May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, smlekid), 937 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,402
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, no, Craig, it's not wtf indifference at all. It's called "reasonable accommodation" in multicultural societies.

Your way, millions of liberals who support gun rights and NRA would be called traitors, liars, hypocrites if they voted for Democratic candidates.

No one could be that foolish, eh?

The tiny radical rump that says only conservatives know what's best diminish support for the Second and NRA. You're blessed only a couple are here.

Sidelock
Sidelock

OK Ryan. So why don't you give us the names and House and Senate Bill numbers that resulted in the things you blamed solely on Republicans, and also give us the yea and nay votes by Party.

Originally Posted By: RyanF
Since the R's gave the D’s a big azz whoppin’ in the 2014 midterms, Congress has allowed Obama’s unilateral mass amnesty, the Confederate flag has come down, Iran has been authorized to build nukes, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership has been ratified. And Bruce Jenner is heroic.

The jury is still out on the TPP, and whether or not it will help or harm U.S. workers. I'm pretty skeptical considering how much NAFTA and other so-called Free Trade deals have disadvantaged the U.S. worker. The House and Senate did not allow mass amnesty. They did not vote on removing the Confederate flag in South Carolina. They did not even have a hand in negotiating the Iran Nuke deal, and were opposed to it. And they sure as hell did not make Bruce Jenner a hero or bathe the White House in Rainbow lights.

But we already know you are all about blaming everything on Conservatives and giving a pass to Liberal Leftists. I still laugh at your cock and bull story of how Rick Santorum's stance on Gun Control turned you into a flaming Libtard.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wrong again King Brown. Gun owners who vote for anti-gun Democrats are fools. Especially the dumb asses like Jagermeister who vote for Obama twice, and then wonder why their gun rights are under assault and there are ammo shortages and price increases. They are no help to us. They shoot themselves in the foot over and over and they drag us all down with their foolishness and naive belief that 100% anti-gun politicians like Obama will suddenly start respecting the 2nd Amendment.

There are a relative handful of NRA A+ rated Democrat Senators and Congressmen, and I myself have voted for some. And my own Republican Senator sided with Obama on Gun Control after Newtown as did Jim's Senator John McCain. An intelligent voter educates himself and knows where his man stands on important issues. It is stupid, and even unpatriotic to blindly support politicians who are most likely to infringe upon Constitutional Rights.

But voters who do that are not necessarily compulsive liars like you. You repeatedly make the dishonest claim that guys like me diminish support for the 2nd and the NRA, but it is you who supports and praises Liberal Democrat politicians who work to infringe upon our rights. And it is you who criticizes the very successful strategies of our NRA, and suggests that we roll over and give in to the anti-gunners.

We're blessed to have a filthy liar like you here. It helps folks see just how dishonest people with a dishonest agenda operate. You are not our friend. You have done nothing to support or advance gun rights in Canada. Do you still wish to tell everyone that you support gun rights after they actually see your own anti-gun and anti-NRA words here in this link you filthy Liar?

ANTI-GUN POSTS by KING BROWN

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Republicans certainly did allow mass amnesty. These are the 75 House Republicans that partnered with Dems to fund Obama's amnesty.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/03/04/t...se-names-184000

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/03/gop-leaders-allow-obamas-amnesty/

Caitlyn Jenner says he's conservative, like keith. The Republicans will role over and endorse the Iran deal.

This is how Yankee Republicans treat southern Republicans

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/09/politics/house-gop-confederate-flag-embarrassment/

Last edited by RyanF; 07/24/15 04:32 PM.
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

multiculturalism is the death of an independent country immigrants who came to the united states wanted to be american not hyphen Americans.it was the most important thing in there life.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So 75 of 247 Republicans in the House voted with a majority of Democrats to fund the Dept. of Homeland Security? And you blame them all, yet neglect to mention the majority of Democrats and your president Obama? How would you have spun this if all the Republicans had voted to withhold funding and temporarily shut down the Government again? Wasn't that a large part of this? We have had a porous southern border for decades under Republicans and Democrats. The gates are wide open now, sanctuary cities flout Federal law as does your president, and he vows to veto the Kate Steinle law which would jail illegal alien felons who come back here after being deported. But you only blame Republicans.

There were also a few Republicans who voted with Obama's side on gun control after Newtown, including one of my own Senators. Do you think I should become a flaming Liberal supporter like you because of that Ryan, or should I admit that there are RINO's who betray Conservatives, and work to expose them and replace them? King Brown has admired John Boehner for his willingness to cave in to Democrats. He calls it compromise and bipartisanship. It is sad to see, but I don't think we should throw in the towel and become Libtards like you Ryan. Especially cowardly Libtards who pretend to be something else.

We shall see if any Republicans support or endorse the Iran Nuclear deal. So far, most or all are against it. You said Republicans made Caitlyn Bruce Jenner into a hero. We all missed that one and are still waiting for you to show us when that happened. I don't really care what Bruce Jenner calls himself or herself. What matters is how they actually vote and what they actually support. That's the big difference between Bruce/Caitlyn and you Ryan.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....it's not wtf indifference at all. It's called "reasonable accommodation" in multicultural societies.

Your way, millions of liberals who support gun rights and NRA would be called traitors, liars, hypocrites if they voted for Democratic candidates.

No one could be that foolish, eh?....

Boy you make it complicated, and by the way, wash your mouth out with soap.

My way. Simple, I look towards our gender pushy friends for guidance. Foolish is fleeting, I would change the way I feel and always be right. There is no need to accommodate. If I get Trumped by a lefty, I would call myself a poor hard working 'immigrant', get a show on mtv and praise heaped on me by the pres. How about them apples.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Multiculturalism is not Equality. It is political favoritism designed to buy votes. Entitled, sociopathic "Victim Status" always accompanies it, providing the rationalization for Statist, religious extortion and vote-buying.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Who said reasonable accommodation is equality, Ken? Multicultural societies require reasonable accommodation of the other. One size does not fit all the same way.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"As you would put it, wtf, eh?"

You put those words in my mouth, Craig!

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.