April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (CJ Dawe, MattH, Stanton Hillis), 1,150 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

The "millions of immigrants that do not commit crime" is parroting of a false liberal narrative that Chuck Todd attempted on Sunday. It turns out that there is some very compelling data available from the GAO that puts lie to it. This Breitbart link details it, and the included link to the GAO data confirms it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ion-crime-wave/

NBC, as might be expected has no comment when confronted with the truth. King changes the subject to oysters.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

No thanks King. I'd rather not fish or hunt with an anti-2nd Amendment liar. I can't imagine why you spend so much time here meddling in our affairs and putting up with withering spite and spleen when you could be blissfully talking and fishing with your Canadian neighbors who would tolerate someone like you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

For the record, I withdraw my comment that republicans should stop talking about abortion. Its hopeless either way. Now weve got male feminists.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

Its going to be Hillary. Because vagina. All is lost.

Last edited by RyanF; 07/20/15 03:47 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Let's see, one politician, Rick Santorum, turned you into a flaming Liberal who pretends to be a Libertarian. Now one man who is a feminist has you telling us that all is lost and Hillary will win no matter what.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I don't know where you get any veil of "Canada's violent nature" being pulled aside, Craig. Canada is a peaceful country compared to the United States, admired for its tolerance and respected for its experiment in multiculturalism....

Nope, remember that's old info. I guess you had to be there. I was waiving my arms around like I was conducting some symphony when I typed that out. I was in the zone, so me, being a little guy, must oppose your rich and mighty position with the meager tools of repetition, so that one day, when I grow up, I can converse just like you. Whew, I can't hold my breath that long anymore, can I buy a period.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Let's see, one politician, Rick Santorum, turned you into a flaming Liberal who pretends to be a Libertarian. Now one man who is a feminist has you telling us that all is lost and Hillary will win no matter what.

Sadly, there is a class of cuckold men who will vote for her. That, plus first woman president will get her in. Wonder how the debates will go? Shes an unlikeable idiot butthe GOP will be bringing a dog to a catfight.

Actually, The Donald would easily trounce her in the debates and general. The fact that the neocon establishment thinks Jeb is more electable speaks volumes. Did they learn noting from Bubba? Women will flock to vote for this guy. You a neocon establishment guy?

Last edited by RyanF; 07/20/15 06:38 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Donald will be dropped from Republican hopeful lineup. He has insulted a man that has not been shot down and spent time at the famous Hanoi Hilton. Conservative mind can not accept that.

Sidelock
Sidelock

John McCain needed being insulted....Most in the USA are ready for change in Washington.

If the Republican party wants to win they better be nice to Donald Trump I don't believe they have another person running that can defeat Hillary Clitt'on.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No, I'm just fairly Conservative, and can't believe how extreme the Liberal Left has gone. And I'm also someone who tends to notice people who pretend to be something they are not. That's why you and King stand out in a crowd to me.

Actually, it appears we already have a woman president, who is also a black, or should I say Mulatto president to boot. You won't find many John McCain fans here. He has caved in to anti-gunners, been very soft on illegal aliens, and virtually handed the presidency to Barack Hussein Obama.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Donald will be dropped from Republican hopeful lineup. He has insulted a man that has not been shot down and spent time at the famous Hanoi Hilton. Conservative mind can not accept that.

Maybe he's 'in it' because he knows how expensive national tv advertising is. Maybe, he'll drop the rest of the lineup when they no longer have any value to him. He shows what the rest of them are made of whether they take the 'high' road or the low road.

Just because a white rich guy is not afforded the insulation of pc, doesn't mean he can't throw out provocative bomb shells. It works for the current two time election winner.

He wouldn't be my first choice, but there's no doubt in my mind that if he wins the primaries, he would by far be the best competitor. The others should take advantage of the lessons and build on the best of the strategy.

Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.