April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Karl Graebner, Marks_21, Kolar Dickson, FlyChamps, 2 invisible), 765 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,147
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

I do not even understand the point of this post...

In my opinion, the only people who have infiltrated this forum are the ones who cannot keep their polotical ramblings to themselves and insist on preaching to the choir.

B.Dudley
Sidelock
Sidelock

Communists? Card-carrying party members? Yikes! Where's old Joe McCarthy when we need him? smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hello, FireFly

Pictures of these communists would help. Try to show any identifying marks such as tattoos or Soviet era movie lapel pins. This will help us identify and determine the worth of said commies. Please feel free to quote the Bible so long as you are not trying to make a point in your favor. This is important. Under no circumstances mention Muhammad, Buda, Islam etc or that you are a non believer. Nothing good will come of this. Welcome and have fun!

Golf in Florida is great! Lonny 11:22

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
Aluminum foil as a hat liner will help those more susceptible to the OP's mentioned influences. As for the above turkey, there is no resistance.

Personally, because I like to buy quality that lasts, I picked up a nice stainless steel colander. Affixed an elastic chin strap to the handles on each side and I'm good to go.

On a separate note, not getting many dates these days. I wonder why?????

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: GLS
Aluminum foil as a hat liner will help those more susceptible to the OP's mentioned influences. As for the above turkey, there is no resistance.

Personally, because I like to buy quality that lasts, I picked up a nice stainless steel colander. Affixed an elastic chin strap to the handles on each side and I'm good to go.

On a separate note, not getting many dates these days. I wonder why?????

It's CPE. (Colanderized Pheromone Effect)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Apropos of nothing, I think it is appropriate to recognize that old Joe McCarthy was entirely right about Hollywood.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Its really easy to spot the Communists at my local trap range...They are the ones using shotguns made in Russia!

And, in the glove boxes of their pickup trucks, they have a Makarov pistol, loaded with "Silver Bear" brand ammo.

Sometimes they also have an open bottle of Russian Vodka on the front seat.

gold40

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: treblig1958
I think he is what is called a 'troll' guys.

Sounds about right.
Firefly, you came on here with some drivel about Snops.com (sic) and posted a link to a faux COMMUNIST website to support your claims, which was disproven I might add. The post got zapped, what's the problem?

Last edited by texraid; 11/22/16 01:57 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: FireFly
Informative information has been censored here.

I'm still scratching my head about "Informative information"

Isn't information, by definition, informative???

I mean, I may not like it, or think it not important, but information still informs me. What would uninformative information be?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
RAS Offline
Boxlock
Boxlock

Firefly was Groucho Marx's character in "Duck Soup". Firefly was the leader of Freedonia, who declared war on Sylvania. So maybe the problem isn't communists but that instead we have Sylvanians here!?!

Last edited by RAS; 11/22/16 04:31 PM.
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.