April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (skeettx, R. Glenz), 221 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,463
Posts545,044
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
#456782 09/20/16 10:39 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I officially pulled the plug and signed off for good on the only other firearms specific website I visit.

This is the last one.

Dave's site seems to be the last one where people who don't have a liberal leaning viewpoint are not shouted down or moderated off by people who have "I'm a left leaning liberal with a gun and I hunt" taglines in their posts. Who then are the first to complain about the "politics" on the board, unless those politics mirror their own.
Thanks, Mr. Weber. And, to Dave K., James M., Keith, Canvasback, and the others, who point out the glaring hypocrisy of those who not only don't agree with the second ammendment, but, hold people who do in open contempt, on a firearms specific information site, for believing exactly what the second ammendment says. Dave K posted the list of elected representatives who were trying to get the federal government off the back's of gunsmiths, that had not a single democrat taking part, damning evidence, any firearm owning, thinking person would conclude. We don't likely need long drawn out debates over politics, but, a link to an article illustrating an incremental nudge, by some crooked politician, attempting to push a wedge between us and the second, as James M has often taken the time to do, is useful and warranted, on a firearms specific board.
Politics are involved with the ownership and safe keeping of firearms. And, when it isn't, the will be no ownership or keeping of arms.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

This post of mine was scrubbed over on 16ga.com this morning.

http://ijr.com/2016/09/695609-marine-col...lutely-blazing/

It's a shame that we've come to this point.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Ted for your open support:
I have long suspected that you and many others who choose to remain silent have these same opinions. I and others you listed have openly stated that we believe there is no place for overt objectors to the 2nd Amendment on a firearms board. Why Dave chooses to permit them to remain here continues to be a mystery as he has never stated any reason for doing so.
On the other hand; other forums such as the Smith & Wesson board will penalize anyone bringing up politics even if it gun related. Many members have been expelled for stating political views.
I have long suspect that this "policy" is because a small group of anti-gun trolls such as we have here objected to the forum management thereby silencing the majority. This is no different then what the so called "mainstream news media" does today to those who don't follow the "democratic party line".
I will also again state that we are in for the fight of our lives come November not only for the 2nd Amendment but for the very right to continue having the U S Constitution remain the law of the land.
I could go on but I think I've made my point.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 09/20/16 11:15 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Interesting, as I read your comment, there is a live address to the un. If a small handful get there way, it sounds like joe average will have to contend with the feelings of global politics and progress towards the lowest common denominator.

'Evidence' hasn't mattered in the slightest bit for quite some time. It's odd how taking the high road has come to mean we need to follow pc rules.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

James,
I think Dave K, Keith and a few others might share with you that I'm not always silent, but, I feel other people can put the argument in better terms than I can. I am far from Gods gift to the spoken or written word.
Craig, I really shoulda' called you out by name, the emperor with no clothes would have had you killed right away, and I mean that as a compliment.
The arguments you have had here with naked fools are hilarious, in a way only you can pull off. Thanks.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Uhg (sp?) This thread already sucks.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Uhg (sp?) This thread already sucks.

Well, good thing we have an expert on suck, right here. Where did your Phd in suck come from?

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

20 years in the military.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

As good a place as any. I meant it in the very best possible way, and hope I didn't imply that satisfaction didn't ooze from the pores of those upon whom you had plied your trade. I didn't mean that.

The military have any double guns, then?

Do you?

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well Ted:
I see it didn't take long for one of the Libtard trolls to show up. He's on my ignore list and I only saw his post because you quoted it in a response of your own. As usual and like all trolls everywhere he has NOTHING of value to contribute and is only posting to try to disrupt and anger the rest of us.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.