April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (jake van dyke, 12boreman, fab500, Stanton Hillis, Southern Sport), 1,041 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,134
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 59 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 58 59
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, we spar a bit, and that's good. You make me laugh, as I just did about your post after a long, hot day doing field work and chores---30C is hot for us. Laughs are important. If we're not having fun we aren't living. Thanks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

more wisdom from da king...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Well, it was good of King Brown to admit that he was lying to us about his transport of a pistol in his airplane. You'd think he would have apologized for saying that I was lying about that, and concocting the dishonest story about the Savage model 24. But it would take a man to apologize and admit when you are wrong, and King the cowardly liar will never be a man.

I enjoyed how it took King two days to come up with a cover story that now says he only took the pistol across the border to Oshkosh once in 1983... when he tells us in his post # 360486 which I quoted that he did it several times. It does get hard to keep all those lies straight, doesn't it King?

King lied through his teeth when he said that I "shifted his use of a pistol to flying with a pistol". But he said this in his post # 360486:

Originally Posted By: King Brown

Carry is mostly prohibited but the Mounties told me when I bought my first one 60-odd years ago that I'd never have any trouble anywhere if I used common sense, not do something foolish with people around. Used it in our wide open spaces and forgot to remove it several times crossing the border in my aircraft.

I also enjoyed the tall tale about him having the right to transport a pistol in his airplane because he has a Professional Trappers License. So let's add Professional Trapper to King's greatly inflated resume. Funny he never mentioned his trapping activities to us before. With his usual bloviation and exaggeration, I'm surprised he hasn't claimed to have trapped a Sasquatch and trained him to smash grapes with its' big feet to make award winning wines.

Yes, you aren't living if you aren't having fun... and I'm having loads of fun illuminating King Brown's lies and his anti-gun rhetoric. I'm having so much fun that I have no plans to quit. Well, maybe if King agreed to the same terms of surrender that Mike has demanded from jOe... but he will have to stop lying too. And we all know he can't.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Members will have noted that his response to being caught in a web of lies about my firearms transport is to add another: my "tall tale" of being a licensed professional trapper. It isn't true because he didn't know of it!

He imposes this moral and virtuous judgement to my vineyard and wine, distinguished journalism career, my father's acceptance into the Roman Catholic Church not believing in the resurrection, common also in Canada's largest Protestant denomination.

A week or so ago he was supporting Jim's anti-Semitic hate speech to the point of challenging me to prove Jim said it, and then provided the evidence he had himself lied about its existence. His specificity is amusing.

Was it once or several times I crossed the border with a firearm in my survival kit? I remember Oshkosh more than 30 years ago. American and Canadian pilots used airports along the border without clearing customs for years, particularly with neighbourly Maine and Vermont and New Brunswick.

I've flown hundreds of hours along the border in my work.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King a big supporter of anti semite's likes Joe,Bobby and yes JFK Kennedy as well as the Muslim president throwing that card down is laughable !!

You keep chugging your Koolaid up there in never never land oz and misrepresenting everything to do with politics/gun laws AND rights in a country he does NOT live in King and we will keep laughing at ya !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Long time no hear, Dave. Good to see you well and happy. Laughing is good medicine. Trump has you in good cheer!

Sidelock
Sidelock

dave k: you out on the campaign trail? bet you an udder repubs in nh are fraid o de donald...aint too late fur you to jurn us an become a trumpite...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

DaveK, good to see you back. As you can see, the only thing that has changed here is that King Brown is more delusional than ever. Also, your buddy Jerry is back under the assumed identity of a girl named Gunluvr. I wonder if Jerry is from Nova Scotia too.

King Pinnochio is now claiming I lied about his illegal transport of a pistol when I merely used his own exact words to prove he was lying to us again. Good Lord, next he'll be claiming that it was me who made the wild-assed claim about his father converting to Catholicism without belief in the Resurrection. The old atheist is still dishonoring his father with that crazy lie. And he still hasn't given up the names of any of those Canadian Catholic clerics who also disbelieve... according to him. So I don't imagine for a second that he can provide a shred of evidence that disbelief in the Resurrection is also common in Canada's largest Protestant denomination.

Funny thing is, I can't think of a single person who identifies himself as a Christian who does not believe in it. It must be a uniquely Canadian thing. Or another King Brown lie.

His "distinguished journalism career"... what a crock! He was a quitter who imagines he was on equal footing with real heavyweights like Morely Safer and Peter Jennings. His vineyard and winemaking... well, it turns out the winemaking was done by someone else and he was the smallest independent supplier of grapes to Jost Winery until his falling out with new owner Carl Sparkes a few years ago. He won't tell us who he sold grapes to from his 1 acre vineyard since then, nor if Carl Sparkes knows that King is claiming he mistreated his employees.

The lunatic even thinks Jim was engaging in anti-Semitic hate speech when Jim gave his opinion about the Nazi collaborator George Soros, a scumbag anti-gunner who King defends.

King thinks that Misfires is keeping his synapses firing. What a JOKE!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Amen to that...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

The lunatic even think Jim was engaging in anti-Semitic hate speech when Jim gave his opinion about the Nazi collaborator George Soros, a scumbag anti-gunner who King defends.

King thinks that Misfires is keeping his synapses firing. What a JOKE!

Can you bring up post where JimM was raving about why members of Mossad haven't knocked off George Soros? You know, for the mythical crimes he committed against the Jews during WWII. I read what George Soros confessed to doing according to JimM. Was it from 60 minutes interview? I can remember there was no indication in it that Soros did anything to the Jews.

Page 28 of 59 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.