April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (R. Glenz, Hammergun, susjwp, CJF, 1 invisible), 1,264 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,143
Members14,409
Most Online1,319
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#451527 07/28/16 08:43 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Please, I beg of you.....don't let this Magnificent web site get down into the gutter.
Republicans.....you won't change a single mind.
Democrats.......you won't change a single mind.

Let us talk of double guns here.....my favorite "go to" site.

Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

Sam Ogle
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sam, I agree 100%. Just looked at the first 22 messages (one page) and 8 were politically oriented, 2 were "housekeeping" and 12 were about guns/hunting. Dave Weber, please reinstall Misfires. Let the looney tunes rant to their hearts content there. I, for one, rarely visited the site when it was up and now have difficulty avoiding the petty crap posted here. With the election still a bit over 3 months away it will just get worse.

Steve

"Every one must believe in something, I believe I'll go hunting today."
Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree. It's my opinion elections are won by the votes of the "undecided" who vote based on emotion, tradition, or something other than making an informed choice.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ban the most frequent offenders, after warning, through November perhaps smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe NOT perpetuate this thread either? Got the message

Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree that what was once a wonderful gathering place for the sharing of thoughts and information for double guns has devolved into a mishmash of vitriolic attacks and bitterness. I wish there was no need for this but for the sake of the board it is probably best to reestablish Misfires and fiercely police the main board.

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)
Sidelock
Sidelock

To All:
I post informative information as relating to efforts to eliminate our right to keep and bear arms and I FIRMLY BELIEVE this information should be presented for all firearms collector/owners to see.
I have repeatedly done so and have attempted to leave politics as related to specific entities out of it. However; there is an extremely vocal group of anti-gun trolls infesting this forum that make a point of making this political in an effort to enrage everyone else. I DO NOT attack any one and rarely go after those who attack me.
If I am directed by Dave Weber to quit posting firearms confiscation related information here I will do so; otherwise it will continue.
I agree NON-FIREARM related political topics such as the economy, jobs, the national debt, illegal immigration etal. don't belong on this board.
And as an aside: All of you should go after the anti-gun trolls on this site if you are REALLY interested in cleaning it up.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 07/28/16 01:34 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh Sam...don't you understand we children need to be educated by our intellectual superiors who have a magic device called a "personal computer" which affords them access to secret knowledge from "blogs" and "websites". Apparently there is something called "the internet" that actually has news outlets!?!
I for one was stunned to learn that progressives in a place called Kalifornia want to take our guns!!
I anonymously mailed ALL of mine to the Baltimore police during the last buy-back, but when the ISIS hoards head north from Mexico it is my hope that those with single-barrel trap guns at the gun club in Casa Grande will halt the advance.

What BS, and I'm sick of it.

James M #451558 07/28/16 01:52 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

How about we talk about double guns leave all that crap and politics for someplace else.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I will take the pledge and stop all politics for awhile. (not sure how long I can hold out)

It was not doing any good anyhow.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.