April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, gunman), 317 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,458
Posts544,975
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26
Sidelock
Sidelock

Before you call me a racist read this....

Have you ever wondered why Whites are racists, and no other race is...

Michael Richards, better known as Kramer from
TV's 'Seinfeld' does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making
racial comments in his comedy act.

In it he raised a few interesting points...
Someone finally said it.
But how many are actually paying attention to this?
============================= ============================== =

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,
Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans...

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You call me 'White boy', 'Cracker', 'Honkey',
'Whitey', 'Caveman'... And that's OK...

But when I call you [censored], Kike, Towel head,
Sand-[censored], Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook,
or Chink .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence
against you...
So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places
to live in?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET...

Imagine if we had WET
(White Entertainment Television)...
we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day,
you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month,
we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for whites only to
'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce,
a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just
have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that???

A white woman could not be in the
Miss Black American pageant,
but a woman of any color can be in the
Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white
students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed
Black Colleges in the US ..
Yet if there were 'White colleges',
that would be a racist college.

In the Million Men March, you believed that you
were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights,
you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and
orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride,
you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running
from the law and posing a threat to society, you call
him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists???

There is nothing improper about this e-mail...
But let's see which of you are proud enough
to send it on.
I sadly don't think many will.

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS
in this country.

Sidelock
Sidelock

James, more Americans voted for Democratic stewardship than for Trump, by a margin I believe seven earlier presidents won office. He wouldn't have a mandate to rule in Canada without a coalition. Clearly more than half of America favoured the Democratic candidate. It's indisputable. My point is their preference does not indicate a failed presidency; quite the opposite.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King, if my aunt had balls, she's be my uncle.

Trump won the election, under the rules of the game, which have been in place for well over 200 years. Popular vote is interesting but not germane to my point.

Which is that any "approval" rating on Trump is, at the moment, not worth the paper it's written on. Because he is not President and has no track record as President that people can approve of.

This is plain as the nose on your face, even if you chose to ignore it or change the point of discussion.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe, what's wrong with being white, black, Muslim and Christian? Thousands of the 36,000 Syrian refugees who've been welcomed to Canada over the past year fit that category. Thousands of American citizens similarly. Your Constitution and Bill Rights doesn't condemn them. America always prided itself as being a "melting pot" of immigrants as the strongest sinews of your country. Our little community built houses, even a little building for a chocolatier to make chocolates, for seven Syrian families. They're not mongrels. We want them, we can't do without them to build our country---as yours did for you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I know it's unbecoming tit-for-tat among friends, James. So I remove reference approval rating. We agree Trump won. The thread refers to a failed presidency. The popular votes by any measure---twice for Obama and once for the Democratic candidate---will record historically Americans preferred the last eight years of Democratic governance to the Republican option.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Seems to me that the OP was about President Obama lamenting his failure to re-state or undo the US 2nd Amendment. His own estimation under that limited criteria was a failed Presidency. With no reference to his race or religion thank Goodness he failed in regard to gun control!...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I know it's unbecoming tit-for-tat among friends, James. So I remove reference approval rating. We agree Trump won. The thread refers to a failed presidency. The popular votes by any measure---twice for Obama and once for the Democratic candidate---will record historically Americans preferred the last eight years of Democratic governance to the Republican option.

No King, the Trump election means that they realized they were wrong when they voted Democratic the previous two times.

SRH

Last edited by Stan; 12/10/16 09:38 PM.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The country has moved on. Hopefully there will be no more upstart dreamers in our future.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....The thread refers to a failed presidency. The popular votes by any measure---twice for Obama and once for the Democratic candidate---will record historically Americans preferred the last eight years of Democratic governance to the Republican option.

Not only has the majority voted dem the last three go rounds, bo is polling the most popular man of all time.

Do you have any idea why he was able to lose both houses of congress, and a bunch of state govenorships? Maybe, we should be discussing the validity of popularity polls?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Figures don't lie but liars figure.

Page 4 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.