May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (R Reynolds, Roundsworth, battle, 3 invisible), 281 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,576
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, thanks for your reply about the article "Under the gun: The burden of being a gun owner in Canada" that I posted the link to last night. I was all but certain that the line of B.S. that King Brown was feeding us about gun ownership in Canada was just more of his usual dishonest LULLING. He is consistent, if nothing else.

It just further illustrates that those on the Left are inherently untrustworthy. Fake civility will only get you so far when you can't seem to tell the truth. And allowing people who think like King to have a gun registration database is about as smart as putting a gun in your mouth.

I totally agree with you that there are ridiculous regulations and impediments to gun ownership and shooting on our side of the border as well. Pretty sad that because of Obama, we can now export things to Iran, a known sponsor of Islamic terrorism, yet we can't ship a flat of RST's to you in Canada. This is the type of sickness we who care about gun rights are always attempting to fix, but we sure as hell won't see it happen if Hillary Clinton has her way.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's great news about family. Invitation stands here. With sufficient heads-up, we can put you up in our cottage named Bowie House, supposedly birthplace of legendary Col. Jim Bowie according to local historical society but no, strongly circumstantially attached to his brother who came to Canada after the Revolution. Just saying as bait for Gordon!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you for your input, Keith, you liberal faggot...posing as a conservative so that once you get Hillary elected you can "come out" and get a cushy job . Likely cleaning toilets somewhere......or as you seem to prefer, douche bags....

Sidelock
Sidelock

13 pages now, of Keith kissing King Browns ass...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just a couple more examples of the immature Last Dollar once again attempting to disrupt a gun rights discussion in the hopes of getting it deleted.

It's what he does.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The GQ article says the ATF "got permission" to scan the 4437s into computer pdf files. Then those pdf files are searched by a trace technician, viewing them on a computer screen. With the advent of artificial intelligence there is no doubt an AI computer can or will be able to learn to read those pdf images to search for the subject gun's 4437. So there will be/is a database. If I am right the conversion to pdf files violates the 1986 law.

I wonder who Charlie "got permission" from?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: craigd
how can a progressive settle anything once and for all?

Ain't that the truth.

Reposting this for accuracy in relation to Mike's post from Amarillo (nice if you to join us Mike). Where there is a way, you can bet the progressives have the will.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
The GQ article says the ATF "got permission" to scan the 4437s into computer pdf files. Then those pdf files are searched by a trace technician, viewing them on a computer screen. With the advent of artificial intelligence there is no doubt an AI computer can or will be able to learn to read those pdf images to search for the subject gun's 4437. So there will be/is a database. If I am right the conversion to pdf files violates the 1986 law.

I wonder who Charlie "got permission" from?

If Clinton is elected she's just say screw the laws and I'm going to do exactly what I want. The precedent has been set by Obama and without Congress or the Supreme Court to stop her she'll get her way. The 2nd Amendment will no longer be an individual right but a privilege which with the advent of universal background checks and mandatory registration will evolved into confiscation. IMO: Within 20 years firearms ownership will be a rare privilege available to only a very few.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim I think you are being overly pessimistic. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be vigilant.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

James:
47% of our citizens pay no income tax and many are on the government dole. The women voters, single moms in particular, think H Clinton is a goddess. The Blacks here haven't yet figured out that the worse thing that ever happened to them was Obama and with Clinton they're looking at 4 more years of the same. The Hispanics don't like Trumps plan for deporting sizable numbers of them.
This is one Hell of a voting bloc for responsible Americans to overcome.
Our ace in the hole is the blue collar typically union guy who usually votes democrat but is smart enough to see what the out come will be if the democrats win in November. That was how Reagan got elected with their support. Hopefully it will happen again.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.