April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (fallschirmjaeger, KDGJ, Der Ami, Roundsworth, trw999, rwarren), 378 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,444
Posts544,810
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bet you were hoping this thread would just fade into obscurity, eh King. Looks like JimH has your number.

Do you think he's a misanthrope too, just because he knows what a lying fraud you are?

EDIT: Look at the Big Fraud and Liar King Brown in the post below piously pretending he does not accuse anyone of lying. He must have forgotten that very recent incident where he called me a liar for having the gall to mention his illegal transport of a pistol across the U.S./Canadian Border. Even after I reproduced his old post where he admitted doing so, he clung to the false accusation. Ah yes, here it is from King's post #414349. What a fraud!

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Jag, it's another of his lies. Another one is flying with a pistol. Survival guns are not illegal. I forgot it was there once while flying into the states. That is a no-no. Keet is obsessed by me. He can't help himself. An affliction, to be pitied.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, I just noted "the gall" of me accusing you of lying. I explained earlier the use of plural in candidates---lumping in Trump on your southern border---and another member noted razor wire is generic for fences of that purpose everywhere, to which you may agree. I try not to accuse or impute a lie to anyone. What was the lie, please?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Razor wire is not generic for fence and you know that. You made the statement to lead off the discussion and would be happy to let it stand had you not been challenged. It is a lie that Walker advocated building a fence on the Canadian border, no where did he make that statement. No other candidate made that statement, no candidate advocated razor wire. Those are the lies, not started by you perhaps but you and other sycophants gleefully continue to spread them.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not only is razor wire not a generic for fences everywhere, it is a lie to claim that another member said that.

It's nothing new to see King Brown getting caught in a lie, but it is always entertaining to see how child-like he acts as he tries to wiggle out of it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Accused by the little fella of dissecting his words a while back, it's amusing that you guys hold me to plural candidate(s) and Walker not saying he would build a fence of razor wire.

I believe I posted Walker's statement earlier. He told Meet the Press "we need to secure the borders in general"---plural---and building a fence along the northern border is "a legitimate issue for us to look at."

The issue was brought up to him at a New Hampshire town meeting. True, he did not say razor-wire. Later he said it was all a joke. Security fences to keep people in or out are generally razor-wire, not picket or pasture fences.

It was an impractical, loony notion. His stock faded quickly, and he was gone.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Securing the borders includes a wide array of steps that must be taken, including increased manpower. Manpower is the issue that was raised at the NH town hall. Walker responded that it bears looking in to. Todd managed to twist and badger this into a Canadian wall. King managed to twist and massage this into razor wire and plural candidates.

You cannot take back your statements as they are there for all to see, nothing to dissect.

I have seen in person many miles of the Mexican border fence and many more photos of it in many other areas. I do not recall any having razor wire.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I believe I posted Walker's statement earlier. He told Meet the Press "we need to secure the borders in general"---plural---and building a fence along the northern border is "a legitimate issue for us to look at."

"We need to secure the borders in general" addresses the almost complete lack of border security we have now. Walker did not say that the security measures along the Northern and Southern borders needed to be identical.

The plural which the immature liar King Brown used referred to Republican candidates... not the U.S. in general.

Nowhere did Walker say we needed a fence along the U.S./Canadian border. Nowhere! Most security fences are not topped with razor wire. The razor wire was King's embellishment to make all Republican candidates appear unreasonable. King is once again using his "Craft of Journalism" to selectively edit and add words which were never said in order to change meanings and impute motives. Any recall the liar piously telling us how he never imputes motives?

King has never admitted to a lie even when caught red handed as he was here. King cannot admit to lying because he is a pathological liar. He can't stop compounding his lies because he is a compulsive liar. King can't man-up and admit when he lies or is wrong because he is an immature man-child.

What a fraud.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: keith

You can't have it both ways... unless you are a lying Liberal who hopes and prays (wishes) that most people are too dumb to see through your dishonesty.

You still don't think chit fer brains Amarillo Mike is one of them do you ?

Or is it that you are too scared to call him out for fear of attack...like he's did to me ?

In my experience, keith isn't afraid of debating anyone on the board.

Now jOe, I am not attacking yOu, I am hOusebreaking yOu.

And yOu started all of this by making several pitiful attempts to insult me, which I ignored. But, because yOu are very stUpid, yOu kept on. And so I took on the chore of training yOu so yOu will be fit company.

I do sympathize with you just a little. I imagine it can't be pleasant being housebroken in your sixth decade when you should have been housebroken in your first.

What a whIny little [censored] yOu turned out to be. Because yOu are very stUpid I expected hOusebreaking yOu to be a challenge. But I never expected yOu be so fearful and intimidated by the prOcess. It turns out that yOu are what we call a "soft" dog. A sOft dOg can't take much pressure. If a trainer puts pressure on a sOft dOg the dOg rolls over on its back, pEEs itsElf, and whImpers. In the quote above look at how dEsperate yOu are when you try to shAme keith into protecting yOu, whIning that I "attack" yOu.

yOu are a whIny, ignOrant, cOwardly, stUpid, skUlking, sUlking, ill-mAnnered, mEan spirited, bigOted, sOft dOg.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith is afraid to confront your insanity....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: keith

You can't have it both ways... unless you are a lying Liberal who hopes and prays (wishes) that most people are too dumb to see through your dishonesty.

You still don't think chit fer brains Amarillo Mike is one of them do you ?

Or is it that you are too scared to call him out for fear of attack...like he's did to me ?

In my experience, keith isn't afraid of debating anyone on the board.

Now jOe, I am not attacking yOu, I am hOusebreaking yOu.

And yOu started all of this by making several pitiful attempts to insult me, which I ignored. But, because yOu are very stUpid, yOu kept on. And so I took on the chore of training yOu so yOu will be fit company.

I do sympathize with you just a little. I imagine it can't be pleasant being housebroken in your sixth decade when you should have been housebroken in your first.

What a whIny little [censored] yOu turned out to be. Because yOu are very stUpid I expected hOusebreaking yOu to be a challenge. But I never expected yOu be so fearful and intimidated by the prOcess. It turns out that yOu are what we call a "soft" dog. A sOft dOg can't take much pressure. If a trainer puts pressure on a sOft dOg the dOg rolls over on its back, pEEs itsElf, and whImpers.

In the quote above look at how dEsperate yOu are when you try to shAme keith into protecting yOu, whIning that I "attack" yOu.

yOu are a whIny, ignOrant, cOwardly, stUpid, skUlking, sUlking, ill-mAnnered, mEan spirited, bigOted, sOft dOg.

I am glad to be here.
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.