March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (bigblock, Borderbill, NCTarheel, SKB, docbill, battle), 866 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,019
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, you are correct. This place has a lot of FUDDS. But we call them Liberals. Many actually think you can be pro-gun rights, and at the same time, support and vote for the most extreme anti-gun politician who ever lived in the White House.

This is like an abortion doctor claiming that he is pro-life. As said in the title of your thread, you can't make this stuff up. I don't enjoy seeing Dave being played as a fool either. But that is what the trolls are doing. Is Gun Nutz not a privately owned website?

You may remember this exchange from Ed FUDD when he was arguing that we should voluntarily give up semi-auto handguns to the anti-gunners to appease them before they enacted more onerous anti-gun legislation:

Originally Posted By: ed good
more and more guns means more and more guns will be mis used...it aint rocket science to understand that simple logic...

question is, what are we as responsible gun owners gonna do about the problem of too many guns in the hands of too many people?

or are we gonna keep our heads in the sand and let the pandering politicans impose some draconian new gun control legislation on us like they did in 1968 and again in 1993?

Here's a neat quote from Winston Churchill that describes the FUDDS:

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, Gunnutz is privately owned, operated for profit with ads from gun dealers (in a non obtrusive way.....I'm barely conscious of them because none are from classic double gun dealers)and as such is quite carefully moderated.

No allowance is made for stepping outside the boundaries. People are suspended or permanently banned if continual offender and threads are locked down the moment things go to far. The rules are clear and for the most part, adhered to. But political awareness and discussion is encouraged

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

So is my steak knife set a weapon of mass destruction or a assault weapon? Being a set of ten or twelve if has to be the same consideration as a high capacity magazine for a semi auto of assault rifle. And I did not even know it was that dangerous to anything but a good steak.

And I hate to consider the GI machete that I bought as kid 50 years ago. Another hated, senseless weapon of killing of plants of all types. The very vain of every atheist, non God believing for public educated victims, vegan on Earth. The weeds alone it has killed must number into the thousands, tens of thousands perhaps. All that sap on my hands. If only they had saved me from all that work my father had me do with it on the farm.

I could be a Xbox gamer today, sitting in some older persons basement, aimless wasting my life away. All the time feeling smug about how much smarter and vital I was than some poor schmuck who worked for a living and made my own money instead of waiting for some government handout. God, that is so sad I want to slice my wrist with a spork.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That sounds marvelous James. It seems so obvious that you cannot have Double Guns or any guns without Gun Rights. But the mere mention of the subject here is enough to fill Dave's email box with complaints and demands that he purge it all. It doesn't matter one bit if it hasn't degenerated into any name calling or insults. I wish threads like this would gently remind the FUDDS where this is headed if we simply do nothing. But we have given them a thousand similar examples without it sinking in just how much they are shooting all of us in the foot.

It has become pretty obvious what the intent of demanding censorship really is. If it was truly concern for keeping this forum pure and on topic, there would be similar complaints from the same people about all of the other off-topic threads. I have provided plenty of examples of discussions that became somewhat uncivil over the years that had nothing to do with politics or gun rights.

By the way James, your PM box is full. You must be a real popular guy!

Last edited by keith; 01/04/16 11:39 PM. Reason: James--- Your PM Box is full

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

[s][/s]
Originally Posted By: eightbore
Old Colonel's figures on prosecutions of those who either lied on their 4473s or were denied based on their previous records which should have prevented their ownership of guns, may not be 100% accurate, but you get the message.

The figures are a cut and paste from a 2013 washington post article, so if flawed the post is in error. As for getting the figures direct from the FBI website, their shortcuts did not work or I would have not used the liberal rag.

More recent data maybe worse I can't say as this not a "transparent" administration as they promised. Similar to you can keep you doc, and it was the video..........

Last edited by old colonel; 01/04/16 11:37 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Enough...Thread will stand but is locked.

I did get a kick out of the knife thing....It's hysterical!
I personally carry 2...an Emerson Super Karambit plus a Zero Tolerance 0562.

I'd love to carry a prime time hawk but they are too bulky/heavy and although I have several I can't bring myself to buy the RMJ unit I really like (too expensive).

This in NOT a political debate arena.

This is a pro-gun website...and surprise surprise...I am pro-gun.
As in pro-all kinds of guns...not just pretty 2 barreled ones.

I suspect with high confidence the preponderance of the participants to be pro-gun and NRA members to boot.

If you are not pro gun you can either leave...Or, pipe down and be respectful of the majority. We really don't care to hear your opinion.

"Misfires has been sequestered" = Largely because I couldn't take the same geniuses pissing on each others feet all the time.

And in similar fashion...that is why this thread is locked.

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.