April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (j7l2, FlyChamps, cpa, Gunning Bird, Ted Schefelbein), 449 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,470
Posts545,148
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

I often wonder about the Mossad. I'll try to shorten this story.

Three of us took an unmarked 707 out of Beirut during the Lebanese civil war. The Palestinians and the Syrians were on the hunt to kill all european types in Beirut. The Israeli fighters were overhead and occasionally making a supersonic low pass. The airport was supposedly blockaded by the Palestinians, but they must have slept in because there was no road block. Armed guards had the airport and terminal closed and guarded. We bribed and talked our way through everybody, told them we were flying to Damascus. Got in the airplane and took off for London. We were concerned about the Israelis shooting us down, but since Beirut was hot and spending time there was known to be bad for our health. We took off and and took our chances with the Israelis. Obviously we didn't get shot down. To this day I don't know why the Israeli fighters didn't intercept us. I've told this story before and have been told if the Mossad had anything to do with it they would not only knew we were Americans, but what color soxs we were wearing.

Last edited by pooch; 12/25/16 09:57 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

My hats off to you pooch. That's one hell of a story!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Long time ago.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jagermeister is clearly an anti-Semitic idiot in addition to being an obvious troll who frequents this site even though he does not own any double guns.

Jagermeister has shown us his anti-Jewish sentiment many times before in the old Misfires forum. He also frequently defended radical Islam and their Jihad on the West. His remarks here are typical of the complaints made by Hamas and the Palestinians who have launched literally tens of thousands of rockets and terrorist attacks from Gaza and the occupied territories. The terrorists loudly claim that Israel is in violation of Geneva Convention Section III Articles 48 & 49, but they want the world to forget that Israel is not in violation because it has the same right to self defense as any other nation on earth under these modern rules of engagement. They want the world to believe that their incessant attacks are merely a response to Israel's occupation and building of settlements, but want us all to forget the surprise 1967 attack that came within days of defeating and destroying Israel.

I hope everyone except our anti-gun trolls had a nice Christmas and Hannukah.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #466860 12/26/16 12:19 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Jagermeister is clearly an anti-Semitic idiot in addition to being an obvious troll who frequents this site even though he does not own any double guns.

Jagermeister has shown us his anti-Jewish sentiment many times before in the old Misfires forum. He also frequently defended radical Islam and their Jihad on the West. His remarks here are typical of the complaints made by Hamas and the Palestinians who have launched literally tens of thousands of rockets and terrorist attacks from Gaza and the occupied territories. The terrorists loudly claim that Israel is in violation of Geneva Convention Section III Articles 48 & 49, but they want the world to forget that Israel is not in violation because it has the same right to self defense as any other nation on earth under these modern rules of engagement. They want the world to believe that their incessant attacks are merely a response to Israel's occupation and building of settlements, but want us all to forget the surprise 1967 attack that came within days of defeating and destroying Israel.

I hope everyone except our anti-gun trolls had a nice Christmas and Hannukah.

I'm not an nati-Semite. I have never defended radical Islam or condoned or defended their attacks in the West or elsewhere.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have to get this out of my system so I can shut up. I hate the Palestinians and the Syrians because of all the Christian families they slaughtered in Northern Lebanon back in the 70s and all the Israelis they have been trying to kill through the ages. Always after the soft targets. They are dedicated murderers but lousy, gutless fighters.

Last edited by pooch; 12/26/16 02:12 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry Jagermeister, but you aren't fooling anyone who read your disparaging remarks about Israel and the Jews in the old Misfires forum. Nor are you fooling anyone who read the many excuses you made for Muslim extremist violence or the commands in the Koran for Muslims to conquer and kill infidels. And while we're on your disingenuous crap, how about all the negative things you said about Trump before pretending that you actually voted for him? What a joke! Trump is against virtually everything you stand for. And hopefully you are no longer able to fool anyone into believing that you are really a double gun enthusiast when you don't even own one. You can however claim to be a tire-kicker and an internet troll. Everyone who pays attention to what you post here will believe you on that.

Speaking of the Palestinians being lousy gutless fighters Pooch, let's not forget that those so-called leaders who recruit poor illiterate children and indoctrinate them with hatred and a willingness to kill themselves in suicide attacks on unarmed civilians are never themselves willing to die for their cause. But I have little doubt that Jagermeister (or Tire-Kicker-Meister) has some sick lame excuse for them as well.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #466880 12/26/16 02:31 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Sorry Jagermeister, but you aren't fooling anyone who read your disparaging remarks about Israel and the Jews in the old Misfires forum. Nor are you fooling anyone who read the many excuses you made for Muslim extremist violence or the commands in the Koran for Muslims to conquer and kill infidels. And while we're on your disingenuous crap, how about all the negative things you said about Trump before pretending that you actually voted for him? What a joke! Trump is against virtually everything you stand for. And hopefully you are no longer able to fool anyone into believing that you are really a double gun enthusiast when you don't even own one. You can however claim to be a tire-kicker and an internet troll. Everyone who pays attention to what you post here will believe you on that.

Speaking of the Palestinians being lousy gutless fighters Pooch, let's not forget that those so-called leaders who recruit poor illiterate children and indoctrinate them with hatred and a willingness to kill themselves in suicide attacks on unarmed civilians are never themselves willing to die for their cause. But I have little doubt that Jagermeister (or Tire-Kicker-Meister) has some sick lame excuse for them as well.

Don't get me started on a rant. I respect this website and it's goals. So I need to shut up.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There are, in this world, many gracious Muslims and the dedication to Allah that Islam demands gives one awe and respect for their faith. I have been among Muslims and was impressed enough by their piety that I practiced Ramadan and considered converting to Islam. But I recommend that before one becomes enamored with Islam one reads the real history of Arab peoples and their conversion to Islam, the life of Mohammad and most importantly I recommend getting a Koran in English that is a real Koran and not one of these propaganda pieces handed out by the Saudis. They are not easy to find but some written for the faithful in Pakistan are in English and are the real McCoy. Remember that what is written last in the Koran is that which carries the greatest weight.

Last edited by pooch; 12/27/16 10:43 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

It would seem to me that if there is a "Real Koran" that is the polar opposite of what we see and hear, it should be very easy to find, and the majority of Muslims and Muslim clerics would be loudly denouncing the perversion of their religion.

Here's an interesting link to The Religion of Peace.com

THE RELIGION OF PEACE.com

You can click on this "got quran?" image which is located on the left side of the Home Page to get directed to another page that will link you to analysis of Koranic verses that direct Muslims to Jihad, rape, slavery, torture, Sharia Law, wife beating, lying for the faith, and many other quaint ideas.

Why should we care... especially here??? Because, in addition to costing us $trillions of dollars in additional defenses and security measures, and making us all wait additional hours at airports, etc., the worldwide violence done in the name of Islam is being used as an excuse by the Left to infringe upon our 2nd Amendment Rights.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.