April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (AGS, Sandlapper, WJW), 930 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,121
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Drew Hause #458016 10/02/16 12:30 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've pointed out your own personal attacks which you have made here many times King. Strangely, people like Drew haven't, but what the hell, eh? But I can understand why you choose to ignore the FACT that you have frequently referred to Conservatives as racists, misogynists, haters, greedy, selfish, filthy, etc., and most recently... "the Fringe" or "IT". I also know you wished to totally excuse nca225 for what he posted here about my daughters. If Jim, Dave, or I, or any other Conservative here had said something similar about your daughters, you'd have lost your mind. And I wouldn't have blamed you for doing so. I sure as hell wouldn't suggest that you should forgive such behavior, as you did. Yet you call me "the Fringe" and give a pass for far more egregious behavior from anti-2nd Amendment Liberals like you. Interesting.

Dishonesty (or hypocrisy) is not civility King. Thanks once again for keeping this thread alive to shine a light on how frauds like you roll, troll.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ed, historically the individual "right" to bear arms is relatively new. I believe John Ashcroft in 2002 became the first federal attorney-general to proclaim that individuals should be able to own guns. The Supreme Court in 2008 overturned all mainstream legal and historical scholarship by ruling that there is an individual right to own firearms although with some limits. Obama said it again last week.

I believe that during the previous 218 years the Second meant what it said: firearms shall be held by "the People"---a collective and not individual right---insofar they are in the service of "a well-regulated militia." Was an individual right even mentioned at the Constitutional Convention or in the House when it ratified the Amendment or when debated in state legislatures? I don't think so.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #458017 10/02/16 12:32 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I sometimes pass car wrecks. My mind says 'Don't Look!'. My head and eyes do not always comply. Weakness probably...Geo

King Brown #458018 10/02/16 12:33 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, is it so easy? Littering in public places isn't acceptable but okay if you choose not to see it? The poison Franc and others object to pokes into more than this post. You and I, with the majority here, have different opinions but don't get into personal attacks as The Fringe does.

King, I understand your point but I think it's wrong-headed. This is not a public place. It is a private place where one can be selective about what one chooses to expose oneself to. I get a newbie stumbling into a spot he's rather not be, but not most of the 200 most active members here. We all know what's what.

And much as I admire and respect Rev Doc Drew for both his contribution to relieve mankind's suffering and increasing our knowledge of Damascus, I believe in this thread he knew exactly what he was doing and knew that he was taking an oblique, no actually a rather direct, swipe at those he doesn't care for. He was aiming for a parting shot in the first post. So predictable stuff happens.

And I'm completely fine with people expressing their opinion. So I have no problem whatsoever with Rev Doc Drew's OP. It's the others complaining about being forced to be exposed to this I have little time for. No one is forced to read it. You could see it coming a mile away. Don't like it. Don't read it.

But as Keith regularly points out, with 5000 some odd views, this kind of thread seems to attract people.

Last edited by canvasback; 10/02/16 12:35 PM. Reason: grammar

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Drew Hause #458019 10/02/16 12:34 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

At least I can rest easy knowing that you have me on IGNORE Geo, and never see my posts? Right?

Don't answer that or folks will know that you're peeking again!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Geo. Newbern #458020 10/02/16 12:37 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I sometimes pass car wrecks. My mind says 'Don't Look!'. My head and eyes do not always comply. Weakness probably...Geo

Yup...Geo

Geo. Newbern #458021 10/02/16 12:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup...Geo

George, having given up trying to control the urge in real life, now I think I'm doing well when I pass up the click bait on-line. Human nature. wink

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Drew Hause #458023 10/02/16 01:05 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here comes a reply from the transgender coward nca225!

Edit: Looks like he/she chickened out. Either that, or his/her ghost writer called him/her and told him/her to hold off.

canvasback #458024 10/02/16 01:18 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
James, is it so easy? Littering in public places isn't acceptable but okay if you choose not to see it? The poison Franc and others object to pokes into more than this post. You and I, with the majority here, have different opinions but don't get into personal attacks as The Fringe does.

King, I understand your point but I think it's wrong-headed. This is not a public place. It is a private place where one can be selective about what one chooses to expose oneself to. I get a newbie stumbling into a spot he's rather not be, but not most of the 200 most active members here. We all know what's what.

And much as I admire and respect Rev Doc Drew for both his contribution to relieve mankind's suffering and increasing our knowledge of Damascus, I believe in this thread he knew exactly what he was doing and knew that he was taking an oblique, no actually a rather direct, swipe at those he doesn't care for. He was aiming for a parting shot in the first post. So predictable stuff happens.

And I'm completely fine with people expressing their opinion. So I have no problem whatsoever with Rev Doc Drew's OP. It's the others complaining about being forced to be exposed to this I have little time for. No one is forced to read it. You could see it coming a mile away. Don't like it. Don't read it.

But as Keith regularly points out, with 5000 some odd views, this kind of thread seems to attract people.

CB:
I just wanted to add that I agree with your assessment of Hause's motives in kicking off this string of vitriol. That's fine if that's the way he feels about me and others here. But it also clearly shows the type of individual he is by starting a thread disparaging forum members and then leaving for a considerable amount of time. I guess he's a true believer in H. Truman's statement that: "If you can't stand the heat get the Hell out of the kitchen".
The sad thing to me is he now has created animosity between members where I don't think there was in the past.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
keith #458025 10/02/16 01:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
If Jim, Dave, or I, or any other Conservative here had said something similar about your daughters, you'd have lost your mind...

This is about as dishonest as you can get princess as you are forgetting to mention some very important facts. You don't get my abuse for no reason princess. Lest you conveniently forget you posted a picture of my dog from my photobucket account, suggesting I gave it an STD. You were then informed who I got that STD from and you haven't get over it since.

So in your scenario, lets add that fact. Good 'ol King would have gone into your personal online photo album, posted a pic of your pet and then suggest that you gave your pet an STD. No one in the world would believe King would lower himself to do that and you know that as well. Your whole scenario is based on a lie done by omission.

Last edited by nca225; 10/02/16 01:32 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
keith #458027 10/02/16 01:30 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hold on...Wait for it...wait for it...princess is gonna cry again.

Originally Posted By: keith
Whaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa! WHAAAAAAA!!!!!! You said something mean to me.... sniffle sniffle.

Last edited by nca225; 10/02/16 01:30 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.