May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (Jimmy W, Borderbill, eightbore, Jtplumb, 2 invisible), 237 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,496
Posts545,355
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Drew Hause #457337 09/24/16 07:04 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well Keith:
I guess I now have a new false accusation to add to my "ist" list. I guess I'll label it the "missfireist" grin The was a lot of crap already flying about this forum when I joined several years ago and I was a latecomer to misfires and exited before Dave took it down. smirk Furthermore I have stated I hope it's never re-activated.
This guy has been on my ignore list for quite some time because he never really has anything relevant to post apparently doesn't really own any guns and as far as we can tell is a typical troll who comes here with the intent of causing trouble.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 09/24/16 07:07 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Drew Hause #457342 09/24/16 07:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Exactly Jim, and I'd bet Jagermeister knows it too since he spent so much time in Misfires and certainly had to see other Liberals challenged to show that you were the cause of the creation of Misfires.

I can well understand why you choose to IGNORE guys like Jagermeister and King Brown. They make me sick too. But the way I see it, if we simply ignore their lies and utter bullshit, it begins to get some credibility which they do not deserve. And their demonization of you also begins to gain some traction with people who don't know better, or should know better.

But isn't it interesting and funny that even after it is demonstrated that they have posted total falsehoods, you do not see them ever acknowledge their dishonesty and/or stupidity. I'm sure you recall the time I mentioned King Brown's repeated illegal transport of a handgun in his airplane across the U.S. border, and he denied it for several days claiming that his survival gun was a Savage Model 24 .22LR/20 Ga. I even reminded him that canvasback had warned him at the time that his illegal transport of a handgun could cost him his right or privilege to ever own any kind of gun in Canada if he was caught. Then when I posted a direct unedited quote from him telling us that he had indeed illegally transported the handgun multiple times, he went on to claim it was only once, and went even further and began calling me a liar in spite of his own words proving otherwise.

To think that some here consider such pathological behavior more civil and acceptable than what I say is indeed disturbing. And it tells me a lot about them and their own level of honesty and integrity.

And you do not see any criticism of those false narratives or their lack of courage to admit they were wrong from the people who share their world view. All part of why I continue to say that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #457353 09/24/16 08:56 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith n James,
could you not find it within yourselves, just for this one post ,to offer Drew some kinda well wishes? in a purely human way....like "Dude be carefull, best of luck"...bullshit aside?
I don't know the guy, but it seems he is going somewhere bad for a reason most of can not comprehend, or certainly wouldn't have the balls to act on
My best to you Drew
Peace
xx
franc

Drew Hause #457358 09/24/16 09:14 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Franc, did you even bother to read my very first post within this thread, post #456895, especially my fourth paragraph and my last sentence.

Apparently, you also didn't notice that the real intent of this thread was to initiate a hypocritical personal attack on me, Dave K. and Jim, after he said he was outta here... yet hung around for days to make lame replies and check for fawning comments from well wishers and those who also happen to dislike those of us he personally attacked. After all that, you seriously expect us to give our best wishes?

I could easily wish Drew well, and even forgive him for his hypocritical personal attack upon me. Many times, I have thanked him for sharing his research and knowledge of Damascus with us. But I see no reason to believe that he even thinks his personally and obviously biased flaming was unwarranted. Even his final reply to me was more of the same.

I'll just bet you'd wish me well if I did the same to you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #457360 09/24/16 09:16 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Franc:
If you care to go back and look I already stated I wish Drew Hause no ill will. Has he bothered to come back and perhaps man up and admit starting this shameful mess was initiated by him?
I'll state it again: I wish him no ill will and I'll add I hope he has a safe journey.
Now in fairness perhaps you'd care to go to him and suggest he do the right thing as the initiator of this unfortunate exchange?
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Drew Hause #457363 09/24/16 09:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wish James n Keith best wishes. Also best wishes to Drew , but for drastically different reasons
franc

Franc Otte #457365 09/24/16 09:34 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
I wish James n Keith best wishes. Also best wishes to Drew , but for drastically different reasons
franc

The derisive nature of your "best wishes" is quite obvious. And exactly what I'd expect from you.

Just think... for some here, this represents civility.

Drew Hause #457370 09/24/16 10:07 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

well, as keet is not real here an james is not real here, then much of what is posted here is not real...hopefully, dr drew's mission is real...and if so, then go with our best wishes...do good...and return to us safe...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good #457374 09/24/16 10:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

ed, get real!

Drew Hause #457453 09/25/16 08:08 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith,
I don't think we have traded words before, or if we have it was about Shotguns...the main idea of this place
So I have no idea how you can say....
"The derisive nature of your "best wishes" is quite obvious. And exactly what I'd expect from you"
I don't know you from Adam..please tell me.what you expect from me next? you seem to know me so well

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.