May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Nitrah, SKB, Borderbill, Argo44, Tom Shaffer, Jtplumb), 676 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,510
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
Here in Iowa, evangelicals are a strong force.

Why would evangelicals support a 7th Day Adventist?

Sidelock
Sidelock

That would be Gallup, I believe. You are batting a thousand so far, keep it up.

The poll shows that those who support the "Tea Party" has declined, it also shows that those who oppose it have declined a similar amount, while those who are neither for or against have increased markedly. This would indicate an acceptance among the majority.

Polls about the "Tea Party" are relatively meaningless, since there is actually no such entity.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
A recent Gallop poll shows 17% of Americans now supporting the Tea Party. Perhaps there's some hope after all.

Why don't we save the teachers atrocious example of his inability to spell Gallup correctly. How can Billy say there is hope for us when the people who are teaching our kids are this dumb themselves?

The retarded moth returns to fly into the flame yet again. Apparently it is too stupid to have any shame or to learn from its' mistakes. If I was writing a script to show the stupidity of Libtards, nobody would believe this astonishing display.

Not surprisingly, dim-witted Billy's latest still is not evidence of George Bush fudging intelligence. The suspense is killing me.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A recent Gallop poll shows 17% of Americans now supporting the Tea Party. Perhaps there's some hope after all.

A Rasmussen poll says only 11% of folks approve of the 'black lives matter' crew. I'll bet that's what you meant by 'hope', after all, your prez sez it's a front and center issue.

Hope you're satisfied with the extent that this administration 'downplayed' the boots on the ground isis captive rescue. Maybe you like the way bo sent a lone destroyer to irritate the chinese, after they completed their colonization of previously international waters. I bet there's a poll somewhere that sez 8 out of 10 chinese know the US has it's weakest Navy since before WWII. The polls overwhelmingly say, bo must continue military action in afghanistan. Weird, huh?

Maybe you're enjoying the lies that gave us ocare. Didn't gruber spill the beans, check that, gloat about the stupidity of the American voter. Maybe, you prefer watching reruns of the reid clip where he brags that he did lie about Romney on the floor of the senate as part of the effort to sink his campaign. Hey employment numbers look great don't they, but these lies don't fit the victim/bash the rich and corporations mantra, eh.

I don't think you care a whole bunch if the dems lie, or how they poll, just as long as it's not an R, eh.

edit to add, great news, ocare premiums are going up thirty-some percent in MT, hope-n-so little change, eh.

Last edited by craigd; 10/27/15 06:40 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's right craig, the ObamaCare premiums for 2016 for Montana are projected to increase by over 34% and 36% for Oklahoma. I sure hope Dems take Joe Biden's advice and run their campaigns touting success stories like that. But I expect they'll fall back on the old "War on Women" or "Whipping Up Racism" thing.

I'm pretty sure the Fair and Balanced Twins, Billy and Little King were probably just about to post those numbers here. I also can't wait for King to explain to us mere mortals that the little escalation of Boots on the Ground in Iraq by Obama is just some secret back-channeling that we wouldn't understand.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sixteen million people have health insurance who previously had none.If it costs them more than projected, most would rather have it than nothing.The myth that Obama care is a total failure is what keeps that 17% cheering for Trump. Soldier on.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Since Obamacare requires a person have health insurance and prosecutes and fines those who do not, it is hardly surprising that people sign up for health insurance.

That 16 million number is fudged and does not necessarily represent those who have signed up for O-care exclusively and would not have health insurance otherwise. Included in that number is people who have gained insurance through their state's Medicare programs as well as those who have gained insurance through their employer. The number also includes those who have signed up for O-care but have not paid for their plans and will eventually be dropped from the rolls.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Whatever the numbers, America's future is universal healthcare and guaranteed annual income, not for ideological reasons but necessity to buffer widening disparity and boost consumption i.e. Ford paying workers then-preposterous $5/day. Obamacare is the beginning. No more revolutionary than the changing face of America over the last 25 years. Does anyone here imagine two black presidents in a row?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sixteen million people have health insurance who previously had none.If it costs them more than projected, most would rather have it than nothing.The myth that Obama care is a total failure is what keeps that 17% cheering for Trump. Soldier on.

I doubt you're willing, but how about discussing the 'success' of ocare?

You like numbers. How many tens of millions of citizens of the US remain without health insurance? How about 80% for a number. Isn't that the percentage on ocare that require subsidizing? Am I lying, and because I typed that am I a card carrying Tea partier?

You're wrong about 16 million were previously uninsured. Some of them, lemme guess, 20%, were rolled into it by their employer from some other previous plan. As a retiree, are you looking forward to the rate hike, or maybe you're one of the lucky ones that have something else figured out.

Run more numbers if you will. Sixteen million fakescribers in ocare. Wouldn't the nation come out way ahead if they just paid the monthly premium and never set up all the waste fraud and abuse of ocare?

Regardless of what King says, facts are that gruber told us the ocare was sold based on the 'stupidity of the American voter'. Was he talking about you? I wouldn't be surprised, but chances are King can't vote here, so you have to understand that he's a lobbyist.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Why would anyone expect Little King or Little Billy to start being truthful and factually correct now?

And who is surprised that both Liberal Left frauds are attempting to change the subject and dance away from their assertion that Bush "fudged" the intelligence to take us into war?

Even if the next Gallup poll says that 100% of the people don't like the Tea Party, Billy will still be more dense than depleted uranium. We can only hope he had as much influence on his former students as he has on us. We can well imagine what Billy and King would be saying if Bush had authored a national health care plan with as many flaws as ObamaCare, and left so many millions with no coverage.

Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.