April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (CJF, R. Glenz, 1 invisible), 1,253 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,143
Members14,409
Most Online1,319
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

You guys just don't get it!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

24 hours has passed, and all we get is more hogwash.

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
Where I was raised it was felt to be rude to inflict even my most heart-felt opinion on another competent adult without their permission. And even worse form to harangue those who already happen to agree, but don't share the same zeal.

Really??? So just what do you call this post, and your previous post?

And I think very little of what we discuss here has any eternal significance, and God is still on His throne in heaven, but this is not the venue to discuss that either.

Since you bring the Lord into this, here's a theological question:

Does God grant us free will... or does He force us to click our mouse on threads we don't like and force us to read threads we don't like?

Considering the usual selective indignation exhibited here, along with the usual attempts at censorship of gun rights threads, I see no compelling reason to "STOP... please" I might feel differently if those who are complaining actually complained about every non-double gun topic. But they don't.

And I see any off-topic thread as an open invitation to post things that may be unflattering to those who support and defend anti-gunners. Thanks for another opening. Here's a must watch video of the anti-gunner Obama telling you how he and Hillary think. It's only 19 seconds long but speaks volumes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRtbIQ1kTw&feature=youtu.be

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"We are in a WAR with the Libtards and gun grabbers..."

Therein lies the problem. Every difference of opinion does not require vilifying the opponent, denigrating their opinions, or attacking their character while formulating an "enemies list".

Thanks Doc Drew; and well said.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith: as a sovereign grace reform missionary Baptist I believe the Lord gave us a mind, and expects us to use it "to reason together", with each other, and with Him and His revealed word (Isaiah 1:18).
But I'll stop.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't stop Rev. I missed church Sunday. Just started to enjoy this thread after your post! smile

Last edited by ithaca1; 07/29/16 06:03 PM.

Bill Johnson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, the chowder recipe seems a bit shy of making a public appearance, so how about a different twist on a pheasant?

This one is pot roasted with carrots, leeks, green grapes, apricot jam red wine and chicken stock. To be really authentic the grapes should be fresh gooseberries; sharper and IMO nicer, but needs must when the Devil drives.

Nothing much to the preparation; just brown the bird in oil (I use rapeseed but please yourself) cut the vegetables so they are all more or less the same sized chunks, fry them in oil, add flour and cook for a few minutes. Add red wine and some decent chicken stock.

He was a big old bugger this one, a typical back season Welsh hill bird, so a couple of hours wasn't too long to cook him.

This plate has got your name on it ..... cut the bird in two lengthways, add a few spuds and peas and Robert is Mummy's sibling.

Lab "Jack" played his part in bringing this to the table, and fancies he's in for some gravy; and so he is. smile

I only put the pics in because Rev Drew said I should ...

Eug

Last edited by eugene molloy; 07/29/16 06:26 PM.

Thank you, very kind. Mine's a pint
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bet you can't get that at Asda. Nice dog.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Eugene. Churrasco, black beans, and rice. Fond of a pint myself, but Christianos don't drink in Guatemala frown

Going back in a couple of months. This helps keep things in perspective smile

keith #451702 07/29/16 07:36 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
24 hours has passed, and all we get is more hogwash.

keith, I don't mind your politics as much as you might think but that bug you have crawling all over the screen drives me NUTS!...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

Morgan Plus 4, Churchill XXV, pretty Polish girl, picnic lunch and a bottle of wine. What don't I get?

Hard focus on the birds.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.