May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (DaveB, montenegrin, Ted Schefelbein, oskar, 2 invisible), 767 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,518
Posts545,718
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah,

King prattling on and praising the Canadian Military is like having Ernst Thalmann praise the prowess of the Wehrmacht.

The excitement is just beginning. I forsee Leftists like King having to wear plastic bags around their heads, as soon they will be exploding just like in "Mars Attacks"...

Last edited by Ken61; 01/23/17 10:46 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Ken61 #470355 01/23/17 11:03 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, earlier you promised accurately big doings on Trump's first day. It was Mars Attack, wasn't it, with world exploding in revulsion to his presidency. Except in your reviled Moscow where champagne corks were popping with Trump angling to restore Russia to a superpower to sell more beds.

Ken61 #470356 01/23/17 11:06 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

So much fun to watch !

Hillary For Prison 2018
King Brown #470358 01/23/17 11:12 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ken, earlier you promised accurately big doings on Trump's first day. It was Mars Attack, wasn't it, with world exploding in revulsion to his presidency. Except in your reviled Moscow where champagne corks were popping with Trump angling to restore Russia to a superpower to sell more beds.

King, log onto the Globe today and read the comments section following the opinion piece by Blue Knox, a whiner and SJW. People are overwhelming tired of this crap from the professional agitators.

The World hasn't exploded in revulsion.....the Left has. And it's time. Their world is about to crumble.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Dave K #470359 01/23/17 11:13 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K

So much fun to watch !

Dave, the entertainment is everywhere and endless. So Much Fun!!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
King Brown #470360 01/23/17 11:14 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

....What responsibilities have we shirked? We commanded the Libya air war, chose the hottest spot in Afghanistan, both with unsuccessful consequences with terrorists in ascendancy. We're in action with the Kurds, with NATO allies on Russian border, 600 special forces committed to Africa. Elucidate, please.

Six hundred troops from a country of thirty-six some million? I know there're more brave Canadians serving in harms way than that, but doesn't that number seem like an insincere commitment from political leadership?

Your gov has an official website, forces.gc.ca, that has a 'current operations list'. Quite a bit more of a breakdown of operations than I would've expected. A quick scan of the operations shows your current admin pads their participation stats by commingling numbers prior to taking office.

Still, the list reads like a dabble around the edges strategy. While some operations are in the 'hottest spots', they emphasize things like supply and refueling. I don't know why, but they actually write that ten troops are committed in the sudan, thankfully, they are more vague about other operations.

Noticeably lacking is involvement in the asia/pacific area. China, n.korea? I don't think you have shirked any responsibilities, but it comes back to the same ole question. What's a responsibility?

King Brown #470361 01/23/17 11:19 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

False narrative. Fake News, Leftist Propaganda.

Badda-bing, Badda-beep, Badda-boop, Badda-bop.

I suggest a plastic bag AND a defibrillator.

Anything else?

Last edited by Ken61; 01/23/17 12:10 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Ken61 #470369 01/23/17 12:11 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You left out "alternative facts." But that's okay. I know you well enough that you won't deny that the candidate who promised he wouldn't lie to the American people did so on his first day on the job, exposed to the world.

Ken61 #470370 01/23/17 12:17 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61

False narrative. Fake News, Leftist Propaganda.

Anything else?

Yes, there is one other little thing...

But I expect that old hypocrite, I mean old colonel, is busy right now thumbing through his Thesaurus and dictionary, looking for the words to tell King that he has to stop these constant thread diversions.

Levin and Stevens, on this evidence, appear to believe that the Second amendment should only apply only to those who keep and bear arms while serving in the militia, and not as an individual right. Stevens goes further in his book, saying democratic processes should decide on the matter, not the judges, as a remedy for "what every American can recognize as an ongoing national tragedy."

Remember folks, my posting the King Brown quote above denying our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms is an egregious thread diversion. But King droning endlessly on in multiple posts about the adventures of the Canadian military in WWI and WWII is right on topic with the subject of a Welcome to Donald Trump... at least in the mind of a hypocrite in denial.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

King Brown #470372 01/23/17 12:22 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You left out "alternative facts." But that's okay. I know you well enough that you won't deny that the candidate who promised he wouldn't lie to the American people did so on his first day on the job, exposed to the world.

Irrelevant obfuscation and demonization.

Bend on over nd hold on tight, HERE COMES TRUMP!

Last edited by Ken61; 01/23/17 12:23 PM.

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.