April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, David Williamson, CJF), 1,226 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,143
Members14,409
Most Online1,319
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

LIttle Johnny's Canadian Cousin, Little Bruce:

Little Bruce and Jenny are only 10 years old, but they know they are in love.
One day they decide that they want to get married,so Bruce goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.
Bruce bravely walks up to him and says, "Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love
and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage."
Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, "Well Bruce, you are only 10. Where will you two live?"
Without even taking a moment to think about it,Bruce replies, "In Jenny's room. It's bigger than mineand we can both fit there nicely."
Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, "Okay, then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Jenny."
Again, Bruce instantly replies, "Our allowance,Jenny makes five bucks a week
and I make 10 bucks a week. That's about 60 bucks a month, so that should do us just fine."
Mr. Smith is impressed Bruce has put so much thought into this. "Well Bruce, it seems like you have everything figured out. I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have little children of your own?"
Bruce just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, we've been lucky so far."
Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little shit is adorable.

Reasonable accommodation in action...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's a dandy, Geo!

Sidelock
Sidelock

You asked for examples of reasonable accommodation. Stiffing $135,000 for not baking a cake ain't it, Ken. I wasn't comparing them to anything. Where does citizenship oath come into reasonable accommodation?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
You asked for examples of reasonable accommodation. Stiffing $135,000 for not baking a cake ain't it, Ken....

I got an example for you. bo's out in kenya going on and on about his left wing agenda, you know the predictable stuff that gets US 'journalists' nodding in agreement.

The accommodating kind of person he is, the kenyan president just blurts out what everyone else knows, but are too afraid of pc to say. Gay rights 'is not really an issue on the foremost mind of Kenyans. And that is a fact'. By the way, substitute 'Kenyan' for any other country or culture in the world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The point is that "Reasonable Accommodations" turn into sociopathic inflictions once "Victim Status" is awarded or attained. It's subjective, and if inflictive, unconstitutional. The Islamists attempting to inflict Sharia Law, with the acquiescence of some Democrat politicians is an example. An unreasonable accommodation.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Who said reasonable accommodation is equality, Ken? Multicultural societies require reasonable accommodation of the other. One size does not fit all the same way.

Oh, so you're saying that Christian bakers who believe that homosexuality is an abomination should not be penalized for refusing to bake queer wedding cakes and pro-life taxpayers should not have to fund Planned Parenthood?

Or are you really telling us you are a lying hypocritical fraud? We already know that King.

What is going to happen is people like you and those Christian bakers will be "suffocated" by crushing numbers of members in continually evolving society. You're loosing.

"Loosing"? Do you mean loosening... or losing? Sorry Jagermeister, everyone is not becoming gay like you. Most wedding cakes will still have a bride and groom on top... not two grooms. What an idiot!

What do you think of your senile friend from Canada telling us that reasonable accommodation means caving in to Muslims but apparently still trashing the beliefs of Christians? I can't wait for the idiot analysis of this.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ain't it something our President took the queer issue to Kenya....the scum has no shame.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
....the scum has no shame.

Are you talking about Obama, Jagermeister, or King Brown here?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lets not leave Amerilla Micheal out...

Sidelock
Sidelock

....the scum has no shame.

Are you talking about Obama, Jagermeister, or King Brown here?

Lets not leave Amerilla Micheal out...

Keith as usual you're twisting what I said....I said I'm for back ground checks on private gun sales.

Nothing more nothing less.

On this issue, he stands with Barack Hussein Obama. His feet are firmly planted and we aren't going to change his mind.

Your prO-gun control and prO abortion beliefs make yOu Obama's bOy, scUmmy bOy that is.

Because you are very stupid you can only type very stupid stuff. Maybe you should stop typing.

I am glad to be here.
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.