her 38DD size. Funny thing is that they found out, from my wife who was with me at the time, that her set is larger and real. Kind of like having a original Parker small bore instead of a reproduction.

I would submit, sight unseen, that the lady's attributes do not, by any stretch of the imagination or fantasy, deserve comparison to a "small bore", original or not. I am surprised that eightbore let this slight pass unnoticed, as I think the comparison should have been at least an eight if not a four bore.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Ya just never know when gun-thread's goin to veer toward T&A, but thanks for ALL the info guys.

If I overpay and get this nice NID, I'll post the pics and lie about the price

Sidelock
Sidelock

IF you like the gun you never overpay. Money comes and goes but gun memories are forever or until you start to getting brain farts,...infarts, .... whatever you get when you kids know the end is near and the money you have worked and saved so diligelently will be the tax-mans' and then theirs. Point is if the gun suits you buy it and enjoy. Many of us miss fun of owning and shooting a good gun because we are looking for the perfect gun.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd like to find a nice N.I.D. in 20 gauge sometime but as others have stated, the war (pumpgun war and ww II) put an end to the greatest of Ithaca doubles rather quickly and not too many are available. It's not because they didn't hold up, that's for sure.

Last edited by Alder adder; 05/26/07 09:16 AM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.