March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (NZHunter, Dale May, SKB, 1 invisible), 294 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,977
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well done Diggory! Anytime someone can make an anti hunting jackass look like an idiot, in my book, is a job well done and you certainly did so.

Cameron Hughes
Sidelock
Sidelock

Why oh why did we ever let Piers Morgan back into the U.K. couldn't you have kept him over your side?

Diggory, looking forward to the hammer gun book. Lagopus.....

Sidelock
Sidelock

First, great job, Mr Hadoke! Truly fine representation for us all.

Next, I suggest all from our side use this as a training film for these types of encounters. Their argument is almost always based on emotions and often get charged. Our greater strength is remaining calm and defeating rhetoric with fact and figures. My only criticism of Mr Hadoke's presentation is not stating facts for what "we all know", which makes our side susceptible to fact checking and greater criticism. As a group we, all hunters and shooters, really must all band together to fund studies, gather information that supports our arguments and inform our members so as to educate the upcoming generation and defeat the antis.

Again, thank you Mr Hadoke for all that you've done to support our sport!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Let me add my congratulations to Mr. Hadoke for the excellent showing he made in the interview with the anti-gun zealot, Morgan.

I also eagerly await publication of the Hammer-gun book...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, Congrats to Mr. Hadoke for handling the interview in such a great manner!

What I don't get is why Morgan kept repeatedly saying "rich American hunters." It's as if he was wanting to make this a USA issue. I am certainly glad Morgan is no longer on American airwaves.

Looking forward to Mr. Hadoke's new book.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: 1cdog

What I don't get is why Morgan kept repeatedly saying "rich American hunters." It's as if he was wanting to make this a USA issue. I am certainly glad Morgan is no longer on American airwaves.

That's what stuck with me, too. The man was essentially a "rich American" himself until the UK took him back.

He also seems to have something against dentists, but that joke is too cheap and easy even for me.

-Leverhead
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You might enjoy my reading of some of the sillier hate mail messages I got as a result of the interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErnW5TLLflM

Sidelock
Sidelock

To the point replies, Dig. Very well done with the right mixture of seriousness and combativeness on your part.

Regards, Tim

Sidelock
Sidelock

Great hate mail link Dig. Though you take to it naturally, it couldn't have been easy to step into that interview show. Good for you for taking the high road, hunters in general probably need to figure out an effective solution for the low road.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Great job Diggory. Thank you for taking the time to defend our sport and for sharing this with us.

I got a particular kick out of the lewd, vicious, and threatening comments you got after your interview with Piers Morgan. I've gotten similar letters, hand delivered to my mailbox after answering anti-gunners and anti-hunters in letters to the editor. It all kind of knocks the wind out of the sails of those here who naively think and say that confronting the anti-gunners and anti-hunters in our midst will somehow turn off those who already hate us.

Originally Posted By: ed good
an if hit is hippo criti cal to not want to deal wid da blood an da guts an da fedders an da fur, an buy my meat in a nice clean styrofoam tray, wrapped in saran at da stow, den ah con fess, ah is ah hippo crit!

it still saddens me that there are those that seem to take pleasure in killing these gentle bird in the name of sport...hopefully, one of these days, you guys just may grow up and begin to appreciate this wonderful, gentle bird, as I do; and take up clay bird shooting

peta...lets see now, are you talkin:

people eating tasty animals, which sounds like a good idea to me;

or are you talkin:

people for the ethical treatment of animals, which also sounds like a good idea to me?

Quote:
charlie: may i suggest that you hunt less and shoot more. clay birds do not bleed.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.