Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

ELEVEN pages of this shit?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar

Twelve. Twelve pages, actually. Leave it to you to screw that up.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

King, as should be obvious, a country's laws and regs do not remain static. Whether the transaction you and John engaged in was legal in both countries depends entirely on when it was transacted. You conveniently left that salient detail out.

I suppose the Sydney fellow you refer to could quite possibly have an entirely legal gun business based in the US. I don't know what his legal status is in either country.....again, too few details to make a judgement.

Hardly good examples to bolster your premise of the easy movement of firearms between countries. At least that sure seems like what your premise is. Perhaps you might be a little more strIghtforward and desist in non sequiturs for a while.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

RCMP wouldn't raise an eyebrow, Smoke. Check OED, the most authoritative dictionary. Joe Salter has been legally and successfully trafficking both ways across border for 50 years. A legal professional's job is to keep us out of trouble. You're finding trouble where it isn't.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Smokeshot, glad you joined us.

LD, did you make some kind of bet with jOe on who can be the biggest nattering nabob of negativity? laugh

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, I said when "the border was closing." Google Joe, a good guy, a lawyer, advertising in both countries for as long as I can remember. I said he was in business in New England and Florida as well as here. "Quite possibly" he was doing so suggests you didn't read it. My premise was more freedom gun trading in Canada. Cross border banter came north later, which you clarified. Ask for help any time.

(Did you get your boy back? My only hope is interested great grandson, age seven, adopted from South Korea at six months, hell for leather around guns.

Sidelock
Sidelock

OK 12

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
James, I said when "the border was closing." Google Joe, a good guy, a lawyer, advertising in both countries for as long as I can remember. I said he was in business in New England and Florida as well as here. "Quite possibly" he was doing so suggests you didn't read it. My premise was more freedom gun trading in Canada. Cross border banter came north later, which you clarified. Ask for help any time.

(Did you get your boy back? My only hope is interested great grandson, age seven, adopted from South Korea at six months, hell for leather around guns.

Closing? Closed? There is a difference and I'd just say it wasn't clear. Regardless, and assuming it was all done legally (the Mann transaction) it doesn't change my point....now and for the last 15 or so years, the US makes cross border transactions of non restricted long guns, their parts and ammo, very difficult.

Examples for previously legal transactions are somewhat meaningless. I also used to drive across the border at Emerson to go pheasant hunting in North and South Dakota:
"Where you all going?"
"South Dakota"
"What will you be doing?"
"Hunting pheasant."
"Got any guns?"
"Yup"
"Have a great time!"

But it wasn't particularly germane to this discussion.

The boy started back at school this morning. Very happily. His mom and I have ultimately reached a very co-operative and fair co-parenting agreement and arrangement, in theory and practice. All's good on that front. Gordon excels and his mom and I bask in the reflected glory. smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

OK 12

Haha!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Last Dollar could always be counted on to whine, b*tch, piss, and moan whenever any topic pertaining to gun rights has been posted. But when he made posts pertaining to gun rights, it was perfectly OK.

Why, I recall the time he pitched a b*tch and had one of his hissy-fits about a thread Jim started, and succeeded in getting it moved to Misfires. Then he went to Misfires and complained about the discussion there. Wait, it gets even better. A few days later, he started a new thread in the main double gun forum entitled "Banned" that included a picture of a baseball bat with a tactical grip and sights. Dave Weber locked Last Dollars "Banned" thread which was posted on 1/9/2013. It should be obvious by now that Last Dollar is totally against any gun rights discussion that is unflattering to the Liberal Left... which, by the way... is where 99% of the infringements upon our 2nd Amendment rights originate.

I don't know who slapped an estrogen patch on Last Dollars fat ass, but someone needs to tell him he acts like a bitchy old woman. What a total douche-bag!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.