May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (canvasback, SKB, Stanton Hillis, 2 invisible), 866 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,499
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not ALL Democrats are anti-gun King. Nor are all Liberals anti-gun. But with rhetoric like you post here on a fairly regular basis, there can be no doubt that you are anti 2nd Amendment and anti-NRA.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Americans choose how they want to live, accept mass murder, mass school executions, mass incarceration (suddenly recognized as wrong). As much as they dislike it, little is done about it. Democracies make choices but few modern countries are as burdened in solving these societal problems as the US with three centuries of a ruinous race legacy.

Then there's this little gem where King attempts to link our Constitutional RKBA to an insane allegation that we "accept" mass murder and mass school shootings:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

When I posted this anti-gun rhetoric in another thread, King's immediate response was, "Evidence please."

Only King could be caught with the smoking gun in his hand and proclaim innocence. The whole exchange can be read in the "300,000,000, Yes 300,000,000" thread beginning with King's post #421751. Pathetically sick.

You are clearly not on the side of gun rights King Brown. You are no help to us whatsoever. You are here to undermine us and LULL others into complacency.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
....Good candidates, good messages, simple action plans.
Do that.
Don't force candidates to submit to 40 weird litmus tests before you'll vote for them either. It's counterproductive.

Good thoughts CZ. The only difference I think is the nominee needs to be a great, not good, candidate. Also, 'good' message, I hope means a 'resonating' message, not necessarily some farce about taking 'the high road'.

By 'weird litmus tests', I take it to mean gun right issues. Chances are the topic would come up on a double gun forum, but social and foreign policy issues the are divisive seem to follow the exact same party lines. But, regardless of who they might vote for, I'm usually not too tickled about folks who say they're above it all, so they won't vote.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Trump has good/great crossover appeal because he has a simple, if outrageous, plan on immigration that a working man can understand.

He says, " I will stop..."
Can't get clearer than that.
It translates to pocket book issues for the working people in the middle. They know their earnings, and standards of living, are diminished by unfettered immigration.

It is very likely the single most uniting element of current presidential politics. Your party doesn't matter if you feel undermined by illegal immigration. Real or imagined.

Dealing with urbanization and the second amendment is a far more difficult task than getting elected on pocketbook issues.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

We don't have "illegal immigration". We have an "illegal invasion". 25% of the population of Mexico has moved, here, in the last 40 years. The very great majority of those people were not invited. What other country on the face of the planet could/would have let that happen to themselves?
Real or imagined does not enter the picture. We have 20 million uninvited foreign people, the great majority of them uneducated, and unable to speak, read, or write English, who place a huge burden on American society, in the form of entitlements, welfare and emergency services. They are involved in the justice system at rates 15-20 times that of US citizens.
They are not our neighbors, our friends, or our brothers. They are a scourge.
It needs to end, and they need to go.
I'm tired of talk of building a fence. Plant a minefield. I'll help.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Dave I bet the guy still believes in the tooth fairy....

Tooth fairy? You must be referring to Caitlyn SKB.

I for one don't believe our constitution allows gays the right to bear arms.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Then you and your wife lil k should disarm immediately.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think you're right CZ, and the most interesting aspect for me is how this plays on election day. A strong majority is alienated and seriously conflicted by illegals, a natural human sentiment in these circumstances, but the US has a strong ethos of compassion, to do the right thing. Eighty-two per cent of Canada favoured the governing party's anti-Islam position on immigration and refugees leading into our Oct. 19 federal election. They voted out the party.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Caitlyn SKB you should get in the Guinness World Records book as the first gAy gun'smurf

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

jOe, just STFU if you can't add anything.

At least when you are talking about guns, you sometimes are right and can add to the conversation. Down here in misfires you simply spew shit.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.