March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Borderbill, ChiefAmungum, JDH, KDGJ, Marc Ret, 1 invisible), 366 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,989
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

See King? Almost everyone is on to your constant stream of lies and bullshit. The only ones you have fooled anymore are the moron Jagermeister, and the complete idiot Ed Good. You should have quit while you were ahead.

Instead, you offer up proof every day that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Statistics are irrelevant. America is a violet country with lots of guns. The only solution is for every responsible adult to carry a sidearm at all times. Look at last shooting in TN. The gunman was not well-trained even if he had the element of surprise if the victims were armed he could kill one maybe two but not five. Regardless of how many fell the rest of poor Americans could take small measure of comfort in that they did not die defenseless.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

and yet another redundant post by an anti gun mole, who presents himself here as an nra benefactor and borish lunetic...

the nra should track you down and have you served with a cease and desist order for soiling their good name with your long time negative and non productive behavior here.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

You're probably right he doesn't seem to know much about firearms and never posted a picture of anything he claims to own.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As if on cue, we hear from both of King's mentally challenged cheerleaders, moron Jagermeister and complete idiot Ed. Jagermeister, you should be happy to be classified as a moron since a moron has an I.Q between 25 and 50 and an idiot has an I.Q. lower than 25. Ed is just a hair above a head of cabbage.

Hey anti-gun Ed Good, don't you think it's time to at least use the proper spelling for lunatic? When I call you an idiot and an assh*le, it just wouldn't have the same effect if I spelled it wrong. I think you and your friend King Brown should write to the NRA and ask them to make me stop defending the 2nd Amendment from anti-gunners such as yourselves. I'm sure they will be glad to help.

Jagermeister, I told you I have nothing to prove to some moron who proudly voted for Obama twice, and then is stupid enough to complain about the high cost of ammo.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Crime is falling as well in Canada with onerous restrictions on cc. Canada had much lower gun violence than the US....

I just checked, it may still be valid, but this comment is three years old. Mayhem, knocked on the doors of your hallowed institution, parliament. It didn't sneak in, in a cowardly manner. It shouted, 'I'm a com'in' with gunshot ringing out and a trail of death leading up the hill. News showed good citizens cowering behind shrubs and park benches, unable to get clearance to text parliament of the coming danger.

In one fell swoop, the veil of Canada's violent nature was pulled aside, sending her back to the stone ages of public opinion. I commend your efforts to change hearts, but the mind knows better. I guess, how's the fishing?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
I guess, how's the fishing?

Ahh, you noticed yet another King Brown lie craigd... unless of course the Great Fisherman King Brown is out there reeling in giant trout, one after another, and occasionally taking a break to rest his weary arms and make a quick post here from his Wi-Fi enabled laptop. Or maybe he had to postpone his fishing trip because of the weather. But I'd be surprised if it was because of that. I'd expect him to be out there from 0-dark thirty to dark thirty, bare chested in sleet and gale force North Atlantic winds, diving into the icy water if necessary to catch gigantic trout too big for his tackle to handle.

I was going to ask in a few days, but you astutely beat me to the punch. Nice catch.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

to quote o'reilly:

lune, as in lunny...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
America is a violet country with lots of guns.

Where did you get the purple sunglasses?

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't know where you get any veil of "Canada's violent nature" being pulled aside, Craig. Canada is a peaceful country compared to the United States, admired for its tolerance and respected for its experiment in multiculturalism. Canadians talk to each other, live together, without the spite and spleen demonstrated daily here between members who despise others who don't agree with them.

The fishing couldn't be better. Within 150 metres from where I'm sitting, from the wild oysters and mussels on our beach to the harbour entrance a couple kilometres north magnetic, there are rainbows, brookies, brown trout, sea bass and Atlantic Salmon for the taking, and right now wild brookies on the fly in nearby freshwater lakes of easy access with my float aircraft.

Come on up to an angler's and hunter's heaven.

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.