March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (WBLDon, jake van dyke, MattH, Mills, Marc Ret, 1 invisible), 843 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Doug is correct. I send things Registered all the time and I have a choice, 1st class or Priority. Registered Priority is usually 3 days or so to either coast from here in the center of the country. The best part about Registered mail is how low cost the insurance is. On a high dollar gun the savings can be substantial.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Only issues with FedEx for me. Nothing big, but too much inconvenience and follow up on my part. No issues with UPS or USPS.

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC.
Mineola, TX
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com
682-554-0044
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Looks like the saga continues- bought something off e bay that I really need for dove opener. I've been watching for it, checked on its delivery status. Says it was delivered FedEx ground or SmartPost Wednesday, the same day they were supposed to come get the bat...

You don't think...

Tolerance: the abolition of absolutes

Consistency is the currency of credibility
Sidelock
Sidelock

You are a forgiving and patient man.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Must of been one of those drone deliveries we've been hearing about. Look up on the roof...Geo

tut Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

UPS just delivered a package to another fellow in my town and he brought it by my house yesterday. It showed delivered on the tracking but I didn't have it. Was wondering what happened and then he showed up. The amazing thing is we have the same house number but live on totally different streets. This isn't he first time UPS has done that unfortunately.

foxes rule
Sidelock
Sidelock

Now for the rest of the story. At last re-telling ( My Post Master and Fed-Ex Conflict Resolution representative) the current low bidder for cross country air USPS Priority Mail has been FED-EX. Lowest bidder for Express Mail and Registered Mail has been UPS. Here in Tygh Valley,OR some packages from UPS and Fed-Ex are delivered to USPS and they deliver it to me. I live 1.75 miles from the Post Office on the main Street. All my drivers for each service and I are on first name status. I would trust any of them with my children. However, each system has bad eggs amongst the good. Me thinks Mike has found one?

Dennis Earl Smith/Benefactor Life NRA, ACGG Professional member
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.