May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (R. Glenz, dblgnfix, Marks_21, craigd, Wild Skies), 1,026 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,504
Posts545,545
Members14,416
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 53 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 52 53
Sidelock
Sidelock

How about the positive things that are happening because of Trump, that he never promised? Like today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 19,000 for the first time in history. But, hey, maybe the confidence being displayed is because of so much faith in what Obama is going to do to jump start the economy in his last few days in office. Yeah, that must be it.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Agreed LD.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
....ALL could see how embarrassing the campaigning must have been for the U.S....by both sides....

If so dal, all you see was your blinders. Consider being objective.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Huh? Explain please.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Issues dal, it was all about the issues. Emotion drove the perceived embarrassment, issues brought some voters in, kept some voters home. Just because you thought hillery was an embarrassment, doesn't mean she didn't give it a good try. How many folks would stand up at a podium and say, I've been hanging around dc for thirty years and now it's my turn because of my gender. It worked for me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Trump said he'd appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary. Now he says he won't even try to lock her up. WTF? Maybe the chant should have been "Let her off... let her off!!!"

Last edited by Grouse Guy; 11/22/16 11:14 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ease up, lads. He couldn't do anything else after saying he'd use his office to punish his opponent, for which he doesn't have authority. And he's waiting on the yes-or-no of the only person acceptable to the party as secretary of state. Romney can hardly say no as a citizen-patriot although he's told the world what he thinks of Trump. Reminds of my man John Boehner loosened from the speaker's chair by his own party because he tried to negotiate differences with Obama. Have mercy!

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ease up, lads. He couldn't do anything else after saying he'd use his office to punish his opponent, for which he doesn't have authority....

....my man John Boehner loosened from the speaker's chair by his own party because he tried to negotiate differences with Obama. Have mercy!

You might take a look at which agencies fall under the exec branch, and the examples bo gave us before a blanket statement about authority. Then again, she's using the infamous tax shelter, Canada, to skirt non profit accountability.

I would think the only 'reasonable' thing for him to do is have a phone meeting with bo and hill. If the infirm tyrant agrees to slither out of politics and shut down the 'foundation', then bo should use his 'authority' to fast track some allegations against the foundation. Then bo could pardon her for broadcasting state secrets to the world and make the pay to play go away.

If hill wants to keep the 'foundation', then she'll be fair game long after bo will be able to bail her tail out. If she wants to go on the left wing rant tour, for a reduced fee, then she'll be fair game, as well as bill and chelsie who feel entitled to play in politics.

By the way, your man johnny b. was shown the door because he had an insincere tendency to display the occasional gratuitous waterworks show. A practice that would've been tolerated if he got 'er done at the job he was being paid to do. Bet'ya twenty bucks, US please, that Michelle has formed an exploratory committee, just as hill did when bill was released from his wh chains to recreate with his pedophile buddy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll take that bet. I'd like to see it just to watch Warren lose her sh!t.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
I'll take that bet. I'd like to see it just to watch Warren lose her sh!t.

Well, we had the first black President, Bill Clinton, and then we had the first Gay black president, Barack Hussein Obama... so why not try for the first transgender black president?

I'll bet King would denounce his Canadian citizenship and become a U.S. citizen just to vote for that one... multiple times... even if he was dead.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 48 of 53 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.