April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Der Ami, SKB, montenegrin, GETTEMANS, skeettx, 1 invisible), 369 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,147
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think the unsolicited comments about CSMC go with the territory on a discussion board. What turned this thread sour and personal was Brittany Man's gratuitous snipe "I'll not be so crass as to indicate if I spent a little or a lot ..." This struck me as truly crass, deliberate trolling bait for yet another ridiculous pissing contest on this board.

Jay

Buzz #436610 02/22/16 12:31 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Gt1900
While I do like CSMC guns, I would be very cautious about buying one. I say this as a person who owns, and has family members and friends who own a total of 10 CSMC guns. Nearly all of the guns have had issues.

Gt, I spoke to my brothers, friends, cousins, daughters father and shared with him your CSM statement. His wife says "Bull$hit!

Hate, Hate, Hate mine...NOT!

Buzz,
You remind me of the guy who couldn't get a date with the prom queen so you resort to calling her nasty names.
Buzz,
I'm thinking you want one of these CSM Model 21's so bad you can taste it, money tight?
Buzz,
OFF!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Bob, feel free to show that pic of your Model 21 every time you post. Just make it bigger next time.

I can't get enough of it. smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

Will do!
Have I mentioned its a two barrel set?
28/.410. 30" barrels.

The good folks at CSMC picked me up at the airport, drove me into New Britain, and treated me like family. I was custom fitted for my Model 21 and then given the keys to the wood blank library "Kingdom". I can't imagine a more pleasant buying experience. The gun turned out better than I could have hoped for in every respect. It leaves me at a loss to try to understand all the negativity coming from the crybaby bed wetting sissy contingent on this thread. Oh well, there is just no pleasing some people.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I did agree with Buzz when he said this about King Brown:

Originally Posted By: buzz
King: Your rhetoric is sickening. Why don't you keep your Canadian nose out of our American business? Why don't you spend your time finding a negro Prime Minister for Canada? I think that would be a great, great thing for you and Canada. Then, you really could identify with us and then we might then listen to at least some of your junk, which often times over complicates and makes little sense of the English language.

Even when we disagree, it's nice to know we probably share some common ground!

Very sleek and nice looking Mod. 21 Bob. I sure don't see any issues with that one. What is the L.P.I. of that checkering?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Originally Posted By: Gt1900
While I do like CSMC guns, I would be very cautious about buying one. I say this as a person who owns, and has family members and friends who own a total of 10 CSMC guns. Nearly all of the guns have had issues.

Gt, I spoke to my brothers, friends, cousins, daughters father and shared with him your CSM statement. His wife says "Bull$hit!

While I don't know your brothers, friends, cousins, daughters fathers, wife, I'm farely certain I know exactly what I'm talking about. My Inverness was sent back twice before they fully replaced it. I will give credit where credit is due though, for the most part, CSMC will eventually fix the problems, and every gun I mentioned was fixed, except one. That gun was an RBL 20 with horrible bluing that the owner decided to have reblued elsewhere. So no, I'm not BSing anyone, as I do appreciate CSMC guns.

Last edited by Gt1900; 02/22/16 08:15 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Beautiful gun Bob.....love the 28/410 concept with 30" barrels.
I've known a couple of fellas who have had bad experiences with the CSMC 21's. Their shared experiences put me off ever wanting one. Besides, I prefer the original 21s; they aren't made anymore and are a part of U.S. gunmaking history. I can obtain about 2 of them for the price of one CSMC 21. Ya just gotta know where to look, like the estate coming up for sale in April.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess enuf said.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.