April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (eightbore, Momslefever), 446 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,160
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

More guns, especially semi-autos, in this country has led to less murder and less violent crime. The facts back it up 100%.

You will always be a loser and a complete idiot Ed.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

"More guns, especially semi-autos, in this country has led to less murder and less violent crime. The facts back it up 100%."

please advise source of these "facts".

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

The violent crime statistics over time are readily available on the internet, even to an idiot such as yourself. I don't tell lies here to make my point like your pal King Brown. We have posted the statistics here many times before, and also posted links showing how the numbers of guns sold in the U.S. has increased dramatically, especially since your boy Obama got elected.

But it hasn't sunk in to your thick skull, so why should I or anyone else waste any more time repeating it to an assh*le like you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's a current Homicide Trend chart for those too ignorant to look it up themselves:
Additionally for those weak on interpretation: Note that the decline in homicides synchs with onset of the implementation of concealed carry laws in the mid 90s.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 07/19/15 11:01 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

It also coincides with the ending of the crack epidemic which I think had a much greater effect on the chart above. Thank goodness that is in the past.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Jim. I wasn't about to waste my time proving what should be well known to one of our anti-gun trolls.

And this is even more significant now that we have concealed carry in all 50 states... thanks in large part to the efforts of our NRA. And the anti-gunners wild-eyed predictions of blood in the streets has not happened. The vast majority of the shootings in places with the most restrictive gun laws, like Chicago and Baltimore, are done by lawless people who in most cases are not legally permitted to even own any gun, and who wouldn't bother with a CC permit.

But all of this is lost on idiots and trolls with an anti-gun agenda. I don't want to mention any names like Ed Good or King Brown.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't forget sQuealin jOe. He is pro gun control:

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Keith as usual you're twisting what I said....I said I'm for back ground checks on private gun sales.

Nothing more nothing less.

Originally Posted By: keith
On this issue, he stands with Barack Hussein Obama. His feet are firmly planted and we aren't going to change his mind.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
It also coincides with the ending of the crack epidemic which I think had a much greater effect on the chart above. Thank goodness that is in the past.

I'll be sure to let any cops I speak with know that the crack epidemic is officially over. I'm certain they'll get a good laugh out of that stupid statement.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

Reminds me of failed policies, medical advancements, a few bad apples, cooked numbers and feeling good. You can't always get what you want, but if you vote sometimes, you get what you need.

The more you help enable the social engineers, the more you should relook at concealed carry, rather than hoping for goodness.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

james: thanks for the graph indicating a declining trend in the homicide rate nationwide since 1994. good news, regardless of the cause.

you make the claim that it is a result of concealed carry laws implemented in the mid 90's. what data do you have to support that claim? sounds like wishful thinking to me...same as if one were to claim that the declining homicide rate nationwide is due to the implementation of federal background checks for most hand gun transfers, also implemented in 1994...

what makes this whole gun control thing so difficult to deal with is that we have so little factual data to support any claim...what we do have is the vast majority of citizens who try to respect the views and rights of their fellow citizens and not just those who agree with a particular agenda...

also, we now have about twenty years of factual data that suggests we are over gunned as a society. and we are experiencing more and more horrific evidence of that situation.

wonder when and where the next mass murder will occur via the misuse of high capacity firearms?

Last edited by ed good; 07/19/15 04:55 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.