Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Korematsu was very possibly the worst USSC decision ever made. It could just as easily have been the HomelessJOe, O'Mally, Dago, Mick, Spic, Chink, or Tutsi decision.

Sorry but when you're at war you do what you have to do....no amount of liberal crap ever one a war.

And neither did "stupid crap".

As for "Liberal Crap", Earl Warren, while attorney general of California endorsed and supported internment. In 1942, he ran and was elected governor making internment part of his platform. Roosevelt signed the excutive order implementing it. His appointees on SCOTUS upheld Korematsu.

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe, because you are very stupid, I am going to explain both the meaning and the point of GLS' post. Because otherwise its meaning will go over your head and you will make another very stupid reply. And that very stupid reply will be another very stupid reply that doesn't have anything to do with anything.

FDR and Earl Warren were liberals; very, very, very liberal liberals. The internment of those US citizens of Japanese descent was ordered by a very liberal liberal, not a conservative. And the US won WWII while led by a liberal, FDR.

Almost all of the infringement of state's rights that occurred after the end of Reconstruction started with FDR. And almost all of that Federal power grab by FDR was ruled constitutional by a liberal Supreme Court appointed by FDR. And later led by Earl Warren.

Because you are very stUpid you can only type very stUpid stUff. Maybe you should stOp typing.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I would just like to say, that if any of you were being rounded up and imprisoned because of how you look, I would fight to get you free.

Out there doing it best I can.
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not big on U.S events....but did'nt the goverment want to round up the people in Waco Texas? What were they going to do with them if it had'nt ended so poorly?

It's a question BTW.

D

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

In Waco, there was at least the pretext that David Koresh had violated the law (before the standoff). And he may have for all I know.

But the Japanese-Americans were imprisoned for the crime of being of the race of people called Japanese.

Both tragedies did occur under a liberal Democratic administration though.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Both tragedies did occur under a liberal Democratic administration though.

Better watch it Mike. If you keep noticing Liberal Democrat dishonesty and hypocrisy, King Brown will pretend to ignore you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, stUpid jOe pretends to have me on "Ignore." Then he answers my posts.

stUpid is as stUpid dOes.

I am glad to be here.
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok.....so I'll agree that sh.t happens under liberal leaderships.

Has ANYTHING ever happened that you disagreed with under a republican leadership?

I'ts a question.

D.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Off the top of my head:

The second invasion of Iraq.

The re-authorization of the 1965 voting rights act in 2006.

Could come up with more if I thought about it.

But the internment of the Japanese-Americans does not fall under "shit happens." It was instituted as a direct consequence of that core liberal belief that "the ends always justify the means". So "Damn the Constitution, put those Japs in a concentration camp. We have a war to fight." "Damn the law and the Constitution, those illegal aliens will become Democrats if we shelter them and then give them citizenship and then we can get something good done here." and on and on.

I am glad to be here.
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Anyone remember the "Impeach Earl Warren" billboards?

Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.