April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Gunning Bird, Fudd, Jtplumb, Marks_21, 2 invisible), 482 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,159
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Instead of attacking the Obama administration and Hillary for the immigration issue he attacks a Governor of a state, Rick Perry. What does a Governor have to do with immigration? But Trump tore into Hillary yesterday so maybe I'm dead wrong about this guy. I sure hope so.

Last edited by treblig1958; 07/24/15 07:42 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Since I'm not going to vote because I no longer care who wins I'm going to enjoy this comedy. Being independently wealthy Trump has nothing to loose. In his business any news is good news.

I turn on the news just to see what Big Don said today.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
....If he is in fact a Hillary Shill, he won't criticize her, in order to set up the corrupt favoritism he'd receive once she's elected.

I believe just the opposite, the best way to draw off votes with a third party run would be to criticize her in ways that would motivate her base and grab some right wing votes, not policy. Easily something that could be hammered out in a short business meeting about compensation for shilling.

How about that, today's news says he is threatening more and more about a third party run, and he says it will be based on how he's treated by the rnc. Same thing though, he's getting them to react, and it's unclear where he's headed with it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Imagine what the Donald would have to say about you Jagermeister. He'd probably call you an anti-gun troll who doesn't even own a double gun, and an Obama kiss-ass.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: Ken61
....If he is in fact a Hillary Shill, he won't criticize her, in order to set up the corrupt favoritism he'd receive once she's elected.

I believe just the opposite, the best way to draw off votes with a third party run would be to criticize her in ways that would motivate her base and grab some right wing votes, not policy. Easily something that could be hammered out in a short business meeting about compensation for shilling.

How about that, today's news says he is threatening more and more about a third party run, and he says it will be based on how he's treated by the rnc. Same thing though, he's getting them to react, and it's unclear where he's headed with it.

That's what I figured. But he just tore into Hillary yesterday. May be I'm wrong about this guy. I sure hope so.

Last edited by treblig1958; 07/24/15 07:40 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Trump has also blamed Perot's candidacy for Clinton's 1992 win, and the real-estate developer previously seemed concerned that he could do the same for Hillary Clinton.

"I think every single vote that went to Ross Perot came from Bush," Trump told The Washington Examiner. "Virtually every one of his 19 percentage points came from the Republicans. If Ross Perot didn't run, you have never heard of Bill Clinton."

There it is boys in black and white.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I dont know the mechanism that silences Trump but this will not be allowed to continue. Trump has no chance but his presence exposes too many uncomfortable facts (which makes me doubt hes a Hill Shrill).

1. The elites and their mouthpieces are totally fixated on Trumps transgression: Having the balls to publically say what people are thinking in private we have far more two digit IQ Mexicans than needed.
2. Whats missing is any factual rebuttal of what Trump said. The frenzy is aimed at silencing Trump without answering his objection.
3. Whats also missing is poll numbers. Forbidden topics like a secure border are never polled.
4. Its shows what a sad state of affairs America is in when a presidential candidate is considered evil for wanting to protect his country's border.
5. There really is little difference between the republicans and democrats. As soon as you get a person who freely speaks his mind both parties and the media join forces attack him. How many truth tellers has National Review fired over the years?
6. When the elites and their mouthpieces say something will be good for America, the complete opposite is true. Sooner or later the elites are going to get bitchslapped.

By this point, democracy is mostly ritual. Your next presidentess will be Hillary Clinton.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Speaking of insecure borders, why haven't we heard anything from our Liberals on the White House statement that Kate Steinle's Law will be DOA if approved by the House and Senate?

The law would send convicted felon illegal aliens who have been deported and then come back to the U.S. to Federal prison for 5 years. You have a president who would rather protect illegal alien felons than citizens of his own nation. Yet he wishes to restrict the gun rights of law abiding citizens.

This is what you support and voted for. King Brown hates me for mentioning it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Did anyone catch that A$$hole Juan Williams on O'Reilly last night arguing against this bill and opposing restrictions on the Planned Parenthood thugs selling body parts. I honestly thought O'Reilly was going to slug him at one point.
Of course O'Reilly screwed up on gun regulations again in stating someone can sell a gun to another online and just ship it to the without any background check etc. I took the time to email him and tell him he was wrong and why but I doubt if I'll ever hear back. I'm still waiting for a retraction on his "Any one can walk into a gun show and buy a machine gun or a bazooka" idiotic statement he made after the Conn. shootings.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Actually assuming it is a long gun and mailed to an address in the same the state it was sold in, that would be perfectly legal in most states as long as the seller is not an FFL holder.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.