May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 603 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,607
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sam

I strongly agree

Berrien

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
Oh Sam...don't you understand we children need to be educated by our intellectual superiors who have a magic device called a "personal computer" which affords them access to secret knowledge from "blogs" and "websites". Apparently there is something called "the internet" that actually has news outlets!?!
I for one was stunned to learn that progressives in a place called Kalifornia want to take our guns!!
I anonymously mailed ALL of mine to the Baltimore police during the last buy-back, but when the ISIS hoards head north from Mexico it is my hope that those with single-barrel trap guns at the gun club in Casa Grande will halt the advance.

What BS, and I'm sick of it.

What utter hogwash! No one forces me to read or participate in Gun Politics threads or threads about Damascus Barrels either. I do so because I am interested in those subjects. I seldom read threads about Spanish shotguns because they are not my cup of tea. And there are a lot of totally off topic threads that do not interest me. I don't complain about them except to bring up the hypocrisy of those who whine about Gun Politics threads yet never complain about all of the other totally off topic garbage that gets posted here.

No one forces anyone to click on any Thread topic. Guns, Gun Rights, and Politicians who threaten the right to own and shoot firearms are unfortunately intimately intertwined. I understand that there are many who would rather keep their head in the sand or live in the state of denial that permits them to support and defend anti-gunners. They will never be happy to see any Gun Rights threads. But in the end, they are the ones who click on those very subjects that they then cry to Dave about.

I have to wonder how many times these guys who keep reading stuff they dislike kept touching hot stove burners when they were children???

By the way... THIS THREAD has nothing to do with double guns. But I can't force myself to become so thin-skinned that I would whine to Dave about it. What a joke.

The following was posted earler today by Gary W. He made several excellent points about the Anti-Gun Party, so I will copy and paste it here in this off topic thread since that thread got locked. Bon Appetit!:

There were no U.S. flags displayed the first day of the DNC...there was much criticism and outrage on social media about this and SNOPES immediately issued a disclaimer saying it was false.
The DNC apologized, saying it was an "oversight" and displayed flags starting the second day.
Effectively, the DNC threw the liberal propaganda SNOPES team under the train with their "apology".
I found it odd the DNC built a wall around the convention center to keep people out and a low wall around the stage inside the convention center. However, a couple of people who illegally jumped the U.S. border were invited to speak at the convention along with a few gutter trash BLM supporters. Odd too, that no one was allowed in the DNC without a photo ID, but the democrats claim requiring a photo ID to vote disenfranchises their voting base. So, if they have photo ID's to get in the DNC, it shouldn't be a problem having one to vote should it?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi all, I sure do agree with Sam 100%. It is getting old that every time you pull up this board, there's something political that's been posted. I do wish that we'd stick to the subject at hand - Doubleguns.

Perhaps Misfires or something similar be returned so that all the BS can be ignored if one wants to.

Best,

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Keith:
You've basically posted what I would have said myself earlier time permitting but I had to go look at some guns.
We are in a WAR with the Libtards and gun grabbers so I will keep posting information I think others want to know about and for those that don't GAS; PLEASE DON'T BOTHER READING MY THREADS!
Jim

Last edited by James M; 07/28/16 05:22 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Many of the same people who are whining about politics here also whined about the old Misfires forum. Some all-powerful invisible hand also forced them to look at stuff there that they then claimed they couldn't stand. Many guys like King Brown and nca225 who complained the most about Misfires and who were most vociferous in supporting Dave's decision to suspend it have been the worst offenders when it comes to posting off topic crap here on the front page.

What we really need is a tread from Ed Good informing us that bone charcoal case hardening is bad for guns.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

gjw #451590 07/28/16 05:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: gjw
Hi all, I sure do agree with Sam 100%....

Hi Greg, I'm going to say I appreciate that you were willing to go off topic now and then. I'll always remember your service to the country and and the fine example of family values.

Sidelock
Sidelock

+1 -Another Home Run craigd. Unfortunately, showing guys their reflection in the mirror in this place makes you the bad guy.

craigd #451593 07/28/16 05:57 PM
gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: gjw
Hi all, I sure do agree with Sam 100%....

Hi Greg, I'm going to say I appreciate that you were willing to go off topic now and then. I'll always remember your service to the country and and the fine example of family values.

Thanks so much for the very kind words! They are very much appreciated!!!

God Bless!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Been trying to figure out how the internet forces you to read anything you don't want to and still can't find it.

Oh well,as usual the summer season and demographics on here and we have :

Hunting season is just around the corner kids,learn to use the mouse and you don't have to be tortured reading what you don't want to.

Last edited by Dave K; 07/28/16 06:23 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

As always, everyone's fault but your own.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.