May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (obsessed-with-doubles, CJF, L. Brown, 1 invisible), 1,038 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,516
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah King, the only LULLING you do here is your attempts to convince U.S. gun owners that extreme anti-gunners like Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton do not pose a threat to our 2nd Amendment Rights.

Hey, I notice you do not seem anxious to revisit your dishonest statement in the "Down One" thread where you said I "VOWED" to keep that thread alive.

You sure do have a talent for running away from your own words. Does that make you a Fringe, or an It, or a Disingenuous Fraud?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

King Brown #457680 09/28/16 07:44 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Geo, I said Clinton landslide. That's not lulling. That's barbarians at the gate, according to what I read here.

That's right King, you did. I just hope you are listening to the same Reuters pollsters who assured Brexit was a no go...Geo

Lloyd3 #457709 09/28/16 12:40 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
This post of mine was scrubbed over on 16ga.com this morning.

http://ijr.com/2016/09/695609-marine-col...lutely-blazing/

It's a shame that we've come to this point.

One can swim like "fish in water" on Hunter's Campfire of 24 Campfire forums. Unlike here that is tough a place therefore one really needs a "thick hide" to survive. Might as well tell you like Slavic Nationalist Forums that forum is also actively monitored. Not a problem one just needs to know what phrases and words to avoid and what to substitute in their place.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo, they told me, I think, it would be close but most likely Remain. They were staying with us in Canada on election night when the returns were coming in. Within 15 minutes, they were disturbed that their "algorithms"" were wrong, recognized the vote would be Leave.They also believed at the time the US would go Clinton, just looking at demographics. Neck-and-neck now with predictions seven of 10 Americans say likely Clinton, I'll check on stirrings of entrails. One of our prime ministers, in a bit of word play, said only dogs believed in poles. I'm coming to that point too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Donald Trump

Trump on Google

"Unwavering support of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. Get serious about prosecuting violent criminals. Get gang members and drug dealers off the street to make our cities and communities safer. Empower law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves. Expand mental health programs keep the violent mentally ill off of our streets."

This is summary of precisely just what responsible Americans want in in a President: I can guarantee you that:

1. The "mainstream news media" will play this down as much as possible.
2. This is what most blue collar union workers believe but won't state publicly due to union pressure.
3. It is just about 180 degrees out of sync with what Clinton is proposing and you can couple the above with her at most tepid support for the police which IMO will cost her dearly in November.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Unbiased polls aren't getting a proper cross section due to changes in technology. Biased polls get the answers those who paid for the poll want. Media edit and twist the results of all polls to prove whatever point they are trying to make.

King's mistake, as is the mistake of almost all the media, and the rest of the chattering classes, is that they are only talking to themselves and they discount and ignore by their own standards of prejudice(dumb, redneck, white, angry, racist etc) the voices they don't want to listen to.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
canvasback #457788 09/29/16 12:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, you qualified your generalization by saying "almost" all the media isn't what you say it is. There are polling companies respected for integrity. You discriminate, observe the difference. Discerning citizens do the same by taking their findings into account, knowing they're snapshots on a given day of what people say they're thinking on issues.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Admittedly this poll is being conducted by a conservative entity but IMO you'd have to be deaf, dumb and stupid not to believe otherwise with the evidence available now:
Jim

https://theconservativerepublic.com/poll-fbi-involved-cover-hillary-clinton/

If you don't care to respond the tally is 97% believe there's a cover up.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

How does FBI involvement support a cover-up, please? Doesn't the FBI respond to complaints in the same way as our federal RCMP: investigate and charge where it and prosecutors believe they have a good case?

canvasback #457799 09/29/16 01:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
....King's mistake, as is the mistake of almost all the media, and the rest of the chattering classes, is that they are only talking to themselves....

Mistake? It seems more like an intentional selective use of the 'results' to advertise the left to 'others'. Of course, we'll use the thoughtful man's civil definition of convoluted inferences, but I think he associated you with discrimination. Are lefty voters that thoughtful, or do they latch onto key words that trigger their feelings?

Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.