May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gunning Bird), 900 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,402
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

steve is it selling drugs, making drugs, stealing money to buy drugs.or possession of drugs.possession of how much illegal substance.are drug dealers included in the stats.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I do not know the details. I would assume possession and distribution. Other offenses are listed separately. The way I read it almost 49% are in for some kind of drug related crime.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
mc #410571 07/16/15 03:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: mc
favorite bar the monte cristo was even a pot shop

There’s a lot to think about in that statement.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
I do not know the details. I would assume possession and distribution. Other offenses are listed separately. The way I read it almost 49% are in for some kind of drug related crime.

Ever know anyone's life that was effected by a drug dealer ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Drug dealers are dealers of death.

Thus treat them as such....execute them and the drug problem and prison over crowding will be no more.

I stand by my post...either you prove me wrong or ignore it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Clinton Assault weapons ban expired Sept. 13, 2004 and no updated version has passed Congress.
No one here except you Eddie Boy, wants to trade an expired law for a new one because no one is as out of touch with reality and stupid as you. DUH.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Drug dealers are dealers of death.Thus treat them as such....execute them and the drug problem and prison over crowding will be no more.

I stand by my post...either you prove me wrong or ignore it.

No argument from me...Geo

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have, several in fact and none for the better. I have lost several people in my life to drug abuse and regret each and every one of them. I'm just not so sure our approach is the best one. It seems some other places have had better results for less money treating substance abuse as a health issue VS a criminal issue. Chris Christie and the Koch brothers have been saying the same thing. I'm not for turning them all free or for legalizing everything but our get tough on crime approach has been a failure. It could be time to rethink things is my view.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jailing the 'low hanging fruit' since the '80s has been a huge failure. Users are the victims of the drug trade yet that's who we have filled our prisons with. That El Chappy guy who just escaped from the Mex jail would be a good drone target...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Prior to the enactment of drug laws in the last century we had drug users and to some extent from what I have learned drug abusers as well. However, and again from what I have read we, didn't have anything like the widespread problems we have today.
You at one time could go into your neighborhood drug store and buy opium for example as it was unregulated and cheap.
I wish I did but and I don't have a solution here but I remain convinced that the "War on Drugs" which has been ongoing for around 40 years is a failure. The only ones benefitting from this "war" are the drug cartels which get bigger, richer and more dangerous with each passing year.
Short of invading South America and rounding up and executing all the drug cartels(this will never happen) I think we're tried just about everything and drug use is still extensive. If anyone has another alternative or unique solution I for one would like to hear it.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.