May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
10 members (battle, Marks_21, playing hooky, eeb, 2 invisible), 290 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,505
Posts545,561
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 53 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 52 53
King Brown #462413 11/15/16 06:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Who should apologize to whom? Republicans and Democrats knew their system was broken. They wanted Congress to work, their representatives to act in their interests instead of their own. They knew the braggart's claims of solving the country's problems with a snap of the fingers were impossible. The Rust Belt jobs can't come back, 11 million can't be deported, women's reproductive rights won't be taken away for ages. Climate change isn't a Chinese hoax. Americans generally weren't motivated by racism but that's how it came out with a deeply flawed and dangerous man at the helm....

Sheesh King, what's with the chicken little stuff?

Did you see the braggart take the stump in greece, that special little slice of utopia in the med? I think there's an echo in the room, but he said all that voted against hill and his legacy were better off today than eight years ago. Weird huh, in a narcissistic sort of way. Really a friendly fellow, sharing advise and all.

You used to gloat about his popularity, was that polling numbers?

craigd #462416 11/15/16 07:46 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craigd:

You asked me a question. I answered it (twice, when distractors tried to turn my answer into a falsely premised discussion of me instead of a discussion of my answer).

Now you are changing the question, because you are stumped by my first one, which actually answered quite directly why I think Hillary is better than Trump for hunting with double guns in my state.

I have no idea what Keith said (he's been blocked from my screen for years).

I fear a bunch of you'all will feel bamboozled once again when four years from now (if he lasts that long) Trump has the treasure and Americans have the shaft.

Goin' huntin'
GG

Dave Weber #462417 11/15/16 07:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ahhh, where should I begin? Right after the election and things were a little raw, I responded pretty strongly to King, referring to him by the little "pet" name I've given him, "Comrade Sralin". This is a little play on words in the Russian language from the Stalinist era, "Sralin" meaning "Shitehead", or " Man of Shite", which the Soviet people used for Stalin. Sometimes with the predictable results.

Now, it's quickly becoming obvious that things will be happening fast, causing all the predictable distorters and dupes to come forth. Add this to the appearance that the Democrat party seems to be drawing the opposite conclusions from the election as to why the results occurred. As a result my optimism and good feelings are growing daily, as I anticipate possibly decades of economic prosperity and happiness, another thing that is anathama to the Democrat party's future.

Consequentially, I find it hard to take people like King seriously, and the really fun thing is that I really don't have to. I always responded to King's posts before, as I considered it necessary for other folks to understand his political views, which I"m sure you all did anyway.

King's, and Obama's, and the Democrat party's views and beliefs have been decicisivly rejected by the American voter. The dupes, minions, and useful idiots can wail, demonize, and make whatever excuses they want. The reality is, and many or most of us remember that once upon a time ago that the same thing happened, and now it's "Morning in America again".

Last edited by Ken61; 11/15/16 08:09 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Dave Weber #462418 11/15/16 08:03 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Everyone just relax! Halifax has the third fastest growing economy in Canada. Should cover a turn signal on a F-35. Wonder where that slacker Windsor falls?

Grouse Guy #462419 11/15/16 08:08 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Grouse Guy
Craigd:

You asked me a question. I answered it (twice, when distractors tried to turn my answer into a falsely premised discussion of me instead of a discussion of my answer).

Now you are changing the question, because you are stumped by my first one, which actually answered quite directly why I think Hillary is better than Trump for hunting with double guns in my state.

I have no idea what Keith said (he's been blocked from my screen for years).

I fear a bunch of you'all will feel bamboozled once again when four years from now (if he lasts that long) Trump has the treasure and Americans have the shaft.

Goin' huntin'
GG

Still wondering what I said that was wrong. You make some pretty strong statements and predictions and I ask a simple question to help me understand who is talking.

Is that a problem? Should I have not asked?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Dave Weber #462420 11/15/16 08:09 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am sure I will be vilified, crucified, accused of horrible things, labeled in many unsavory ways...but whats new? Heres a different way to look at Immigration. Its EASY to talk about the undocumented (illegal) alien in an Abstract manner. Illegal? Get em out! Eazy peezy, right? Here in NW Kansas and across the great plains, we have a LOT of Mexicans. They are Cowboys, ranch hands, storekeepers, students, teachers, mechanics, high school football players and Importantly, our friends. Many of them have been here for years, playing a quiet role in our communities. I know of none of them who are on welfare. I know of none of them who get "FREE" medical services. The ones who are "undocumented" get medical care and PAY FOR IT..new concept...The young people tend to be the star athletes and students. Most of them go on to college. We talked about this today at the truck stop. If a bunch of farmers and ranchers cant solve a problem, cant be done. There was no whining about who is gonna milk the cows or fix my car, or teach my kids...The "Git er dun" spirit will make all that happen. Concern was for loss of contributing citizens and good friends if the deportation rumors come to pass. Our Mexican friends are frightened...But I think they will do as they are required to do by law. I see a real schism developing when the rest of us say "Hell no" ....I have no suggestion or solutions...These people didn't come up here to take advantage of anyone or anything...Friends...contributors
Fire away lads...

Dave Weber #462422 11/15/16 08:19 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

LD,

That's not the point. There are two issues with illegal immigration and any legalization process.

The first is creation of a permanent, dependent, Welfare receiving class of paid voters who will always vote Democrat.

The second is that low skill workers drive down wages. I'm all for Work Permits for certain jobs. We have to get our own people off Welfare and back to work, all immigration should be stopped until that happens.

Last edited by Ken61; 11/23/16 10:40 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Dave Weber #462423 11/15/16 08:21 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good post LD. Round up the criminals and amnesty and a fine for those you just mentioned?

Last Dollar #462424 11/15/16 08:23 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

All illegals have to go...

If you no like you welcome go back Mehe'co with them sin'your num'dollar.

Dave Weber #462425 11/15/16 08:32 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Never going to happen, jOe.

100% in favor of securing the border.

Last edited by lonesome roads; 11/15/16 08:35 PM.
Page 30 of 53 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.