May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Argo44, WJW, 1 invisible), 506 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,499
Posts545,462
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Ammunition price is no problemo. I use "3 Gun' load from Winchester with enough preloaded magazines so I don't have to load them when I go to the range. I have bought more Wilson Combat mags since this picture was taken. Please note each magazine holds politically correct seven cartridges:

[img:left][/img]

You sure you're not a terrorist ?

I'm just good young boy meaning no harm to anyone. I like many loaded magazines for range use so when I get there I can focus on shooting not loading magazines.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Jay, I know exactly where "thin skinned", "buffoon", and "blinders" originated. My post was simply reinforcing what canvasback said so well. You're not saying that I ascribed those things to you, are you?

I actually meant to go further and say how sad it is that James, a Canadian, apparently has a much better grasp on the current state of the political climate in the U.S. than most of those who blindly, as if they had ice picks in their eyes, not merely media shaped blinders, follow and support Hillary.

On the other hand, your follow-up remarks to canvasback that utilized those words certainly appears to denigrate Trump's supporters. James appears to understand what those supporters see in him beyond the showman stuff that his detractors continually use to paint him in a most unflattering shade. I think we can see what Rubio was trying to ignite when he mocked Trumps hands. Trump's response was a bit crude, but it was the beginning of the end for "Little Marco", and it doesn't appear that Trump is still consumed or obsessing with it. Another mountain out of a mole-hill, but this campaign is full of them. Note how quickly the media dropped the story about the dishonest WaPo story that alleged Trump's mistreatment of women. You could just see the blood draining out of the face of the CNN reporter who was interviewing Rowanne Brewer, who said it was a lie! They sure cut that interview short in a hurry. Just another of those media shaped blinders. If FOX or some Conservative publication had done the same to Hillary, we'd never hear the end of it. As James said, his children have turned out great, as has his business. There are a lot of women who work or worked for him who have nothing but praise for him. We barely hear from them, but it's a safe bet most of them know Donald Trump a whole lot better than you do.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ammunition price is no problemo. I use "3 Gun' load from Winchester with enough preloaded magazines so I don't have to load them when I go to the range. I have bought more Wilson Combat mags since this picture was taken. Please note each magazine holds politically correct seven cartridges:

I'm just good young boy meaning no harm to anyone. I like many loaded magazines for range use so when I get there I can focus on shooting not loading magazines.

Sure looks like someone ready for some kind of gee'hOd.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Let us hope many women show up and vote for him so he can win. I'm not against him and am looking forward to living in very, very secure country. You know, just like in my old days.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sure looks like someone ready for some kind of gee'hOd.

Nope, range use is $20.00 per hour I don't like to waste time on loading couple magazines over and over again. Have you heard the phrase "time is money"? I'm blessed by being member of shooting club that allows me to bring my own ammo to shoot. Many, many places require that ammo be purchased at the range.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Nope, range use is $20.00 per hour I don't like to waste time on loading couple magazines over and over again. Have you heard the phrase "time is money"? I'm blessed by being member of shooting club that allows me to bring my own ammo to shoot. Many, many places require that ammo be purchased at the range.

Shooting ranges that are charging $20.00 an hour to shoot are typically including a gun rental in that charge. I was right about you not owning that handgun, it would appear:

http://www.xdtalk.com/threads/how-much-does-your-range-charge-to-rent-a-handgun.172126/

You should at least try to look for some rent-to-own type of deal so that you aren't reduced to coming here and pretending to be a gun owner. It might take a while though. Quicken your pace a little when you deliver those pizzas and you might make more in tips to pay it off sooner. Have you considered using your Yugo to become an Uber driver?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Border walls, powerful military & police, drones overhead,.....wonderful. I'm looking forward to living in "jail". smirk

Jager I'm not afraid of our military or our police or our drones. You don't need to be either - as long as you aren't committing crimes or Jihad. If you do get put in jail we have due process, and you have the right to have a reasonable bail set. If you get caught out in Iraq Jihading or Talibaning or bombing civilians you have the right to be Hellfire missled.

I wouldn't mind police/military/national guard patrols on the streets along with drones flying over. It will be nice and safe just as it was in my childhood days. Wonderful world to grow up in.

I'm ok with either HRC or DJT winning, therefore, my vote isn't needed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Shooting ranges that are charging $20.00 an hour to shoot are typically including a gun rental in that charge. I was right about you not owning that handgun, it would appear:

http://www.xdtalk.com/threads/how-much-does-your-range-charge-to-rent-a-handgun.172126/

You should at least try to look for some rent-to-own type of deal so that you aren't reduced to coming here and pretending to be a gun owner. It might take a while though. Quicken your pace a little when you deliver those pizzas and you might make more in tips to pay it off sooner. Have you considered using your Yugo to become an Uber driver?

Wrong. Gun rental is at least $20/hour for gun (full auto is $40/hour) plus ammo must be bought at the range which is understandable since you're shooting their gun. Twenty + twenty plus cost of ammo gets pretty expensive fast therefore it is far better to bring ones own gun.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, you agree with James that Trump intentionally presented himself as thin skinned and outrageous, and has played a buffoon on tv? Doesn't this describe tactics (if not strategy) to appeal to folks who like that stuff? That's what I said in response to James ... if that's a denigration of Trump's supporters, then how about this: was Trump respectful of his supporters when he spouted that he could shoot someone down on a NY street with no harm to his popularity? Seemed to me he himself was denigrating his supporters -- just like I think he does when angling for votes by playing a buffoon on tv.

Trump supporters have to tie themselves in knots to explain this guy. If the blinders fit, well ... you know.

As for my use of the wearing blinders reference, I used the words in describing myself, as James did in cajoling me to "take off the media shaped blinders and have a really close look at Trump."

Jay

Last edited by Gunflint Charlie; 05/20/16 07:26 PM.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yeah right. If you are paying $20.00 an hour for the right to dump lead into a backstop, you're even dumber than I thought. Is that the P.T. Barnum Gun Club perchance?

Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.