March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (David Williamson, SKB, HalfaDouble, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 391 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

If you think Liberals could get incensed over a Giraffe hunt just imagine their outrage over a Triceratops hunt!!
And a hunt in which the Trumps purportedly participated in to boot!! eek grin
Jim

http://eaglerising.com/36797/liberals-ou...g-safari-video/

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

They do so love to flaunt their ignorance.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I showed this to two of my grandchildren ages 7 and 10 and asked them what was wrong with the story. Both of them got it immediately which ought to give everyone some indication as to the intelligence of many liberals! smirk grin
Jim

Sidelock
Sidelock

They're probably professors at the University. Don't give ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or MSNBC any ammunition because if they get wind of this that will be their lead story all week. That is until someone tells them that the Triceratops is extinct.

But that won't bother Mika on Morning Joe however, She'll find some logical way (yea right) to keep this in the news. I can just hear Mika saying, "Well why does that matter they're still killing animals aren't they?"

Sidelock
Sidelock

Triceratops hunting must be BANNED!...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ridiculous, triceratops hunting should be carefully regulated to ensure their survival, and aid the local economy. Perhaps we could get a seperate pen raised species just for trophy hunters.

The foolishness of the original article stretches the imagination. Sad if it was actually serious

The. Again imagine a Jurassic Park hunting area for the extremely well to do

Last edited by old colonel; 09/18/16 11:12 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Setting aside the ridiculousness of this video, and people's either complete inability to listen critically, or complete idiocy as to animal knowledge...in terms of hunting in general, I just want to ask people who think it's so terrible two questions:

1. Aside from farming, what do you think your forefathers did for food?

2. Hunting requires me to spend the time carefully (and often fruitlessly!) setting my skill against the animal's in his own habitat, where he has a chance to elude me. He lives wild and free until the moment my bullet shuts out the lights. Until then, he is happy and frolicking his days away. So...how is THAT less ethical than tasking OTHER PEOPLE to establish large holding facilities in which animals live short and frightening lives penned in tightly in dark places, until the time they are "processed" and then shipped under cellophane wrappers so that someone can pick it off a shelf having no appreciation for the meat they are about to consume?

I wish they would write "COW MEAT -- factory penned, killed and processed" on the package instead of "beef." People might get a more realistic perspective.

Sometimes I think Walt Disney did more harm than good in his life. Because the personification of cartoon animals has done more to delude people than entertain them.

- NDG

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Nudge
...Aside from farming, what do you think your forefathers did for food?- NDG

Just be glad corn and Brussel sprouts do not have faces!...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd shoot Brussel sprouts just for fun. They're disgusting creatures. smile

Rust never sleeps !
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The people who bought in to the original article thinks a sirloin comes from a steak farm where they are periodically picked and sent to the store.
Many years ago when I was in college most of my friends had grown up on a farm. At times we'd be talking about farming while sitting around in the lounge. The subject of veal would occasionally come up and sure as hell one of the city slickers would ask what a Veal was. We'd explain that it was a rather small furry goat like animal that was harvested for their tenderness and they would buy it every time!! grin
Jim

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.