April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,035 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,124
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

Originally Posted By: Owenjj3
Just noticed that phil's twenties gun matched pair is available thru westley richards. There are some lovely close ups of the finished gun. Asking 120,000 sterling.
http://wrusedguns.com/guns/shotguns
Click on the H&H pair. The finished article is indeed stunning to behold.

The guns were engraved on the 5/07/91 for a lady, it's nice to see my old guns come up for sale now and again. I did lots of "theme" guns back then, not so many now, however, I am at the moment working on another African Hunter gun for the African Hunter Series "Products of Excellence" by H&H. This one is of Robert Ruark and will include his portrait and hunting scenes, it will be in H&H's display cabinet at Bruton Street and for sale probably in a years time:)

After this gun I have .700 double rifle to do....a big-un!

Phil

Sidelock
Sidelock

They're absolutely fantastic Phil, I'd like to say I have a favourite but they're all stunning.
Have you got a phone number for the 20s girl ? smile

I have trouble scratching my name or a number on something without ballsing it up.

Rust never sleeps !
Sidelock
Sidelock

.700 double rifle...is that a .700 Howetzer and Howetzer (H&H)?

Sam Welch
Sidelock
Sidelock

Phil,

Brilliant, stunning, beautiful work ! Thanks very much for sharing.

Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

Originally Posted By: El Garro

Have you got a phone number for the 20s girl ? smile

You might be disappointed as the 20's girl is not a girl anymore smile I see you're just up the road from me smile

The .700 Double Rifle is H&H.

Phil

Sidelock
Sidelock

Phil,
It is truly fantastic that you have taken the time to share your work on here.
It is a very small World indeed , I believe that you may know Dai Jones of West Midland Shooting Ground , Hodnet, and Dai , David Llewellyn of Pentwyn,Fochriw ?

Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

Is Dai Jones of WMSG's the same guy that owned a shop gun/sports shop in Shrewsbury?

I know Dai Llewewllyn from my childhood days when we lived in Fochriw, we went to the same school, he's a little older than me, he used to play with my brother Ifor all those years ago.

He lives a mile from me at his farm, I have to say that I have not spoke to him for I guess 55 years! But if you are in contact, please give him my regards. BTW how do you know him?

Phil

Sidelock
Sidelock

My sincerest thanks for sharing the magnificent art you create. In my former job I bought and sold some firearms bearing your signature, and all were magnificent.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I really don't know how to compliment someone who works on that level and especially someone who engraves some of the most expensive shotguns on the planet other than thank you for including us. smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tom Bryant,
'In your former job' Have you now retired Tom? Send me a PM please.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.