May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (graybeardtmm3, MattH, Vol423, 1 invisible), 1,077 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,516
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, sometimes "policies" really are good for us; sometimes not; more often somewhere in between. That's more or less the nature of democracy. One policy that is NOT good, and that the president should have carved in stone on his or her desk: "The United States should not engage in "regime change" (like in Iraq, Libya, etc) unless we are quite certain that the new regime will represent a foreign policy gain for OUR country."

Concerning Christians again: Did you miss out on the preachers (believe I read about 3 of them) that actually said what Mateen did in Orlando was good because he was killing gays? I'd say those guys could stand a little scrutiny from law enforcement. Islamist terrorism is good if they only kill gays???

L. Brown #457962 10/01/16 06:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Craig, sometimes "policies" really are good for us; sometimes not; more often somewhere in between....

....Concerning Christians again: Did you miss out on the preachers (believe I read about 3 of them) that actually said what Mateen did in Orlando was good because he was killing gays? I'd say those guys could stand a little scrutiny from law enforcement. Islamist terrorism is good if they only kill gays???

I would think it's 'policy', from somewhere higher up, to decline scrutiny for some that should be under a little scrutiny. I think it's 'policy' for the gay lobby to choose getting thrown under the bus after that left wing inconvenience. The coordinated effort is truly amazing.

Preachers say all sorts of things. Sadly, no one's asking hillery why she gave mateen's gay hating old man a vip seat at her rally just a couple of months after the shooting. What a message, huh, three preachers on one hand, and a possible prezidette on the other. I know whose decisions and policies need a little more scrutiny.

craigd #457966 10/01/16 07:01 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Sadly, no one's asking hillery why she gave mateen's gay hating old man a vip seat at her rally just a couple of months after the shooting. What a message, huh, three preachers on one hand, and a possible prezidette on the other. I know whose decisions and policies need a little more scrutiny.

I don't know what optics are worse craig, having the father of a criminal come uninvited or giving prime seating to a child molester. Wait a second, I do know which one is worse, child molester.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/donald-trump-mark-foley-campaign-rally/index.html

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Optics?

Sidelock
Sidelock

"Optics?"

That's how philosophers say, "well that doesn't f'ing look good"

More properly mal optics but close enough for doublegun bbs.

nca225 #457980 10/01/16 09:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....I don't know what optics are worse craig, having the father of a criminal come uninvited or giving prime seating to a child molester. Wait a second, I do know which one is worse, child molester....

npca, no problem, I defer to your expertise. You still aren't reading with much comprehension. I already knew the gay and assorted alphabet coalition would gladly be thrown under the bus, if it's for team progress. Look at it as yet another non gun related policy that tickles your fancy. Need anything else cleared up?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well since you asked;
1. Some evidence that the Clinton campaign directly invited Mateen's old man.
2. A brief explanation on how you need to rely on some else's judgment that a child molester is worse then the father of murderer. That might provide some insight into your own judgment.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
nca225 #457982 10/01/16 11:15 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Well since you asked....That might provide some insight into your own judgment.

You seem to be alarmingly concerned with sexual deviance, I'm sure you're welcome on the left. Of all your players, the 'child' shouldn't be an ideological punchline.

Speaking of optics. Didn't we we learn just a few months ago that the wanna be prezidette's husband in name only, took 26 party flights on pedophile express air? Who's looking out for the epstein kids, hill?

Sidelock
Sidelock

1:30 ha ha ha ha! I'm definitely not tough enough to pull that off!

1:58. is he dead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x-Jlfi4uq4&feature=share

craigd #457986 10/01/16 11:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

You seem to be alarmingly concerned with sexual deviance, I'm sure you're welcome on the left. Of all your players, the 'child' shouldn't be an ideological punchline.

Speaking of optics. Didn't we we learn just a few months ago that the wanna be prezidette's husband in name only, took 26 party flights on pedophile express air? Who's looking out for the epstein kids, hill?

You seem to be intentionally obtuse here. Or are you? The sexual deviants seem to be on your boy's side. Wants to date his own daughter, chums around with a child molester, and uses a sex tape as his winning strategy. Welcome to the new GOP policy, same as the old GOP policy.

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.