Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hmmm - yeah, sometimes I just can't help but wonder where are those bands of outraged militant Xtians off to fight the filthy arabs.

have another day
Dr.WtS

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
Hmmm - yeah, sometimes I just can't help but wonder where are those bands of outraged militant Xtians off to fight the filthy arabs.

have another day
Dr.WtS

They were over there Dr. Wanker, doing a bang up job until your boy Obama pulled them out prematurely and left an obvious power vacuum that hundreds of brilliant analysts... obviously not guys like Larry... said would result in Al Qaeda moving in to fill the void. It was even worse as the more militant and violent ISIS was born and swept through the middle east. There have been 43 Islamic terrorist attacks in 2016 worldwide. Now the fight is here with Islamic terror attacks in the U.S. happening on a pretty regular basis. With Obama's and Hillary's foreign policy record, jOe may not need to sign up to fight Muslim terrorsists. He can do it right here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #457140 09/22/16 12:36 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

have another day
Dr.WtS

They were over there Dr. Wanker, doing a bang up job until your boy Obama pulled them out prematurely and left an obvious power vacuum that hundreds of brilliant analysts... obviously not guys like Larry... said would result in Al Qaeda moving in to fill the void. It was even worse as the more militant and violent ISIS was born and swept through the middle east. There have been 43 Islamic terrorist attacks in 2016 worldwide. Now the fight is here with Islamic terror attacks in the U.S. happening on a pretty regular basis. With Obama's and Hillary's foreign policy record, jOe may not need to sign up to fight Muslim terrorsists. He can do it right here.

HAHAHAHA That's really funny - you a really funny guy!!! In case you haven't noticed the US military is not typically "outraged militant Xtians". You know WTF I meant and you are welcome to ignore the common reality which seems to escape your notice. You appear to have no understanding at all of what is happening internationally. Your appraisal of the "doing a bang up job" is nothing less than delusional. ReTard !!!! HAHAHAHA

have another day
Dr.WtS

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Right Libtard Dr. Wanker, I know exactly what you meant. And it was a lot of outraged militant Christians, and Jews, and others who joined our all volunteer military knowing there was a good chance they would be called upon to fight Radical Islamic extremism. And they were doing a bang-up job in spite of Obama reducing the number of troops in the Surge, and Liberal Left Rules of Engagement that tied their hands and prevented them from getting the job done quickly and efficiently.

I notice in the other thread how you ignored the common reality of the gains gun owners had the last time Conservatives controlled the WH and Congress, and also ignored the threats we faced since your boy Obama was elected in 2008. Talk about being delusional.

It must be quite a blow to your inflated ego to realize that you aren't near as bright as you think you are. Not even close. In fact, you put the Tard in Libtard. Allow me to grade your performance. F- as in FUDD.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

[quote=keith]

They were over there Dr. Wanker, doing a bang up job until your boy Obama pulled them out prematurely and left an obvious power vacuum that hundreds of brilliant analysts... obviously not guys like Larry... said would result in Al Qaeda moving in to fill the void. [/quote/]

Darn, Keith . . . I wish Wonko hadn't quoted you. That's the only way I read your stuff, since I have you on ignore. Matter of fact, I was no longer "in the business" when Obama decided to pull EVERYONE out of Iraq (which he probably did because he had to keep at least one campaign promise, having found himself unable to close Gitmo). And although I don't think it took any particular brilliance, I said that pulling out of Iraq totally was a very bad move. Said so long before AQI reappeared on the scene as ISIS. All of Petraeus' gains with the Anbar Sunni tribes . . . down the tubes.

Whichever candidate wins this election, he or she needs to have the following sitting front and center on the desk in the oval office: NEVER ENGAGE IN REGIME CHANGE WITHOUT NEAR CERTAINTY THAT THE NEW REGIME WILL REPRESENT A FOREIGN RELATIONS VICTORY FOR THE UNITED STATES.

L. Brown #457169 09/22/16 05:22 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Good to know things have been heading the right way in the Heartland--if, unfortunately, that's not the case on the coasts.

So, what's going down in N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas, along the coasts that we should be concerned about? The way I see it, IA was just slow to do what these coastal states did long ago. How 'bout not lumping us in with the Left Coast and New England. There's little in common there, by comparison.

SRH

My apologies, Stan. Guess I should have said the Northeast Coast and the lower West Coast. IA was slower to get there than it should have been--and WI was even slower--but very good, IMO, that they're both there now. And those changes run counter to the trend in states like California, and some states in the Northeast. Good for us; bad for them.

Apology accepted, Larry. We're on the same page on this issue.

All my best, SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

We are for sure, Stan. I was darned glad to see those changes made in WI and IA. And I was also very glad to see idiotic suggestions to require nontox for doves in Iowa and on all DNR-managed land in WI defeated as well. Even out here, with lots of shooters and hunters, we have to be vigilant.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Muslim sympathizers like Larry Brown shouldn't own a firearm of any sort.

I stand by what I said.

Sidelock
Sidelock

HAHAHAHA That's really funny - you a really funny guy!!! In case you haven't noticed the US military is not typically "outraged militant Xtians". You know WTF I meant and you are welcome to ignore the common reality which seems to escape your notice. You appear to have no understanding at all of what is happening internationally. Your appraisal of the "doing a bang up job" is nothing less than delusional. ReTard !!!! HAHAHAHA

have another day
Dr.WtS

Wonko,

Just a heads up, but you are dealing with a conditioned response from one of Pavlov's dogs here.

Last edited by nca225; 09/22/16 10:23 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

One of the most beautiful songs ever written, anywhere...

https://youtu.be/5qqedFPZVbg

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.