May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, trw999, prairie ghost), 381 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,495
Posts545,347
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Buzz #457585 09/26/16 09:53 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: buzz
Attempts at, or demonizing a virtuous person always appears ludicrous, at least to me.

Somehow buzz, I get the impression that you are considering Drew the "virtuous person" here. I myself have always considered Drew as a virtuous person, which is exactly why I pointed out the hypocrisy of his unwarranted and politically biased attack upon Jim, Dave K., and myself... especially considering his new tag line which tells us his opinion of those who engage in that very thing.

"Personal attacks only reflect the inadequacy of the argument, and the character of the attacker."

Hell, I don't think I really even demonize the anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-2nd Amendment troll King Brown. I don't have to. He does a very good job of that to himself via his anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric and his incessant dishonesty. I just shine a light on it and remind people of that behavior, which he typically tries to hide from. No surprise that he keeps returning to fire more inaccurate salvos at me. And I do wish that he and Drew would take the time to actually check the definition of narcissism. Drew can check a dictionary. King can just check the nearest mirror.

Now King has returned to his own brand of derisive name-calling, which apparently gets a pass from those who pretend to be offended by such things. This time around, he is using his derogatory term "Fringe", and referring to me as an "it" or "itself" as he did to Jim a couple days ago.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The Fringe makes an equivocal apology and, unable to help itself, unapologetically puts its foot back into it again. Talk about faking! Vowing to keep its deathless prose at the top, it poisons the well for everyone. Narcissism.

I'd like to think it is an improvement over his usual crap like "racist", "misogynist", "selfish", "pernicious spite-and-spleen", "ignorant", and many more. But I'd like this fraud to show us where I made a vow to keep bringing this thread back to the top. The lies never quit with this guy. Then there was this comment he made about me in Sept. of 2015, and I'm still waiting for him to explain where I did what he imagined when he made this disgusting remark:

His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

Of course, King was pretty preoccupied with all things gay at that time, and was very excited about Pope Francis"s comment, "who am I to judge?" concerning homosexuals. He was also enthralled with his anti-gun hero Obama illuminating the White House in rainbow lights. Easy to see why he was fixated upon male organs, but I'd still like to know why he made such a bizarre comment about me. Now there's some actual demonizing for you.

I use his own words. He makes up shit. And I'm the one who gets accused of incivility by his cheerleading squad! Wow!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #457589 09/26/16 10:20 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

And that's why Brown's on my ignore list. I have no patience with liars and I've been listening to one for the past hour on national TV. I'll give Trump credit for not calling her an out and out liar which she certainly is.
I'd personally like 5 minutes with the anti-gun bimbo and let her try to lay that B.S. on me. I think I believe I could take her asinine arguments apart in that time.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Drew Hause #457598 09/26/16 11:13 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"I don't really mind seeing this thread being kept alive by further comments for the same reasons that Drew made his ungracious exit without ever acknowledging the selective nature of his personal attack or explaining his insane accusation that I had proof texted Scripture or mocked God. Keeping it at the top allows more people who visit this site to see how the Fake Ass Gentlemens Club (F.A.G.s) here operates."---The Fringe

Drew Hause #457600 09/26/16 11:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith seems to enjoy portraying himself as the victim of some imagined transgression. And then he keeps complaining about it ad infinitum. Perhaps he is a closet Democrat?

Drew Hause #457601 09/26/16 11:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes King, that is what I, the person you now refer to as "the Fringe" wrote. Nowhere in that post is a vow to keep this thread alive. It is however an expression of my delight that others seem to want to keep it going. And the last sentence expresses my happiness that keeping it at the top allows others to see how you operate... just as you have done here.

So thanks for once again bringing it to the top. Now why don't you further twist my words in your continued attempt to bring me down to your level? And oh, how about an explanation for that insane accusation you made last year that demonstrated some fixation with penises? Then we can return to your anti-gun rhetoric and silly ideas about support for anti-gun politicians like Hillary.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #457602 09/26/16 11:47 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Let's see now. King imagined I made a vow that isn't there, and it appears the brilliant Replacement is saying that I imagined King making insane assertions about phalluses... which I quoted verbatim. I'd say he must be the dick that King can't stop thinking about.

Drew Hause #457875 09/30/16 12:06 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey princess, good move picking on a guy who's going to do noble humanitarian work in a dangerous place. Real big of you. It is good that the membership roundly condemned you for yet another instance of your narcissism. But as per usual, you are still too stupid to realize your vast shortcomings.

I'm betting she's still real proud of you dad.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Drew Hause #457887 09/30/16 03:18 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew I will miss you and may God Bless. Bobby Brook

Drew Hause #457894 09/30/16 04:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

A solemn declaration to keep the thread at the top isn't a vow!

King Brown #457922 10/01/16 10:59 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

A solemn declaration to keep the thread at the top isn't a vow!

OK King, you couldn't show us where I made a "vow" to keep this thread running. So please show us where a "solemn declaration" was made.

I made the simple observation that others keeping this thread active and at the top made it possible for more people to see how you operate for a longer time period... just as you have done here once again. And once more, for your feeble mind, I said, "I don't really mind seeing this thread being kept alive by further comments...". That's a far cry from a "vow" or "solemn declaration" to keep it at the top. Is this an example of how you attempted to twist words during your short career as a journalist? Were you forced out of the business for such careless and inaccurate reporting? We've seen other similar examples of what you call "the craft of journalism". I'm not keeping it at the top. In fact, I've been out of this thread for almost 5 days, which hardly constitutes a vow to keep it running. I'm now merely responding to more of your dishonesty. But you and your cowardly little transgender friend nca225 are keeping it alive. And once again, I'm happy to have others get the chance to see how you roll. Poor ignorant nca225 still cannot read, and can't ascertain that I didn't pick on Drew here. Drew initiated this decidedly off-topic thread to launch a personal attack upon Jim, Dave K., and me.

Now how about an explanation for this bizarre accusation. And please explain why imaginary thoughts of swords and snakes gets you to thinking about penises???:

His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

Thanks again for keeping this at the top you dishonest old fraud.

Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.