March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
10 members (Der Ami, JDH, craigd, JayCee, 2 invisible), 364 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,991
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I just want to know where I'm supposed to go to pick up my 'white privilege'...Geo

You have options here Geo with little or no guilt necessary. You could go the career politician route say in the mold of a sen byrd who has klan scum roll off his back like marsh water rolls off a duck. Or, you could follow the gore mold, who can shed the tobacco dynasty and interesting voting record of his old man by living in a mansion that draws enough juice to run a decent size town.

Second, there're actressing schools, like the dolezal academy, or enroll in pretty much any 'university'. You have to start on the ground floor, but you could join up with one of the pro traveling loot and pillage circus'.

I think, go with your strong suit, not to mention time saver. Make an immediate, moderately impressive donation to all the dem hopefuls, and then, when a nominee is selected. Well, your level of support would probably have to be funneled through foreign countries, maybe a bunch of them. At that point, you won't have to pick up anything, 'white privilege' will come knocking at your door.

Best part, as mentioned earlier, the guilt vanishes like magic and you get the privilege of dictating to others what they should feel guilty about. Fair warning, for this advice, I'm coming back for a favor. You're going to have to exempt this forum from having to feel guilty about our guns, or buy me a six pack of medicine.

ed good #408267 06/25/15 07:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wonder why we haven't seen this on the news...I guess they're hiding it from us account of black privilege.

Some of yer African kin Mikael ?

http://www.independentsentinel.com/obama...for-a-race-war/

ed good #408269 06/25/15 07:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

craigd #408271 06/25/15 08:07 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I just want to know where I'm supposed to go to pick up my 'white privilege'...Geo
I'm coming back for a favor. You're going to have to exempt this forum from having to feel guilty about our guns, or buy me a six pack of medicine.

Tell you what Craig, meet me up in Baltimore and I can get a good deal on whatever 'medicine' you need...Geo

ed good #408273 06/25/15 08:18 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Some of yer African kin Mikael ?

sQuealin' jOe I don't have any Black relations but wouldn't mind if I did.

I watched the video. I saw some US citizens exercising their right to bare arms.

I can just hear you after you watched that video, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE need to get universal background checks. Those big Black men with those big guns scare MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Where is my bOyfriend? I want to play 'Deliverance.' WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I do agree with you that it is curious that that open carry march didn't make it onto CNN or MSNBC or CBS or ABC. Kind of like they are unfair and partial in what they cover. That maybe they don't want to publicize anything but stories about gentle loving Blacks, like Michael Brown, being gunned down by violent racist cops (sarcasm, jOe).

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
If the flag is at the Civil War Memorial it should not be removed.

I don't know if anybody else noticed this post, but I did...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mickael I guess we didn't watch the same video...or maybe it was that liberal eye glass of yours.

I saw a group of black terrorists proclaiming their intent.

What the rest of you guys see ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Mickael I guess we didn't watch the same video...or maybe it was that liberal eye glass of yours.

You advocate for even more gun control. You are pro-abortion. That puts you firmly in the liberal camp.

I argue for less gun control. I am against abortion. That, by definition, makes me a conservative.

I am glad to be here.
ed good #408335 06/26/15 01:03 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I always thought the confederate flag was just a way of saying [censored] the Yankees. Guess you cant express that sentiment no more.

Jim and/or keith will be along shortly to barf up a word salad of bullshit about me being a libtard but, how is the Republican Party standing up to this cultural Marxist lynch mob? Piling on. They were never with you. Still the party of Lincoln.

6/26/15: This is dangerous and offensive.

This is brave.

On towards helter skelter. Hoist the rainbow fag. We need another General Lee to finally put the republic out of it's misery.

ed good #408339 06/26/15 01:48 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey RyanF, it was you who finally admitted to being a Liberal or Libtard.

But that was after a long time of claiming pretending to be a Conservative. Then you told us you suddenly changed after Rick Santorum broke your heart and didn't side 100% with gun owners. Remember this?

Originally Posted By: RyanF
I wondered about Rick. I know some pro-gun people dont trust him one bit.

https://www.nationalgunrights.org/press/archives/item/331-rick-santorums-anti-gun-history

Soros is a progressive trouble maker of the highest order but he was not a Nazi collaborator.

I dont claim to be conservative. Once upon a timenot anymore. Actually Rick Santorum is the poster boy of what turned me but thats another story.

Now you want us to still trust you and even consider anything you have to say? Screw you liar. Funny how you don't apply the same standards of purity to the Liberal Left Democrats that you support and defend. And you go so far as to defend Soros after he has admitted on videotape to helping the Nazi's. Have you been drinking King Brown's Award Winning Wine which was actually made by someone else? Two of a kind.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.